[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I just saw a girl in wedding dress :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
all that sentence to say just that i thought she said some  more thing :ghehe: :ghehe: searching for any hope for any new information aaaaaaaaaaaaa filming filming baby  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
Khun Anusaniya, princess on ivory tower, with an average man, young doctor Satrawat, who capture her heart ... Ouch, I'm so happy.

Wow, Anne is gonna make the entire country, falling in love with JMA.
Thank u very much. I'm already in love with both of them.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Khun Anusaniya, princess on ivory tower, with an average man, young doctor Satrawat, who capture her heart ... Ouch, I'm so happy.

Wow, Anne is gonna make the entire country, falling in love with JMA.
thank youuuuuuuuuuuu as always Ninja  :thanks:  :thanks:

hhuuuuuuuhhhhuuuuuu  anne she always has a vision when she do a lakorn she always want to delivered a beautiful story through her lakorn and that's what i love with her production and for me she know how to do that wwwwwooooooooww KIMJA will do a hit i know that  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Aww that's sweet! 

Haha looks like that's Anne's plan. :heart:  JMA   :heart: I didn't think he would be on a motorcycle since he's a doctor, but it seems Anne will make him a cool, hot doctor that rides on motorcycles lol.
I love the setting. A love story between a princess and a knight. Just like a fairy tale.

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
Feeling like screaming when viewed Kim and James ... I feeeelll hot right now ... Btw One pic still not enough for me ... Want more please ...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
another one aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

love love love love it :heart:  :heart: :heart:

ahhhh like a fairy tale :spin :spin: :spin: :spin:

and another one wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
I have a feeling Yayee will post the fitting pics soon. 
just wait and see if they give her the permission to post pic of the fitting she will explode her ig by them , probably she's now dying want to post some pic hahahaha i know coz that happened in ARO she new that MK will reunite in ARO before a whole year but she was not allowed to say one word and when they gave her the green light she exploded it with pic ans she said that she was dyingto let fans know but couldn't  hahaha she is our main source for updates and pics :p 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Is anyone still going back staring at the motorcycle pic? It's just such a beautiful picture of KimJa! :D
MEEEEEE    it soooo perfeeecccctt the feeling the dress the pose everything about that pic is so perfect :heart: :heart: :heart: soo romantic

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Just one picture and I'm hooked again!!!! :spin:  :drools: :spin:   :drools:​ . I'm in paradise :cloud9:  :cloud9: . Kimja look like a matchmade of heaven :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

THIS picture definitely worths the wait  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Stella

sarNie Egg
I checked my ig while i was in my class and when i saw this pic, i felt like screaming
i was so upset yesterday that i didnt even want to comment ( ̄︿ ̄) but this pic compensates for all of it
its beyond words. its perfect. after a long long time, we finally have a pic w/ both of our pranang in it. not just a fanmade pic.
OMG! im so happy atm (ノ´з`)ノ my gorgeous my princess w/ her charming knight on a motorcycle

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Anne must had fell in love with khun chai ronnapee and his bike to put it in this one too. I must admit that he looks drool worthy.