[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

katboutt1123

sarNie Egg
After 13-8 I absolutely hate Som's character. She was alright from the beginning but after what she did to Noot and the baby, there's no redemption for her. And all for a man and to win? I'm so raging mad:BangHead:

Reactions: Dal

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what i'm happy about is , at least wat didn't gave up on her easily he is welling to regain her trust , i think that's what will prove his true love to her his persistence and how he endure her anger , wat know he was part of the problem since he didn't listen to nuth and fall for somika tricks , it will be hard that nuth will soften again like before , after things reached this point but i believe mee and chaya will have a hand in making this two coming back together just give me the end ep i want to see the love winning this war against evilness and hardship , and please give som what she deserved i will not accept just a forgiveness she need a punishment or put her in the hospital , and gina too that littla snake she is the hidden essential tool of all this late drama created , and the mom she need a lesson too

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
at the end actually Noot soften to Wat, but after the video...arghhhhhhhhh... Forgive me, but i'm a little bit happy seeing Gina's womb hit the stair, she's so evil and it was her karma. She have no reason being evil toward Noot.
LOL SADDDDD But same

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I want to read everyones comment but there is too many from episode 12 and 13.
Im towards the end of episode 12 and Im so mad, I can't talk to anyone or I will be a bi*ch ughhhh. I like drama but the many scenes of Som and the mom is tooo much and tooo irritating!! Along with Gina and that aunt ughhh.
On the plus side they finally signed a marriage certificate. The beginning of ep 12 was very cute! The bedroom scene and everything

Kim123

sarNie Adult
How many eps are there left until ending?

I honestly want to see the ending already. Sick of psycho Somika and Gina, especially Somika's dad. He need to control his daughter and himself. I hope Chaya tells Nuth the truth. I want to see how Nuth and Wat. Maybe if Wat get hospitalized, Nuth will soften?

cikna

sarNie Adult
call me a coward, call me a scaredy cat, but i don't think i can watch epi 12 and 13. just reading the the comments and episode guides makes me ache for the two characters. Why do bad people triumph over the innocent? I guess for the innocent to stand back on their feet and come back stronger. All the cast members are doing an amazing job portraying their characters. Kudos to all of them!!

i hope Ann stay true to the spoiler/summary posted on sharice. It would be the ultimate ending of a great lakorn, having a baby born out of love, a baby who is the very definition of true love which prevails over all things evil

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
call me a coward, call me a scaredy cat, but i don't think i can watch epi 12 and 13. just reading the the comments and episode guides makes me ache for the two characters. Why do bad people triumph over the innocent? I guess for the innocent to stand back on their feet and come back stronger. All the cast members are doing an amazing job portraying their characters. Kudos to all of them!!

i hope Ann stay true to the spoiler/summary posted on sharice. It would be the ultimate ending of a great lakorn, having a baby born out of love, a baby who is the very definition of true love which prevails over all things evil
Cikna! I finally am just watching. I can not stop crying at all. Oh my godfrey.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
i see you guys sharing yall thoughts on today's eposide.. so i wanna share mines too.

but, first of all.. Som is such a evil person. who can kill a baby?! like that baby had never did anything to you, & she/he had to died . -.- i hope she gets it on day, if i was her i would not even do this much for a guy.. she need to accept the truth that Wat doesnt like her. if i have a father who will "protect" me, i will just go shopping all my life.

Second, i feel so bad for Wat. everyone is hating him, like if Som loves him really much then why would she do all these things to make him suffer & not be happy. shouldnt you like to see the person you love happy? even if they arent with you? but yeah, i cant believe his mom will do such thing. i would have jus left her, if i can. lol, but i know that he broke promises but like yall said from up there, if someone you hate was about to be kill you wouldnt just stand there & watch. thats painful . but what Noot's dad said about getting Som out of his life but isnt that what Wat trying to do the whole time? i mean what else can he do? nothing, she will always follow. of course

& yes, i do feel sorry for Noot too. she have to suffer about her uncle, dad, & Wat. & mostly, having to stop fighting with Som to protect the baby. she wanted to slap her but bcos of the baby. she stopped. this is soo hard for me. next eposide is going to kill me more. -.- sorry for the long thoughts. hehe :) i have a lot of opinions. hehe.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Cikna! I finally am just watching. I can not stop crying at all. Oh my godfrey.
was it a pleasant experience? i can't stand the frustration. I know, if i watch them, i will truly upset and i will not be in the right mood till the new 2 episodes come out. that is why I am strongly refraining myself from watching ep 12 and 13 until 14 and 15 comes out. talk about being paranoid...

