[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup. Plus, you really can't see the age difference between James and Kim. James doesn't have a baby face, unlike Mark. KimJa looked perfect together at the Ch.3 calendar event. I think it's the styling in here for both that makes them look not their best.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
chuwaab
"อนุศนิยา" ทายาทเจ้าสัวมหาเศรษฐีรายใหญ่ของไทยที่กำลังก้าวหน้าสู่นักธุรกิจหญิงผู้ทรงอิทธิพล สูงส่งเปรียบดังเจ้าหญิงบนหอคอยงาช้าง "โสมมิกา" ผู้เป็นทายาทพันล้านของผู้ทรงอิทธิพลชื่อดัง เธอโดดเด่นเป็นดาวดังในแวดวงเฃเลปในฐานะคาสโนวี่เมืองไทย ที่ใครๆตั้งฉายาให้เธอว่าเป็น ปารีส ฮิลตัน ของเมืองไทยนั่นเอง #เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ ️ Thank dress by @asavagroup @tohns

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Somebcaption from Chuwaab (fashion stylist)
Kim & james:
Anusaniya: hiso business woman, an heir of a very rich man. She's high class, like a princess on ivory tower.

Satrawat: a doctor with very simple life. He is so different from her, like the sky vs earth. But he'll win her heart. Love that will accept any condition.

Kim & numcha:
Anusaniya - an heir to a very rich man. She is the front running successful business woman.

Somika - an heir of a billionaire. She is famous in celeb circle as a player. Everybody gives her the nickname of Thailand version of Paris Hilton.

Such equal qualification. Exchanging blows, it will be fun.
monkeykimmy said:
chuwaab
"อนุศนิยา" ทายาทเจ้าสัวมหาเศรษฐีรายใหญ่ของไทยที่กำลังก้าวหน้าสู่นักธุรกิจหญิงผู้ทรงอิทธิพล สูงส่งเปรียบดังเจ้าหญิงบนหอคอยงาช้าง "โสมมิกา" ผู้เป็นทายาทพันล้านของผู้ทรงอิทธิพลชื่อดัง เธอโดดเด่นเป็นดาวดังในแวดวงเฃเลปในฐานะคาสโนวี่เมืองไทย ที่ใครๆตั้งฉายาให้เธอว่าเป็น ปารีส ฮิลตัน ของเมืองไทยนั่นเอง #เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ ️ Thank dress by @asavagroup @tohns

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I hope Kim and Numcha has more than just 2 girls fighting for a man. At least, please put some business cut throat plot into this to make it more interesting. It will definitely add to their talent, their worthiness and successful image.

James has the manly built. He can definitely dress up for mature roles. I don't think he has baby face. He looks good for his age.

Actually, I think Alex and Mario has baby face. Even when they turn 30, they will look still have the teen look. If Mario can change his looks in Jundara from young teen to mature adult to an old man, then I don't think james will have any issue (with proper hair and custom).

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
James practicing with Mark is already a clue, but the dance instructor playing as Kim in the before pictures when Kim wasn't there is another clue! Two guys fighting for Kim! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
I don't think they will be fighting for Kim. Since Mark and Kim are Koo Jin, james will get short end of the stick. Not a good way to promote them in new lakorn. From my guess, it will probably start with Koo Jin like NY and Mk to get the fans screaming, then, as the show move on, the guys may be passing the girl to their new Pra-k. Like Nadech passing Yaya to Mark. And mark passing Kim to james, etc.. Their 40th anniversary kicked off with successful 4hJKKK team. Hot New generation.

For 45th year anniversary. It's Time to move forward, not moving back. Each of them should be receiving different roles with different partner, to prove that they can match with anybody and gaining more fans. Just my 2cents.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm always wrong. Lol. If Namcha is playing Somika, maybe Pop will really be playing the uncle in this version then. But why did he pose with Namcha? Somika was never involved with the uncle in the old version. But if Pop is playing the uncle, at least my very first guess of who he was going to play was correct. LOL. Namcha and Pop are honestly perfectly suitable as the brother and girlfriend in here though. They both resemble the original actors almost exactly, and acting and age wise, they match also. I wonder if Anne isn't going to include those two characters in this version. :scratchhead2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim's look at the Mitsubishi Attrage event today is so suitable for this lakorn. :heart: Natural/light makeup and formal updo and outfit. :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr: kimmy_kimberleyofp, spycool_tukta, khunaeae_love_mark_kim

It doesn't look like she's wearing eyeliner and false lashes here either, but she somehow looks better here with the light makeup compared to how she looked with light makeup at the fitting. Maybe it's the hair. :scratchhead2:

stephanie_t_3

sarNie Egg
Anonymous<3 said:
I'm always wrong. Lol. If Namcha is playing Somika, maybe Pop will really be playing the uncle in this version then. But why did he pose with Namcha? Somika was never involved with the uncle in the old version. But if Pop is playing the uncle, at least my very first guess of who he was going to play was correct. LOL. Namcha and Pop are honestly perfectly suitable as the brother and girlfriend in here though. They both resemble the original actors almost exactly, and acting and age wise, they match also. I wonder if Anne isn't going to include those two characters in this version. :scratchhead2:

Actually, Somika used to date the uncle in the old version. They didn't show it, but they talked about it a few times.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sweet_JJ said:
My question is why do people not like an actress looking older than an actor? 
It's not the look, I mean it does have something to do with it but it's the chemistry that matters to me more. I don't see any chemistry but you know once we see them in motion, it can change. It might be a surprise. I didn't find James and Chalida good in still pictures with any chemistry but when their lakorn aired, oh boy it was completely different. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay. So everyone was right. Lol. Pop is playing the uncle. Phatman! Where you at?! LOL. You'll be happy, because Pop is playing the uncle, and he'll be interested in Kim.  :D I'm kind of happy too. He's not bad looking and he's not old either. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I like James' voice and height. :heart: :heart: I'm so excited for this lakorn. I keep going back to watch my favorite scenes from the original and imagining Kim and James in them. xD I can't wait for KimJa. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: