[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i totally forgot that i posted in this thread until now. apparently there is a miscommunication because my question was only asking about why people like kim? and why she's hyped and loved by ann? 

i just want to know and read people's personal opinions about her and reasons for liking her. there's no need to feel attacked or feel the need to defend her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:

the bread really look much better than the first time but i wonder if he will look like this in the city scene i wonder if it will be before going to the island or after and why he will be like this  :scratchhead2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
mongstaness said:
i totally forgot that i posted in this thread until now. apparently there is a miscommunication because my question was only asking about why people like kim? and why she's hyped and loved by ann? 

i just want to know and read people's personal opinions about her and reasons for liking her. there's no need to feel attacked or feel the need to defend her.

this sound so much nicer and neutral than the first time   :lol:
ok…so i don't understand why kim is so hyped and loved by ann. someone care to explain? i've never really cared for or watched any of kim's lakorns, so i tried watching ab run online to get a feel of her. however, there's nothing special about her for me. why all the love?
why you didn't ask like this before , like that the misunderstanding will not happen :ghehe: anyway hope the reasons and the opinion why anne and others adore kim is more clear now for you :p

btw will be there filming today,  i hope so  :dance2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
mongstaness said:

Well, we did give our reasons as to why we and Anne adore Kim. But like I said, people are constantly complaining about Kim being Anne's favorite that at this point, it's hard to tell who's genuinely curious or who's just being bitter/sarcastic. You seem genuine, so I'm sorry for any misunderstandings. Kim's fans have been hearing negative comments about Anne and Kim for so long, so this was also sort of an opportunity for us (or at least for me) to vent. It gets tiring when one has to repeatedly explain why Anne promotes Kim and why Kim is Anne's favorite. It's true that if people are truly curious, they can simply watch Anne's interviews and bts videos, because Anne has always been very vocal about what she sees in Kim. Sometimes, even Kim's fans explaining it is seen as just our personal opinions or us making stuff up, so if people really want to hear it from Anne's mouth herself, there are plenty of videos and articles out there for them to watch and read.

Step

Mrs James Ma
They shot all 4 days last week so are they taking break today? LOL. I think James has an event and Kim will be watching her new lakorn Nang rai tee rak which will start from today, so there is no shoot :shrug:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
They don't..I think..no new post on ig..tonight nrtr is going to air..maybe she and all the production team wanna rest to watch this lakorn

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
The war's now over! Now back to our BTS and NGs ply  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:yahoo: filming sh look fabulous fresh gorgeous :heart: :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I think this is an old pic. Mark was also there that day. Peace you commented same thing that time also. Fresh and beautiful :yes:

cr support_kimberley

OHH  :mellow:  so no filming today *sigh* , i forget what i comment before :ghehe: but i said what i really feel from her pic she really look very fresh and beautiful there :p