[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Look at that smile! ^^ They have so much chemistry together. For now, until Sattawat and Anusaya get married, I'm gonna ship Pop and Kim together. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: James and Kim are cute too but man, Popberley are effortlessly oozing with chemistry. They look compatible and their chemistry is so good. Plus, I've always loved how playful and comfortable Pop is with Kim. I wish we could've seen more of their offscreen interactions.

I'm glad I'm not only one who ship Pop and Kim. When his scenes appeared, i just sat there and stared at him nonstop.... Pop is too yummy and eye candy

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Episode is really good. I love it how Anne closes all loophole in the script. When a character is doing something, it totally make sense. Anne is such a perfectionist.

Love the chemistry between James Ma & Kim. Just a short together, they are already a very good pair. Look like, Wat and Nuth are interested in each other. Without the debt, they will get along very well. The lakorn is moving very quickly at a good pace. We got all the background of most characters in ep.1. Can't wait for next week.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER! SO SMOKIN! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: I'm hoping Popberley get a lot of hype from this lakorn so that they can reunite in their own lakorn as leads. But I doubt it'll happen since Pop seems underrated. :( T.T

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I luv it when Noot was drugged sex pill and Wat said if you like to party have fun to know how to protect. I giggle so much. Its so good way better than sammy. Both are doctors but Wat as a doctor is smart sexy hot not weak like Thanwa. What does it say the word when they flashback 4....

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Do you guys see the hits on youtube for this lakorn? It is crazy for 11hrs. The highest 55K and the lowest 26K. I'm sure it's a skyrocketing rating for a Thai lakorn! :D :D
some other lakorn did that too youtube is really not a measure i remember ARO did very well on youtube but the rating was different, so don't expect too much thai viewer have different taste than us , that what i learned , you can't expect what they like what they don't like , i'm keeping my hope low so i don't get disappointed wish the best for them

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for the week to go fast i will do gifs everyday haha

time machine

"always there for you , always turn around and you will find me , time after time"

" and like this destiny bring us in the same path to meet"

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is lucky he was the one found her someone else would took advantage of her

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Usually, what is the highest amount of viewers for 11hrs?
Not sure but so far I have never seen such soaring hits on Ch3 lakorns recently. But Peace has informed me that Thai audience may have a different take than what Youtube refers on Ch3 feeds. So we just need to wait and see the official rating. I hope it did well.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
she is lucky he was the one found her someone else would took advantage of her
For some reason, I just wonder if James's truly a man. :p :p :p Otherwise, Kim's not so attractive! hehe but in my humble opinions, both cases're not counted since it simply is a LAKORN. Lakorn men are so ethical...... :D :D :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
For some reason, I just wonder if James's truly a man. :p :p :p Otherwise, Kim's not so attractive! hehe but in my humble opinions, both cases're not counted since it simply is a LAKORN. Lakorn men are so ethical...... :D :D :D
hahaha man did you saw his face when she was over him it was red like if the blood went up to his face and ear but there is gentleman in this world he can maintain himself and didn't you see he was dreaming about her the next day haha she already took him by her charm

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I wish them get married quickly and Kim got into so much troubles when James secretly obviously vividly protected her.... kwi kwi...then make loads of babies ka!