[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i want to cry the torture of a whooollleee weeeekkkkkkk aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i need to calm down and yake a breath before i say any more word
You are right!!! I want to watch it 7 days a week.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will take me the whole week to let my excitement out , bravo to anne for this great work

kimja hit is coming baby

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I really want to know the reaction of the all viewer if it's the same like me! I wish they all like it and rating hit the roof!!!!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
So I quickly scan through the first episode and it's no surprising that the chemistry is there but then again Kimmy can have chemistry with pretty much anyone (even a cardboard), same with James. I don't really know exactly what's going on since I'm watching it raw, so I won't be commenting on the content of the lakorn until I watch it with subtitles.

But visually James and Kimmy are so nice to look at lol And Pop and I'm not so sure what the second female lead name is (Is it Bee?) are stunning too. She is honestly so pretty though. Usually I always have my eyes on Kim but this girl is stunning too.

Did anyone feel like the beginning was a little rush? I feel like the transition of scenes are a little off. It's not a big deal but still I wish the flow could've been a little better.

And another thing that bothers me is that one scene where Nut receives a message containing the photos, her make up there is horrible! They put too much blushes on her cheeks. All I see is her red glowing cheeks lol I don't know. Maybe I've been away from lakorn for so long that I'm not use to Thai makeup trend. I've been watching too much kdrama with their natural makeup trend lol or what they called dewy makeup.