[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Step said:
Here is my version :coverlaf:

James - Baby are you thinking what I'm also thinking??
Kim - Hmm, (in baby voice) Idk why they interrupted us.
James - Dont worry, lets get done with this interview ASAP and continue from where we were interrupted
Kim - blushing
Awe!! :bhehe: :bhehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it just a bts but i really already got a good feeling kimja is really doing a good job i can see they give there best in the scene :clap2: can't wait to see the result aaaaa, btw i think in this scene it will not be pure drama it will be rather a little comedy like they are teasing each other 

Step

Mrs James Ma
i think Kim was itchy in blue night wear, she changes into white one. But the drama continues again  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: But I feel sorry for Sattawat 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I love how he just didn't push or throw her onto the bed like most p'ek would. He literally picked up her whole body & goes down with her hehehe. I am beyond estactic for this.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
sarN said:
...I like that , pick her up and goes down on her HAHAHA ..OK, I'm going run off to my corner now & behave .
:bhehe: :bhehe: :woot: :woot:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
peace said:

Oh gosh....i finally have the chance to logged in and see all of this wonderful updates!!! KIMJA!!!!  :woot2:  :woot: Dam that HOT  :pervie:  :pervie:  hehehehehe. I so cannot wait for that scene when this lakorn is on aired muahahaha  :yahoo:  :yahoo: .

stephanie_t_3

sarNie Egg

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you for translating :)
Erotic! James so naughty :wink: :coverlaf:
stephanie_t_3 said:

James: And the nang’ek is Kimberley. It’s a cute, romantic, and erotic (where everyone gets on to him) style lakorn. Hey! No, they said- it’s like a new style of lakorn. (And then there’s something else).

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
stephanie_t_3 said:

James: And the nang’ek is Kimberley. It’s a cute, romantic, and erotic (where everyone gets on to him) style lakorn. Hey! No, they said- it’s like a new style of lakorn. (And then there’s something else).
Wow!! That will be surprising lol!! "where everyone gets on to him" :dance1:  :dance1: