[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

enzek

sarNie Adult
You'r right btw the rating is still going low . Is it because the skills edit unsatisfactory or actor not to famous, no chemistry, not good production, lack promotion? Though the views of each episode is rather high . CH3 see based on what?

#sorry for my English:(:mad:
maybe matter of personal preferences? actually i don't care about ratings, awards or what production it is. if i like that lakorn i'm watching it. maybe majority people who like this lakorn watch it on internet than tv like me heh. but yeah it a bit sad for the actors & actress though. i'm curious about lakorn that get high ratings in thailand right now. i'm might check it out.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
LOL @ the comment saying we should clone Kim for James! Gah if they can't be together I hope lots of good scripts will go their ways so they can act with each other more. Marky can have Kim off screen lol! PEACE you are killing me with these KIMJA updAtes! They are so freaking cute, having me fangirl so hard. I haven't fangirl in a long time, I think since Punya Chon Kon Krua or maybe Ruk Sud Rit haha, i respect MK's relationships its just why is Kimja so freaking cute!?? This lakorn seems so popular, is it not in Thailand?? :( Does anyone know the ratings for episode 2 and 3? I feel like this lakorn is really good compare to the other modern lakorns that came out but maybe that's just me. I feel like the other lakorns are too PG for me, not much love scenes, no r-scenes or anything. I can't wait till channel 3 gets back to the slap/kiss/romantic phase instead of the phases where P'ek and N'ek just look at each other most of the time, and other characters gets more screen time.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
LOL @ the comment saying we should clone Kim for James! Gah if they can't be together I hope lots of good scripts will go their ways so they can act with each other more. Marky can have Kim off screen lol! PEACE you are killing me with these KIMJA updAtes! They are so freaking cute, having me fangirl so hard. I haven't fangirl in a long time, I think since Punya Chon Kon Krua or maybe Ruk Sud Rit haha, i respect MK's relationships its just why is Kimja so freaking cute!?? This lakorn seems so popular, is it not in Thailand?? :( Does anyone know the ratings for episode 2 and 3? I feel like this lakorn is really good compare to the other modern lakorns that came out but maybe that's just me. I feel like the other lakorns are too PG for me, not much love scenes, no r-scenes or anything. I can't wait till channel 3 gets back to the slap/kiss/romantic phase instead of the phases where P'ek and N'ek just look at each other most of the time, and other characters gets more screen time.
I think this is the best Lakorn of 2016 too. I know most people think the rating is not important, but it really is! Actor and actress will get more recognition and gain more fan if their Lakorn has high rating! I really hope the rating will be better in the next episode....

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
yes the better the ratings the more we'll see Kimja.

cecilia

Staff member
maybe it more well known to the international fans? since it seem kim get fan sub for her lakorn more. anyway this is internet era. many people especially the younger audience watch it on the internet. and ch3 has their official youtube account. i'm glad they make it because it quite hard to watch other channel lakorn & the english sub one will get deleted. since thai lakorn quite hard to get sub like korean dramas or they site will mostly in thai language i'm watching it on youtube or dailymotion. sometime i'm watching them without understanding what they said since it has no subtitle lol
I couldn't stop laughing at this gif ... too funny!

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
I think this is the best Lakorn of 2016 too. I know most people think the rating is not important, but it really is! Actor and actress will get more recognition and gain more fan if their Lakorn has high rating! I really hope the rating will be better in the next episode....

i second u..rating is important..first they will get recognition..from there people will start giving them more attention..more attention means more casting for them.and we can see them more often...i do not know how thai fans view this lakorn.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just want to explain abut the rating a little ...
1. First, The publish rating is for analog only. It doesn't include digital.
2. Thailand has 60+ million people. 10 million in Bangkok. And the rest of the country has 50+ million. So it's 1:5. It looks like people in Bangkok has different taste than rest of the country.

Currently, PCKNMPW is a big hit within Bangkok and on social media. No question about it, since twitter on PCKNMPW tag is on hot trend for 2-3 days, even after lakorn aired. Tons of thread on Pantip. First episode already had 1 million view, after 11 days of airing.

The rating for ep.1 is decent. Ep.2 & 3 are a little lower, maybe the viewer outside of Bangkok is not catching up on this lakorn yet. I'm not too sure why. Maybe, it's not enough promotion? They didn't go on morning news yet. Today show & concert just came up this weekend. Maybe too many characters, causing general viewers to get confused? Or maybe, viewers are not used to watching Nang'k character with flaw? I don't know.

----
Anyway, I really enjoy watching this lakorn. And I hope you do. Kim & James Ma has good chemistry. And the story-line is very interesting. Can't wait for their romantic scene & when Nuth start to show her weakness toward Mor Wat.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
thank u soo much for the explaination..now i understand about the rating.. for me this lakorn has all it takes to be popular..good storyline, great cast with great chemistry..the ost are nice....hope after this the rating will increases..

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
2. Thailand has 60+ million people. 10 million in Bangkok. And the rest of the country has 50+ million. So it's 1:5. It looks like people in Bangkok has different taste than rest of the country.

Currently, PCKNMPW is a big hit within Bangkok and on social media. No question about it, since twitter on PCKNMPW tag is on hot trend for 2-3 days, even after lakorn aired. Tons of thread on Pantip. First episode already had 1 million view, after 11 days of airing.

The rating for ep.1 is decent. Ep.2 & 3 are a little lower, maybe the viewer outside of Bangkok is not catching up on this lakorn yet. I'm not too sure why. Maybe, it's not enough promotion? They didn't go on morning news yet. Today show & concert just came up this weekend. Maybe too many characters, causing general viewers to get confused? Or maybe, viewers are not used to watching Nang'k character with flaw? I don't know.

----
Anyway, I really enjoy watching this lakorn. And I hope you do. Kim & James Ma has good chemistry. And the story-line is very interesting. Can't wait for their romantic scene & when Nuth start to show her weakness toward Mor Wat.

btw are u from thailand? if i'm not mistaken i see ur acc on youtube..

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

----
Thank you for making it clear! I really appreciate it. I hope the rating pick up in episode 4.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@enzek and @"peace" I know it's a little late but it's exam week so I'm a little busy blowing up my brain with information :lol: But here's your request:

I left off the part where Wat explains himself because tumblr has a limitation on how many gif/pic you can have in one post so I hope you understand since I'm uploading these gifs on tumblr as well.

@Ame I see your post and I will work on it. But is there a particular scene you would like me to gif(ed)? And your siggies are my gifs :lol: That tumblr is my side blog for Kimmy but I haven't post much on there since last year.

Reactions: Ame

enzek

sarNie Adult

----
thanks for the information. i don't care much about lakorn rating since it's more to personal preference but i'm aware it has influence to the actor & actress.
you're one of the subber for this lakorn right? as a non thai viewer, i'm so thankful & grateful for your effort. thank you very very much!

i like how n'ek is stubborn & stuck up while p'ek is sweet & will melt n'ek with his love here. contrast with korean dramas with arrogant male lead & sweet heart of gold female lead that i watch:p

it seem james ma is first p'ek that acts many intimate scenes with kim. love their chemistry & can't wait for their sweet and romantic scenes in upcoming eps.:enamorado: