[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. Someone should post this on instagram and tag Anne. I'm sure it'll give her a good laugh, and it'll let her know how impatient we are. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Is that Modtanoi from KTWJ??
I wana see a Yaya and JMa lakorn!! they could be YaMa or MaYa.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Yeah, Rumor says  Fitting is tomorrow, (Thursday, March 26th) :woot:  :dance2:  :dance1:
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

i can't go to sleep now i can't  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Yeah, Rumor says  Fitting is tomorrow, (Thursday, March 26th) :woot:  :dance2:  :dance1:
i didn't thank you i lost my mind  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  can i ask you from where you heard the rumor 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Noey is going to be in here. She's in Mark and Yaya's lakorn. That would be a coincidence if she's in both Mark and Kim's lakorns though. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The fitting better be tomorrow! I'm extremely agitated now. I hope the wardrobe is close to Kim's style in 3NNT. She looked her best in there.