[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I have a feeling the fitting will be while ARO airs because I remember ARO had a fitting a week before STT aired. Hopefully Anne doesn't take forever and quickly gets them together for a fitting and filming so we can see this this year. At least in November/December. 
did james returned to thailand yet , for me once anne and james return the suspense of the fitting day will continue stronger  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

Nope he's still there. He'll return soon probably return January 6-8 because he has an event on January 10. 

As for Anne she's probably gonna return soon since it seems it'll be a short trip in Japan. 
hope after they having fun they will give us our surprise loooong waited for *sigh*  :rain:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Well they have something in common, they like animals lol. 
absolutely in wait for other things in commons to appears :lolyup: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

Hmm I know James and Kim well enough I'll make a list:

1. They are mixed
2. They speak English
3. They're friends with NY
4. They love animals
5. They like to eat lol
6. They're good looking XD
7. They have expressive eyes
8. They love their fans and treat them like friends.
9. They make a good looking couple. XD

and i will add the 10.they can sing 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
They nail every scene. I'm especially proud of James because he's really good for a newbie. 
and do you know what i really when i watch the mvs you made i feel like am watching a lakorn of them i don't know how to express it but it's like they have a chemistry together although they didn't act together ohhhhhh i can't wait i need a fitting people  :lmao:  :lmao:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

Haha, thank you. Every time a make an mv and can see them together clearly and their chemistry. Gosh I haven't been this happy of an onscreen couple since JM. Hopefully filming starts quick so we can see this by the end of the year at least. 

We're all waiting for the fitting. T_T
girl your mv made me out of control now, i was calm and have patient but your mv just ahhhh can't stay still now i want them now i want to see the two together 

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
janajelly1 said:
:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsVodXeNPK8
Jana your vid left me speechless :shock2:  :eyetwitch:  :spin:  It's getting better and better! :yahoo:  It's reaaaaally your best video so far !  :bravo:
adsd18/2 said:
and do you know what i really when i watch the mvs you made i feel like am watching a lakorn of them i don't know how to express it but it's like they have a chemistry together although they didn't act together ohhhhhh i can't wait i need a fitting people  :lmao:  :lmao:
I totally agree with you adsd :beer: ! It seems like they already film the drama! Waouh I'm really impressed :worthy:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

Thank you so much! I think it'a my best one as well.   :)

Aww thanks a lot for all the compliments.  :heart:
dear jana how about continue doing mv of our Kimja until we gets a fitting naaaa of course if you have time and if you'r free your mvs will be like calming pills for me  :ghehe: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
1 more follower to complete the 1000 congratulation ladies anonymous and jana you'r doing great our kimja are irresistible can't be stop :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: 

jma myboy

sarNie Egg
janajelly1 said:
James's flight is today/tomorrow! All his fans will be at the airport, I could tell they miss him a lot since they keep posting old pics of him lol.
P'aar told all fan club not go to see james at airport. He needs to take a rest after that he will go to see everyone at Tumlae Jan 8 at noon. :)

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Kim's getting well and she's back to home. I think its not too long we need to wait. BTW jamesma_kim had reached 1007 followers. Congratulation.