[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Oh no please, I could barely stand this guy in KCR with JMA lol. 
i don't know him i have no idea but i think even if she cast him here his role will be small well i guess so we have to continue waiting i can't win with the guessing game fitting anymore :ghehe:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i don't know him i have no idea but i think even if she cast him here his role will be small well i guess so we have to continue waiting i can't win with the guessing game fitting anymore :ghehe:

His name is Pop Takoon.

Pop Thrakoon is likeable. Gosh. Lol. You girls should watch "Rak Nee Hua Jai Mee Kreeb". But hey, I love Pop and all but I honestly don't like any of the lakorns where he stars as pra'ek except for the mermaid series.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I want to see Kim with Mario at least^^
Yes, I also want a reunion of KN as well :)

PS. You know, it would be really great if James got to play in K'Off Pongpat's lakorns. He received so many awards for the Best Producer. And I also love how he made our James look sort of stand-out in Khun Chai Rachanon, so that means he also might like James Ma as well :) Because seriously, in that part, he really looked better than in his own part. So I figured, it would be great if he get to work with him one day :)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@mmgjp314 what do you mean by "made our James look sort of stand-out in Khun Chai Rachanon"?
@Jana you dont like Pop? He and Beau were so great together in KCR..i didnt watch his other lakorns though. I guess i like his character in KCR a lot more than any of his other lakorns. Ex/ his character in Seur Sing Kating Bong was too childish and unlikable. The way he acted in there had too much exaggerations.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
@mmgjp314 what do you mean by "made our James look sort of stand-out in Khun Chai Rachanon"?
@Jana you dont like Pop? He and Beau were so great together in KCR..i didnt watch his other lakorns though. I guess i like his character in KCR a lot more than any of his other lakorns. Ex/ his character in Seur Sing Kating Bong was too childish and unlikable. The way he acted in there had too much exaggerations.

I mean, he looked good and better in that part than other parts, especially his own part.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
@mmgjp314 oohhh...hmm i didnt see any difference. All i know is i saw him grow up from KCT to KCR:) ima grow old with this man!

yup, he obviously did :) He basically grows up so fast hahah time flies fast hehe^^
Growing old together lol :) However, I'm already older than him hahah

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
mmgjp314 said:

yup, he obviously did :) He basically grows up so fast hahah time flies fast hehe^^
Growing old together lol :) However, I'm already older than him hahah
Aww its okay you can still grow old with him:)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG. Pop looks like Num, the actor who played Chaiyakorn. I wouldn't be surprised if Anne is casting him as Chaiyakorn. I really wish it was Pope though. Lol.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
Here's my guess for the cast:

I think so too. I think Noey fits Somika's character.
Anyways, I didn't watch Pol-Joy's version yet, I need to go back and watch it lol haha

Pol & James, Kim & Joy, really resemble one another. Especially Kim and Joy, they really look alike, from the pictures you chose on here.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Yeah I loved James in Khun Chai Ratchanon, I felt P'Off made James stand out more than the other brothers as when they help Bomb. James had more scenes than the other 3 brothers too as supporting in the lakorn. That's the good thing to work on a series because other producers would see their work when they come to film their part for the other series. :) 

I like his character, just not him. Idk his acting is meh for me. I don't know he bugs me for some reason lol. 

Hope Pop isn't in this lol.

But my goodness James/Pol and Kim/Joy look alike lol. James/Pol got the monolids lol. Anne made the right choice ^___^

You should watch it! Although I hated the second half, the couple were too sweet! Thankfully this one will have even MORE romance so that's good for us! :D

Agree! ^__^
Exactly. He really did more scenes in Khun Chai Rachanon than the other three, which I think they probably changed some scripts from the novel.to make it more interesting in the lakorn by adding more scenes of Chai Pee haha But I really appreciate for what P'Off did :) However, the one who's in charge of James Ma's character in all 5 parts of the story was P'Nok. That's right the other producers would see their works.

As for Pop Takoon, yeah I liked his character in KCR, but I don't follow any of his lakorns. His acting was okay though. As for him in person, I also kind of can't stand him either hahah I watched the shows he went on with KCR casts, there's something about him that I kind of don't like, not that he's fake because he doesn't seem to be fake, but it's just something about him.

Yes, the two versions' main characters do look alike. P'Ann has sharp eyes :) BUT I do kind of wonder what made her want to remake this lakorn, or is it that once she saw James and Kim, she started to get a reminder of this? But no matter what it is, I'm still happy and can't wait for their fitting photos :D Patiently waiting :)

I will watch it lol :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I feel sorry for THIS jealous asianfemale. This is NOT the thread for you to come if you do not like Kim or have no plans to watch her lakorns.
AsianFemale said:
Did i hurt your feeling? Awww of course I'm not planning to watch her lakorns :) Yes that Kim girl!