[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_JJ said:
The good is that filming should start soon since Anne always starts filming right after a fitting.
Jana, is it confirmed that filming start soon after the fitting ?
Maybe filming will start soon after the "official fitting" which means not anytime soon.

And I agree with you. I don't like Kim in this pic. She seems too fierce, almost rai.

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
When Ch3 said fitting in March we wait till the end of the month. So, the filming will probably start by the end of April  :annoyed:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well they say they will not release pic but i see this and i can't be quite anymore, anyone can give me a good explanation why they can't post a single just one pic of kimja together from the fitting i can't get it  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
I think she will because from what I'm seeing on IG and Pantip, people don't seem angry or upset, they actually seem happy with the stuff that happened today lol. So I really hope the pics will be released soon.
Maybe it's because nobody know that fitting is today.  So they are excited to see some progress. 

But you guys got a head-up.  So your expectation is higher.  Look on the bright side, at least there is some progress going on.
---
Looking at supporting cast, Ohn, DJ Booko.  Is this a comedy? 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ninja007 said:
Looking at supporting cast, Ohn, DJ Booko.  Is this a comedy? 
The original was a romantic drama/slap-kiss. Are you asking because you've never seen it?

I REALLY hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that Anne is not changing the genre of this to a romantic comedy! Do not disappoint me Anne!!!!!!!!! Kim has had enough of comedies! I had hope that this was going to be something different!!!!!! I'm so confused though judging by Kim's wardrobe. The first look is very natural, but then the second look makes her look like a famous celebrity living in the high class lifestyle rather than a businesswoman who works in the office. And now DJ Booko and Ohn are in here too and why would they be in here if it's a slap-kiss??? It better not be changed to a comedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

There are no characters in here that I can see DJ Booko and Ohn fitting. The only important characters in the original were Anusaya, her uncle, her friend, her brother, her brother's girlfriend, a girl her brother is interested in later, her dad, her mom, her ex-boyfriend, Sattawat, his doctor friend, his mom, his aunt, his aunt's husband, his aunt's husband's secret mistress, Somika and her dad. DJ Booko and Ohn might be playing new characters because I can't see them playing any character from the original. Please don't make this a comedy though Anne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
Kim needs a better look, just saying.
I agree. I'm not impressed with the first look. It's too plain, like Kim's look in most of NRTR. Anne hasn't disappointed in the past, even with the wardrobe in Samee Tee Tra, so I had high hopes for this. But so far, I'm not impressed at all. In fact, I'm disappointed. And Kim's second outfit with the red lipstick just does not fit her profession of work either. She's a businesswoman, so why is she dressed like a famous celebrity?!!?!?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
I hope so, I just hope she hurries up with this and start filming. if the fitting is a disappointment I hope the filming pics and the lakorn itself makes up for it lol.
The fitting was a HUGE let down, and now my expectations for this lakorn are very low. This is why I just wish Anne would come out and clarify everything. At least if we know the details, I won't get my hopes up just to be disappointed in the end. For example, what is the genre of this remake? Are there going to be changes to Kim and James' characters? Who are the supporting cast? What characters will they be playing? And many more unanswered questions.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
monkeykimmy said:
So i suspect Ann wants to do something different. Testing for different stylish and maybe they'll release fitting pictures later.
Do you mean like, she's just trying out different outfits for them? Like, different styles as in different fashion?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
dr@maddicts said:
I don't like Kim in this pic. She seems too fierce, almost rai.
Yes! This is the look she was supposed to have in most of NRTR, not in here. She's not playing a famous actress in here, unlike in NRTR. She's playing a businesswoman so why is she dressed like she's a model or an actress?????

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
Yeah her wardrobe and make up isn't nice today, hopefully they do better when filming starts.
I AGREE!!!! I really hope the rest of the wardrobe, makeup and hair in here impresses me. I'm going to go find pictures now of how I imagine Kim to look like as the businesswoman she'll be playing in here and I'll post them up. James looks his part, as a clean cut doctor. So he's good to go. It's just Kim who I'm shaking my head at.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
monkeykimmy said:
So as I mentioned before, Noey isn't in here. What if this actress is playing Somika???? :eek: I've never heard of her or seen her in any lakorns, but on her page on IG it says that she's an actress, a singer and a song producer.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Yesterday, they started the fitting very early in the morning. They were done at 9pm. That's like 10+ hours. Does fitting take that long?