cikna

sarNie Adult
Credit: https://www.sharerice.com/index.php?title=Piang_Chai_Kon_Nee_Mai_Chai_Poo_Wised

While Satawat is proceeding to divorce Anusaniya, Soammiga finds out that Anusaniya is pregnant. She's afraid that Anusaniya will use the baby to keep Satawat. She is so angry, and attempts to run Anusaniya over with her car. Anusaniya is seriously injured but will survive. Anusaniya assures that she will divorce Satawat for getting her happy life back. Satawat believes that he is the reason why Anusaniya lost their child. Satawat continues with divorce proceedings, because he needs to repay that he can't protect his family. The police arrest Soammiga for crashing her car into Anusaniya. Udomsak threatens Satawat, and bribes him as a witness to help Soammiga get released from this case. In exchange, Udomsak will release Saowaros. Anusaniya is deeply disappointed in Satawat because he protects Soammiga more than her.

Chayakorn recovers, and learns that he really is the uncle of Anusaniya. Chayakorn knew that Satawat wanted to divorce Anusaniya when he became unconscious. Chayakorn also remembers that Satawat is the victim of Soammiga. Anusaniya didn't lose the baby, but she needed to eliminate Satawat from her life. So Anusaniya and her father lied about her losing the baby. Chayakorn feels guilty for playing a part in destroying the family of Satawat and Anusaniya. So when he learns that Satawat betrayed Udomsak by giving evidence to the police to implicate Soammiga. Chayakorn tells him the truth about the child, because Satawat will have a chance to reconcile with Anusaniya.

Satawat is so happy when he finds out that he didn't lose his child. After Policeman issue a warrant for Soammiga's arrest, Satawat decides not to divorce Anusaniya last minute, because he needs to start over with Anusaniya. But Anusaniya thinks that he has no way out because Soammiga has been arrested, and doesn't want a loser guy like him. Satawat tries to change Anusaniya's heart for recalling her confidence. He asks her to give him 10 days to prove that Anusaniya and their unborn child need him. She gives in, and Satawat returns to live with her.

Anusaniya is still hard-hearted, and wants to fly overseas to spend her life as a single mom there. Satawat understands that she tries to get over him, and takes Chakree to replace him. Satawat is so hurt that Anusaniya doesn't want give him a second chance, but he is still willing to take care of her. He insists that Anusaniya stop working hard while pregnant.

Anusaniya slowly realizes that she doesn't need to be rich and successful, because she is happy when she can be a good mother and a good wife of an ordinary guy. Anusaniya learns about true love but she doesn't want to admit that she is falling in love with a guy who sold himself in exchange of his honor like Satawat. She refuses to be disappointed by him anymore.

Chayakorn sees that Satawat is geeting along well with Anusaniya, but he has no one left. Even Mirantee won't forgive him. Chayakorn gets surgery to transfer a kidney to Nattapol because he needs to repay his kindness. Then, he reconciles with Mirantee. She gives him another chance, but she is still very cautious.

Udomsak seeks to revenge his daughter. He sends a hit man to kill Satawat. Satawat is left badly injured. Anusaniya just now knows that Satawat never had any bad intentions. Anusaniya is so sad that she never saw his dedication, and regrets not giving him the 10 days he asked for. Anusaniya now understands that money can't keep her heart locked away from true love. She embraces every moment in every day that's left, having something worth more than money can buy. Happiness. Her love for this ordinary guy. Even though she knows that she has only a few days left to live with him.

I HOPE THIS HIGHLY POTENTIAL SPOILER BECOMES OUR REALITY...CAN'T REALLY TAKE IT IF WAT AND NUTH LOSE THEIR BABY

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Oh God. I lost alot of tears for this ep, watching raw and with sub. I really feed bad and hurt for Mor Wat when he found out he had a child but not even one second of happiness, he just knew he lost the child. i can't wait to see how Mor gain his trust again. It looks like he will badly injured, nearly died but I don't want that be a reason why Nut wants to get back and forgive Mor. Let's all the truths surface out so we can have Sattaya's moments.
Big applaud for James and Kim in those recent eps. They bring Mor Wat and Nut to live. If they reunite again, I want the script more powerful than this one.
I need to watch their lovey dovey scenes again to cure my stress and depression from this ep

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Wait so did Som buy Wat's house and another house? Or what I'm confused.
I think Yes. She bought small house under her name and Wat and also bought his land which he wanted to sell. For the house his mom lives, I think it's under Nut.
did Gina lose her baby too?

I'm yet to watch.. almost scared reading the reaction to epi here.
Well, as expected, Gina lost her child. I shouldn't be happy abt this but I'm glad she did and just kick her out of the house. Is she happy to ruin someone's life.