[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
^^ people at Pantip are quick lol.

People really want Diana in this lol.

Yup, they are haha
But man, I hate the one person who insults James Ma, saying "Can't they change the Pra'ek? He's not handsome, and his acting is stiff."
But I just replied back saying, "you're funny lol ...... 555555" haha
Yeah, they want her :) Some people are still not sure yet though.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Haha that's funny, if they don't think he's handsome or has good acting then I don't know what good acting is for that person. The person probably didn't watch him in KCR LOL the person is stupid Anne knows what's good acting or not and has been in the industry for 20 yrs so obviously she sees potential in James Ma, she didn't choose JJ or Nadech did she? I love when people insult him because they don't have the right facts or know him well enough and it is amusing to see them make a fool of themselves LOL

Yeah, that's why people were laughing hahah including myself hahah Exactly. If his acting is not good enough, why would most of the popular/big productions request him to be in their lakorns? Ka Badin is a really big promotional Lakorn, and why would k'Pin pick him to play this lakorn in the first place, right? And for that person to say that he's not handsome, I wonder if that person have seen him in person yet or not, if not, they have no right to actually say that, unless they are more good-looking than him in real life. That's right, they don't know the right facts or know him well enough to say such things. It's funny hahah

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Lol Anonymous95 they made a thread because of what you posted on IG XD

http://pantip.com/topic/33249965
wooooow guys do you realize that you'r making KimJa even more popular not just among international fans but also in thai fans that's an amazing work you are promoting them perfectly :bravo: :bravo: again greaaaaaaaaaaaattttt jjjoooooooooooobbb anonymous you are talented :thumbsup: :thumbsup: keep it up  :cheer:  :cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
heyyy guys did you see what p yee post (her ig's yayeeumarin )  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  and she's just like us "i can't wait"

kimberley and her sister too they comment kim wrote #Pcknmcpw even the abbreviation of the title is as long as a normal title :loool:  

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
heyyy guys did you see what p yee post (her ig's yayeeumarin )  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  and she's just like us "i can't wait"

kimberley and her sister too they comment kim wrote #Pcknmcpw even the abbreviation of the title is as long as a normal title :loool:

Then that's a sign for us saying that they're almost ready!  :woot2:  :woot2:  You know how happy and excited I am right now...  :dance1:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :yes:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i want to know what she said can one of you ladies translate it please :blush:

She wrote, "So excited!! I can't wait. The name of the lakorn is so long... What name are we going to use for hashtag, look p'Ann? Think, think, think... or should we use the English name like Korean movies? Anyone, please bring up a name for us and P'Ann will choose hehe Thank you to James Ma's FC for tagging in :)"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
mmgjp314 said:

She wrote, "So excited!! I can't wait. The name of the lakorn is so long... What name are we going to use for hashtag, look p'Ann? Think, think, think... or should use the English name like Korean movies? Anyone, please bring up a name for us and P'Ann will use hehe Thank you to James Ma's FC for tagging in :)"
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mmgjp314 :thanks: so there's a possibility they will change the title so girls what's your suggestion :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  i liked "i'm not a magician"   

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont really know how to operate pantip lolz. Have an account but no use for me.
Sweet_JJ said:
^^ people at Pantip are quick lol.

People really want Diana in this lol.

They're jealous to speak badly

mmgjp314 said:

Yup, they are haha
But man, I hate the one person who insults James Ma, saying "Can't they change the Pra'ek? He's not handsome, and his acting is stiff."
But I just replied back saying, "you're funny lol ...... 555555" haha
Yeah, they want her :) Some people are still not sure yet though.

mmgjp314 said:

Yeah, that's why people were laughing hahah including myself hahah Exactly. If his acting is not good enough, why would most of the popular/big productions request him to be in their lakorns? Ka Badin is a really big promotional Lakorn, and why would k'Pin pick him to play this lakorn in the first place, right? And for that person to say that he's not handsome, I wonder if that person have seen him in person yet or not, if not, they have no right to actually say that, unless they are more good-looking than him in real life. That's right, they don't know the right facts or know him well enough to say such things. It's funny hahah

Step

Mrs James Ma
Some people are very mean. If they are not interested why do they even have to come and talk bad? Anyways, I cant wait like you guys hahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Lol James is getting opportunities just as much as any popular actor. Otherwise why is he working with different productions? That's why I believe having a good personality helps because if James was unapproachable and complains a lot he would not get work from different productions. All of James's roles up to now are different and challenging, but he can pull it off. For him to accept working on KB is admirable  because it takes a lot of time and effort to film a boran lakorn. And for the person to say he's "not handsome" is funny because from all the star encounters I've read when they met him all say he's cute and charming. There's a lot of actors that are handsome but have a nasty personality, and there's some who don't have the charm. For me, James has the looks, talent, height, fanpower, and the charm to make people attracted to him onscreen and offscreen because of his nice and sweet personality. Even when he has to go somewhere after an event he still takes selfies with fans even if he badly needs to go somewhere and his manager is practically pulling him lol. 

Lol sure they can argue, but they should at least get their facts right, it's not like Kim is begging Anne to constantly choose her. People are just angry their stars aren't being chosen lol. 

The fitting will be soon! I can feel it!  :woot2:

Haha they should make the title shorter, Yayee sure knows how to make us fin and jin hehe.

Agree, I like "The Ordinary Man" Short and simple. :)

Hehe people gotta complain about something. 

Haha took me forever how to use Pantip, without Google Translate I would be clueless lol. 

Because people are jealous of them for many reasons. For Kim: 1) Anne adores her 2) Gets to work with a good production like Anne's 3) Their fav actresses are not being chosen 

For James:

1) Newbie who gets to work with Anne, not even Nadech or JJ get this special opportunity
2)Jealous he's working with different productions and slowly building up his fame
3) Think he's too hot to handle with his charms,talent, and looks so they say he's "not handsome and stiff" to cover up themselves from drooling :p
4)They're haters who just wanna hate! Lol.
I agree with every single thing you wrote :) In simple words, jealous people will always be jealous, which means they don't know how to open their eyes and heart. They can say whatever they want because it's a shame that they don't know good enough about them. Not only you lol I also read here and there from many people, and even through various stars, all says he's cute and charming. AND I still remember up to this day, I still remember a host from Twilight Show that he and Mint on 2 years ago, to promote their lakorn, the host even complimented James through TV that in person, he's handsome and his looks (facial features) can make girls shy. That was exactly what he said, and I still remember up to these days Lol. So that person gotta get their facts right. Yes, for me, he's a "full package" actor.

Don't worry, we, fans knows both Kim and James have big fanbases to protect them anytime :) These two stars have talents, looks, and great personalities, so that's why people are jealous of them here and there. However, they can prove those haters wrong anytime ;)

Anyone can send these names to yayee @yayeeumarin or p'Ann on their IG's :)