[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Why do you think fitting is on the 16th?  I don't think Kim will have fitting on March 16th.  It's a Monday.  Kim should be filming Nang Rai Tee Ruk (M-W).  Plus, fitting is something that fans cannot attend.  Therefore, the fan page won't show it on their page as event.

I have a feeling that 16th has something to do with Luerd Mongkorn promotion.  Due to availability of all other co-stars, it would make sense that this is on a Monday, which conflict with Nang Rai Tee Ruk. filming.  (Just my guess).  Or maybe it's an event for ch3 to promote for their annual soccer match.

---
Anne seem to be going to different places.  Looking for filming location, maybe?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Why do you think fitting is on the 16th?  I don't think Kim will have fitting on March 16th.  It's a Monday.  Kim should be filming Nang Rai Tee Ruk (M-W).  Plus, fitting is something that fans cannot attend.  Therefore, the fan page won't show it on their page as event.

I have a feeling that 16th has something to do with Luerd Mongkorn promotion.  Due to availability of all other co-stars, it would make sense that this is on a Monday, which conflict with Nang Rai Tee Ruk. filming.  (Just my guess).  Or maybe it's an event for ch3 to promote for their annual soccer match.

---
Anne seem to be going to different places.  Looking for filming location, maybe?
soo what do you think ninja when the fitting will be  :scratchhead2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
p'yee posted this 

with the cap 
#เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช้ผู้วิเศษ   พี่แอน's new combinations. เจมส์มา+คิมเบอร์ลี่.. อัปเดทข่าวสารfc: เห็นว่าปลายๆเดือนมีค จะเริ่มล้อหมุนค่ะ ️ @annethong ลูกพี่สู้ๆฮะ ️ขอให้มีพลังมีไอเดียมีแรงเยอะๆนะฮะ ผมนี่ส่ง กำลังใจให้ลูกพี่ทุกวันเบยย อยากไปกองถ่ายแล้ว

hope one of the lady translate it 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Here is the translation.
cr IG whitelight5
Pieng Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wiset. Anne's new combination: James Ma+kimberley. Update for fans: heard that wheel will start turning at the end of this March. Always cheer for boss Anne. Wish you have lots of new idea and lots of energy. I'm sending my heart to you everyday. Want to go to the set already. Cr: YayeeUmarin. #kimmy_kimberley #jamesma

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Was looking through Yayee's IG and on another post one asked when's the fitting and Yayee replied: Realllllyyy soon. :D
really soon.... I hope its this week :woot2: can it be this saturday or sunday?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
monkeykimmy said:
Here is the translation.
cr IG whitelight5
Pieng Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wiset. Anne's new combination: James Ma+kimberley. Update for fans: heard that wheel will start turning at the end of this March. Always cheer for boss Anne. Wish you have lots of new idea and lots of energy. I'm sending my heart to you everyday. Want to go to the set already. Cr: YayeeUmarin. #kimmy_kimberley #jamesma

WOOHOO! I'm so ready for KimJa pair...dam i have waited for so long just for some fitting pics LOL!!!  :cheer:  :cheer: Desperate??? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  More like excited!!!  :clap:  :clap:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
There's a comment on IG that made me LOL

One commenter wrote:

I Think Kimberly is older-looking than James Ma, Why P'Anne always choose Kimberley not other actresses?

This caught Yayee's attention and she replied:

Because of her talent!! And her schedule matched! And not always! What about Ploy Chermarn in STT? Come on!

The the person replied:

Thanks so much for the reply. Please tell P'Anne to make a lakorn for Nadech + Yaya

At this point I was like REALLY? The person is only jealous of Kim and James working with Anne before NY, my goodness they're not the only actor/actress out there! So hilarious to read comments saying Anne keeps choosing Kim when they actually want their favorites. She should not have even complained about Kim being Anne's favorite because NY are also casted by the same productions are well. All I gotta say Kim is one lucky girl to be Anne's favorite and who cares about the rest? Their biases all are a favorite in at least one production!
Thats what we said before. People complain Ann always choosing Kim to be her nang ek because of jealous. They hope their bias can get a chance to work with Ann but not always Kim Kim and Kim.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i have no comment :mellow:  , nadech and yaya are good people really but their fans sometime (SOME of their fans) like the one who comment in yee pic  make me go like this  <_< "oh please stop" that's unreasonable if you want anne to have nadech and yaya in her lakron just ask her directly "please cast andech and yaya" no need to say "why always kim" coz that makes you look pathetic and very unlikable fan of yadech :sleep:  every producer is free to cast whoever he want as much as he want and as much as the channel can approve it so anne like kim that is her choice you can respect it or you can ignore it and i want to say to that fan please take it easy one day  sure she will cast them no worry she still a new producer and she still has soo many choices , and there's soo mmaaannnnnny people who wanted this beautiful KimJa pair  to happen and what a great thing anne made it for us i'm very grateful for her that's all i wanted to say about that comment . :p 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes i agree. Why are some Yadech fan like that? I'm not much a fan of James Ma, but he's growing on me slowly and i'm glad he's getting work to do. And as for Kim, people keep saying why always MK? So now it's a different pairing so why have a problem? Anyway, throw all that in the toilet and flush it down.

Can't wait for more updates! :)