[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I kinda want to see a reunion of Rita and Rome...
Rome is too busy, plus i rather Rome and Chompoo since sad Fai Lang Fai we won't get to see RC

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
This is possibly the lakorn Kim and James are rumored in. The other one is untitled, because they didn't know what lakorn it was going to be. So it could be Kimja in here. I don't mind Pope and Ploy for this. I also don't mind Pope and Jui. Kim, Ploy, Jui, Matt and Preem are the only actresses I can see as Anusaya. Grate, Pope, James and Nadech are the only actors I can see as Sattawat.
i think James Ma is abit young to play Kimmy husband, please not Jui sorry i had bad taste watching her as SaiNampueng 
i think popeploy make a better looking husband/wife, this lakorn is a mature roles plus a fan told me that P'Anne chose a pra'nang 
base on suitable not popularity P'Anne and P'Aew they are fair to everyone even Khun Nong Arunosha 

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
from komchadluek
จาก คม ชัด ลึก
@ ปิดละคร แอบรักออนไลน์ แอน ทองประสม เตรียมเกินหน้ารีเมกละคร สามีเงินผ่อน วาง คิมเบอร์ลี่ นางเอกคู่บุญเป็นนางเอก ส่วนพระเอกเดี๋ยวค่อยว่ากัน

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd prefer Jui over Ploy in here. Both are talented actresses, but Ploy has a rai aura to her. Either way, I'm okay with either Jui or Ploy in here. And I still think both Kimja and Pope/Ploy have an equal chance of being casted. Let's just wait for more news.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sukialen said:
from komchadluek
จาก คม ชัด ลึก
@ ปิดละคร แอบรักออนไลน์ แอน ทองประสม เตรียมเกินหน้ารีเมกละคร สามีเงินผ่อน วาง คิมเบอร์ลี่ นางเอกคู่บุญเป็นนางเอก ส่วนพระเอกเดี๋ยวค่อยว่ากัน
Google Translate tells me Kim is in here! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:   We still don't know for sure yet, but...it gives me hope.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
monkeykimmy said:
news is from komchadluek? well. maybe its not just a rumor...
Hopefully not! Like I said, I'm positive Kim will be working with Thong Entertainment for 2015. It's either in this one or the other one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Hopefully not! Like I said, I'm positive Kim will be working with Thong Entertainment for 2015. Maybe it's in here, maybe it's in the other one.
its a 50/50 chance Kim in here or the other one, i am so curious what is the title of the other one 
the 50/50 chance KimJa and popeploy

Anonymous95 said:
I'd prefer Jui over Ploy in here. Both are talented actresses, but Ploy has a rai aura to her. Either way, I'm okay with either Jui or Ploy in here. And I still think both Kimja and Pope/Ploy have an equal chance of being casted. Let's just wait for more news.
Lol. I think both ladies have a rai aura but Ploy's is just stronger. Bahahahaha!

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
everythings can changes .... I hope so
I really cant imagine Kim as Anussaya.....Anussaya She is a strong woman , she has more than a good look. How she goes , how she moves , how she talk and how she look at Praek Pol . And when someone will play as Anussaya she have to act like Joy did I think.

this lakorn is a special lakorn all time for me, so I love this so much and cause of this I want daras who really fits for this role.

So...guys...don't team up and kill me but I haven't seen the original version...Ahehehe. At least I don't remember...Yikes...but is this the lakorn that pra'ek (I think the old version was Pol)...Pol has an undercover gay brother who somewhat is attracted to nang'ek (who I think was Joy Sirilak) but ends up being jealous of Joy?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg another pol-joy lakorn are being remade. im already disappointed in Samee remake so hopefully this one wont be either. I just can't see anyone playing joys role for both lakorn. Just love pol-joy together. They should just leave it as it is. No remake

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I very much enjoyed this lakorn. I wouldn't say it's one of my favorites, but it's definitely up there on my list. And I believe Kim will do justice to Joy's role. I'm hoping for Kim to be in here to prove once again that she is capable of playing any character. Kim is far more than just a pretty face.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
So...guys...don't team up and kill me but I haven't seen the original version...Ahehehe. At least I don't remember...Yikes...but is this the lakorn that pra'ek (I think the old version was Pol)...Pol has an undercover gay brother who somewhat is attracted to nang'ek (who I think was Joy Sirilak) but ends up being jealous of Joy?
Pol was a doctor who was in debt because of his mother's bad gambling habits. He and Joy got married for him to be able to pay off the debts, hence the title "The Bought Husband". It was a slap/kiss lakorn because nang'ek and pra'ek didn't like each other at first. But of course, as time went on, they learned to love one another and then other things got in the way of their relationship. Other side issues were that Joy's uncle had a thing for her (ew), and Pol had a girlfriend already too that was meddling into their relationship before and after they got married.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
Omg another pol-joy lakorn are being remade. im already disappointed in Samee remake so hopefully this one wont be either. I just can't see anyone playing joys role for both lakorn. Just love pol-joy together. They should just leave it as it is. No remake
u are right. I also miss joy , hope she could be back as nang ek someday or whoever in a lakorn again.
yeah The version from Grate and Preem was okay , not bad but the original was a unique, beautiful, damn good !!!