[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay... You did it, Anne. My hopes are back up again. LOL. I was so happy seeing this on IG today. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ninja007 said:
Khun Anusaniya, princess on ivory tower, with an average man, young doctor Satrawat, who capture her heart ... Ouch, I'm so happy.

Wow, Anne is gonna make the entire country, falling in love with JMA.
Wait, so Anne is changing Anusaya into a princess? She's not a businesswoman anymore? I swear, Yayee posted a picture describing Kim and James' characters as being the same as the original. In her caption she said that Kim would be playing Anusaya, a businesswoman. But now she's a princess?? A modern princess?? Living in the city?  :scratchhead2:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
Wait, so Anne is changing Anusaya into a princess? She's not a businesswoman anymore? I swear, Yayee posted a picture describing Kim and James' characters as being the same as the original. In her caption she said that Kim would be playing Anusaya, a businesswoman. But now she's a princess?? A modern princess?? Living in the city?  :scratchhead2:
I think "princess on ivory tower" is just a comparison. It's probably mean a woman who has everything, super wealthy, the look, the talent, social status, etc.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^Lol. I'm so much happier now with the picture of KimJa. ^_^ And now my hopes are back up too because the outfit Kim is wearing in the picture adsd posted is exactly what I envisioned her wardrobe should be like in here. :thumbsup: They could do a lot better on the makeup and hair though. Lol. But this is just the fitting, so hopefully her hair and makeup will look better during filming. I want more of a sultry eye look for her, like in her photoshoot, and I want her to leave her hair down, and curled and straightened.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

^^^ Kim is wearing this exact white outfit I looked up! Well, white blazer and white pants I mean.

And this is how I want her makeup and hair to look like (*). The eyeliner and overall sultry eye look complements her eyes so beautifully. So I hope Anne gives her a similar look in here.
                                                                                                 *                                                               *                                                                      *

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
YEE posted this in her ig and she tagged the name of the lakorn with the caption
กำลังให้บริการ คุณอนุศนิยา (อะนุดสะนิยา) อยู่ค่ะ เธอมาช๊อปปิ้งค่ะ  คุณนุศเธอเป็นคนมีไหวพริบทำงานเก่ง,เป๊ะมาก,พูดจาตรงไปตรงมา, เด็ดขาดมากถึงขึ้นเคี่ยวเลยล่ะ  เธอมักจะเป็นคนที่ใช้สมองตลอดเวลา ทำให้เธอตกม้าตายเรื่องหัวใจ คิคิ #ภาพเก่าเมื่อวันก่อนๆ #เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช้ผู้วิเศษ ขุดภาพเก่ามาเล่นก่อน

ninja or any kind lady here could please translate it for us :blush:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
YEE posted this in her ig and she tagged the name of the lakorn with the caption
กำลังให้บริการ คุณอนุศนิยา (อะนุดสะนิยา) อยู่ค่ะ เธอมาช๊อปปิ้งค่ะ  คุณนุศเธอเป็นคนมีไหวพริบทำงานเก่ง,เป๊ะมาก,พูดจาตรงไปตรงมา, เด็ดขาดมากถึงขึ้นเคี่ยวเลยล่ะ  เธอมักจะเป็นคนที่ใช้สมองตลอดเวลา ทำให้เธอตกม้าตายเรื่องหัวใจ คิคิ #ภาพเก่าเมื่อวันก่อนๆ #เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช้ผู้วิเศษ ขุดภาพเก่ามาเล่นก่อน
:
Translation
Servicing Khun Anusaniya. She's here, shopping. Khun Nut is a very smart person, talented at work, perfect, honest and speak her mind. She's decisive to the degree of being cut throat. She always uses her brain. But she slips her foot when it comes to matter of love. Hehe. Pics from the other days. Pcknmcpw. Using the old pic to play with.,

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Translation
Servicing Khun Anusaniya. She's here, shopping. Khun Nut is a very smart person, talented at work, perfect, honest and speak her mind. She's decisive to the degree of being cut throat. She always uses her brain. But she slips her foot when it comes to matter of love. Hehe. Pics from the other days. Pcknmcpw. Using the old pic to play with.,
:thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :spin:

i told you p'yee is our main source of information and pic and i'm sure she used an old pic coz she wasn't allowed for the fitting pic, and kimmy playing a strict buisness woman is that mean she will be a CEO or in a high position i'm sooo curious oiiiiiii when we will know all the detail can't wiat for filming day  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Oh no, seems Pop will really be in here, just a few days ago he and James were at the Ch3 event and didn't acknowledge each other... Dislike this guy with a passion after watching him in interviews and dramas lol. 

He's playing the brother, noooo, my favorite character. Why can't it be Alex? Why does Pop always play the n'eks brother. He played as Mint's brother in Khun Chai Ronapee too.

as for me i will discover him in this lakorn can't judge him i don't know him so for now i can't say much but he look good tbh especially in that pic with kim :p well hope he will be good at acting too

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
My guess was right! Pop will be playing the brother! :D Now let's see if Diana will be in here also. I'm sure she will be. :coverlaf: What about Somika? Noey is already in KC with Mark and Yaya. So the chances of her being in here also are very low in my opinion.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol I've seen him in interviews and some dramas, his acting is ok but man his personality offscreen is kind of annoying... There's something about him that makes him dislikable to me lol. 
ohh i see :p but for me as the acting is good i careless for his offscreen personality :ghehe: just give me a good acting 

we are discovering cast and things slowly slowly , step by step :lol: suspense suspense 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
Sweet_JJ You mean this actress?? I thought she was going to play Somika at first too, but isn't she too old? She's like in her thirties if I'm not mistaken. She was in the original RLSR with Tik and Aom, which aired in 2002. So by now she'd be in her mid thirties or so.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I just realized that she was in RLSR after listening to the ost and watching the mv yesterday. I don't know how I feel about her playing Somika. Noey would've been a better choice. She's petite like the actress who played Somika in the original, and she resembles her too. But this actress doesn't resemble the original actress and she isn't very known either? I believe someone mentioned that she's known for being in erotic films. And I think her looks are too ordinary, no offense. Even though Somika is rai, I think the actress playing her should be somewhat appealing.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Oh My!!!! I was swooning, speechless and over the moon when I saw the pix of James and Kim on the super bike that I have to log off, scream, breathe in and breathe out, log in again, scream some more and then log off coz I thought I was dreaming!!! Finally, after a few days, I am much much better!!! I am sooooo anticipating for this lakorn even though I have no idea what the story line is all about!!!