[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
from today event we didn't get even a one pic where kimja were together  :no:  :no:  :no:  and i doubt tomorrow will be filming so we have maybe to wait until next thursday to see them together again  :sleep:  :sleep:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
dr@maddicts said:
I totally agree with you girls. :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  Mark needs to stop photobombing every KimJa's pics.  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:
No no that's not enough he needs to stop popping up on the set to "support" Kim. How can we enjoy the BTS if Mark always appears ?! :yuck:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed:
As poobae91 said few days ago : he really needs to go home!  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:
Soon, mark will be busy filming 7 days a week. 

Actually, Mark doesn't always show up at the set.  He only came to visit Kim 2-3 times.  

---
I wonder if They will be filming tomorrow.  Both Kim & James must be exhausted today.  The weather was really hot, mixing with on&off rain. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its very difficult to search his news in English. I dont understand his interviews either. I wish there were more people to translate his videos. Frustrating to nt understand.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want to cry of happiness  :lmao:  :lmao:  :ghehe: even a glance of a pic is enough to know they crossed and talked to each other is enough :spin: :spin: although i'm eager to more  :pervie:  :pervie:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa finally now i can rest hahaha the event memories can't be completed without kimja pic from it :yahoo: 

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
Another bts! Kim has such a big butt. Lol. KimJa!!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfpa8jrAGNs
cr: KimmyStation
The  PD looks really hardworking. In each BTS, he is fully involved in the filming.
Lmfao at 0:36 He nearly scratches the eyes of this actress :lmao3:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Not yet Sweet_JJ. After the event they still have a couple of parties. Usually the channel takes everyone to the beach for a couple of days.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Anyone know why they changed the title?

Kim lost a lot of weight. Her waist is tiny in those fitted trousers. From that one BTS clip it looks like they're going to make p'ek a bit more feisty than in the old version. I hope so cause the p'ek in the old one was kind of dull. It'd be a waste of James personality.