[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM HARD , i'm totally satisfid for this weakkkk jumping from excitement :aplastao::aplastao::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
The whole episode 6 is the best!!!!!!!! I'm speechless, I don't know what to say anymore!!!!
I think Noot's dad said that if they got pregnant within 3 years, he'll give Wat 30 millions? Or I get it wrong?

Knitty

sarNie Adult
The whole episode 6 is the best!!!!!!!! I'm speechless, I don't know what to say anymore!!!!
I think Noot's dad said that if they got pregnant within 3 years, he'll give Wat 30 millions? Or I get it wrong?
According to what i know is something like that... that why the mum and auntie was so excited

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just have a weak romantic heart for this kind of scene

yeah shock her Wat show her you are manly

she is falling sshe is falling just look at her eyes ommmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Awww

yeah shock her Wat show her you are manly

she is falling sshe is falling just look at her eyes ommmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Awwwww!!!! I can't breath, help help!!!!!

Oh, the thumb is where it should be! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh so sweet.

Ok, I am staying away from here and IG until tonight. I don't want to watch clips.... I am going to need a pillow to squeeze and scream in. OMG. I can't wait to watch it.

P'Ann and team making up for last week. hahaha We are in emotional mess. :aaaaa::aaaaa:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Okay just stopping by but there's too many spoilers around here that I think I will have to leave and come back once I'm done watching today episode raw. But base on the reactions here it looks like today episode is a good one. So it seems like the wedding took place in today episode??? I guess I was wrong with my prediction and @"peace" got her wish :lol: So tomorrow will be a full out adventure of after marriage huh? Let the fun begin, which means more gifs will be made :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
since i'm the winner of the guess game @Pooh4ever please can you reward me by an extreme beautiful gifs of the fiiinnnnnnnn moment from today ep you will see what i'm talking about :aplastao::aplastao:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I'm done for today. I'm so satisfied for today's ep. Tomorrow's ep looks promisingly. Mor Wat, go for it. We all cheer for you:coleman::cheer::cheer::cheer: