[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Agree with u all. The biggest reason people complaint is their bias didn't chosen by Ann. Instead every producer has his/her bias. It just different in the quality of the production and luckily(or unluckily) Ann is an excellent producer with fame so when Ann chose Kim again and again, they start to be jealous. 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
It's a bit ridiculous because the people's bias are also bias of other production so why they just focus on Kimmy's part and complain it. This is a double standard. 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I always think that Actor/Actress get chosen because their ability(the biggest reason of course is acting, then popularity, behaviors etc) if their bias cant get a good lakorn from a good production company, I think they should think about are their bias have a good acting? Or their bias have enough popularity? A Producer will not choose an actor/actress with no reason. The actor/actress must have something the producer appreciate.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Anne is already impressed with him before, since when she casts someone she has to be impressed with them a lot. This is the chance for James and Anne to be close as he and Kim film on set hehe. But as MK people are gonna complain he's being used again and again but i don't care since every lakorn James is casted in gets complaints and people are later ok with it lol. First KCR, people thought he had no talent even when his part didn't air, look at him now. Ka Badin, people said he doesn't match the character, when the summary came out about how the character is a good, smart guy who knows how to fight (James does AMAZING in action scenes) and knows how to speak English it made them shut up haha. And now for this one people said he looks young to be a doctor, we shall see, as usual, he'll prove people wrong. :D

Please love him Anne lol.

Well, in PCKNMCPWS case, there are actually less complaints than two of his other lakorns. A lot of MK's fans actually cheer for these two playing together, and some says that his looks actually fit this doctor's character (he can fit the character, just by putting the glasses on, they said). I think the ones who actually complains about them this was mostly from anti-fans. Because I've been reading on Pantip, twitter, instagram, etc., there were quite a lot of excitements, appreciations, and approval comments from both of their individual fans and MK fans.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@monkeykimmy Again, PERFECTLY stated! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

And the fact that it's ANNE. Do people really think that after Anne casting Kim in THREE out of five of her lakorns, it's just Anne being blindly biased? People say it like Anne was either drunk or high those three times she casted Kim in her lakorns. :rolleyes1: Anne is a respected actress who's praised for not only her acting, but her producing also. So why is it that people will praise her endlessly about EVERYTHING she does, EXCEPT, who she casts in her lakorns. It's clearly jealousy. It might not be who THEY want Anne to cast, but for Anne and many other people, she's making the right decision.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Also, not only does Anne's actions in casting Kim prove how much she adores and admires Kim. Her WORDS also prove how much she adores Kim. I can't list how many times Anne has praised Kim over the past few years. Anne hasn't praised ANY ACTRESS from the younger generation as much as she's praised Kim. There's absolutely MORE than enough proof to support that Anne believes she is making the right choices. Kim might not be everyone's cup of tea, but for people to claim that Anne is blindly making her choices or being blindly biased by continuously casting Kim...it is clear that those people are just being bitter and jealous.

If Anne was just being blindly biased, I could say that about all the producers who favor Yaya, Matt, Mint, Taew, Margie, etc. too. Obviously, Anne sees a LOT of potential in Kim to be praising and using her this much.

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
MK fans are one of the most generous and open minded fanclub when it comes to MK acting with other actor/actress. I have never came across any complaint about James by MK fans. They actually cheer for James and Ananda to cooporate with Kim. Even Patricia said MK fans made her feel warm by leaving comment support her in lakorn with Mark. The ones complaining are actually anti fans.

Well can't wait to see Kim and James chemistry at the fitting.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
I meant here on AF mmgjp314 lol people said he looks young and when a person said they can simply change the occupation they said it would "ruin" the storyline. I watched SNP and I was like what? Lol.

oh... haha he does look young, but can look mature if he wants to. I think he fits perfectly with this character because of his gentle and mature personality, also his resemblance of Pol. He's a very talent young actor who can do anything to change someone's mind, so I'm not so worried for what those people said about him. Compared to JJ, whose the same age as him actually has a younger baby face than him, even though JJ IS younger than James Ma by 2 months but still.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Lol the person didn't even watch him in KCR or know who he is and judged him so quickly lol. The person said if they change the occupation to suit James's age it would ruin the lakorn, I watch SNP and James can be a university student for all I care and the storyline wouldn't change lol. James does look young but he can look manly and mature if he needs to. JJs baby face is more babyish than JMA if that makes sense. Thankfully most MK fans are open minded and can see them pair up with others.
If they didn't watch his first lakorn, and doesn't know who he is, then that person mustn't judge him, just by the pictures they see on our posts here then. Yes, that's right. I've also watched SNP, and yes that's right, he can be a University student since he is, in real life haha People just like to judge others by their exterior looks, instead of judging them from interior. Exactly Lol! JJ has a baby-ish face than James Ma.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
The article even cant be copied and pasted. Totally cant read what's Ann saying. Just know its about PCKNMPW.
ps. this media really laughable. Its ig picture wrongly tagged Jamesji this morning.

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
I've read the news that @Sweet_JJ post link and there's nothing new. First they ask her about the success of Abb Ruk Online, then she said this year she will make new lakorn PCKNMCPWS in which pra'nang are James and Kim. She would like to produce only one lakorn at a time and put full effort into it. Then they ask her how she feels about being a producer and her wedding in the future.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
@serena_ngo thank you very much. I really hope they asked Ann when is the fitting but in fact, I cant put too much hope in the journalist of thailand... :cry: