[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Som is on a mission to destroy Nuth's life. Why I agreed that Nuth is a little too harsh is because they had beef before Wat was in the picture. Nuth's problem with Som didn't start with Wat, but with Chaya. It's Nuth who needs to get Som out of her life. She is allowing Som to take over. Wat just happens to be the perfect puppet for Som to use against Nuth.

Anybody else see this too?
Yes I agree.

Reactions: Dal

cecilia

Staff member
Som is on a mission to destroy Nuth's life. Why I agreed that Nuth is a little too harsh is because they had beef before Wat was in the picture. Nuth's problem with Som didn't start with Wat, but with Chaya. It's Nuth who needs to get Som out of her life. She is allowing Som to take over. Wat just happens to be the perfect puppet for Som to use against Nuth.

I think she has pushed her away and it seems to work a little but due to Wat she is back to get revenge, therefore, Wat brougth this upon Nuth. Anyway, Som is like a leech ... she just can't let go of Nuth. Too bad that she's a bit behind on her plan by underestimate Nuth's strength; she failed to see that Nuth can just let Mor go if needed to (even though she's hurting deeply).

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm soooo sooo proud of her as a fan and never regret to be one of them she is amazing bravo kim, i cried in that scene like i never did in before i was sobbing like if i was the one who is in it , really bravo from my heart :clap::clap:

cr yayeeumarin

m2asian

sarNie Egg
[QUOTE=""peace", https://www.instagram.com/p/BGLnX6JRUTW/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley[/QUOTE]

This picture so beautiful. I'm imagine that Wat so tired and lonely chasing and begging his own wife and finally Noot soften to him and take care of him, such a relieve. I just hope this picture not only Wat imagination, but a reality.

I hope half of ep 14 fill with:
1. Som's father die and it makes Som become crazy
2. Wat's mother & Noot's aunty asking forgiveness from Wat and Noot
3. Happy moment of Chaya and Mee
4. Noot's father have a kidney operation

And the rest half of ep 14 and all ep 15 will full of:
1. Wat begging forgiveness from Noot -- oh i really love a man who grovel for a woman
2. Noot realizes that Wat worth for forgiveness
3. Noot and Wat have a baby
4. Noot and Wat making more baby, LOL

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
anne looks so proud too

Peace, you're making me cry. I shouldn't be in this forum for long cuz I have my exams in two weeks but your post brings me out of my shell. Behind every success, there is always a hidden persistent work and you highlight such tremendous work Kim put in to establish her place in the entertainment industry. She commits, she delivers and she smiles at all those hardship and criticism as if none affects her and takes all in as if she deserves them. I don't understand why she has been criticized and undermined among the three- here I am referring Yaya and Margie. In my pure opinion, she's the best and deserves more than she stands apparently. I wish all the best for her and thank you for bringing this to drive away all those critics Kim used to receive.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
y
Peace, you're making me cry. I shouldn't be in this forum for long cuz I have my exams in two weeks but your post brings me out of my shell. Behind every success, there is always a hidden persistent work and you highlight such tremendous work Kim put in to establish her place in the entertainment industry. She commits, she delivers and she smiles at all those hardship and criticism as if none affects her and takes all in as if she deserves them. I don't understand why she has been criticized and undermined among the three- here I am referring Yaya and Margie. In my pure opinion, she's the best and deserves more than she stands apparently. I wish all the best for her and thank you for bringing this to drive away all those critics Kim used to receive.
yeah me too..the first time i was introduced to lakorn is when i watch raeng pradtanah and i thought the actor and actress in the lakorn is soo talented..and after i watch other lakorn i found out there is none actress that can deliver the same emotion like kimberley.. i dont understand why yaya is getting all the spotlight..for me yaya is not good in acting..she just become popular because of her innocent, kind attitude and her relationship with nadech..kimberley reminds me of my fav korean actress ha ji won...ha ji won can bring chemistry with all his costars and she's commited in her work.. i think kimberley have the same attitude...hope that she get more recognition after this lakorn and maybe win an award...i also hope that she becomes a new koojin with james ma but that is hard ..is it??

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
This picture so beautiful. I'm imagine that Wat so tired and lonely chasing and begging his own wife and finally Noot soften to him and take care of him, such a relieve. I just hope this picture not only Wat imagination, but a reality.

1. Wat begging forgiveness from Noot -- oh i really love a man who grovel for a woman
4. Noot and Wat making more baby, LOL[/QUOTE]

noticed from this ig pic that james ear is so red....hahahha;);)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@doojhyo everyone have their root and destiny yaya has hers and she has her fans that i don't want to offend each person find in some actor or actress in the whole world not just in thailand something that attract them to these actors , it's depend on the taste and perspective, yaya deserve her place she worked hard too to reach where she is now , for me i'm proud of kim for giving 100% when she act, she make me go with character she make me forget it's acting she just make it so real, i too hope she can keep developing herself and get more and more great experience by working with different production and actors , i wanted to praise her cause that pix just moved me cause before seeing that pix i really cried a lot in that scene and my emotion was out of my control and when i saw that she actually cried too after seeing it , it made me proud of her for being this committed to the character , it just beautiful to see , for me who will like kim will like her for her and it's part of the industry to have criticism her herself she know that, the better thing to do is to keep working hard and concentrate on what make her feel good :) i apologize if i was off topic

jma too with this lakorn gained mannnnyyyyyy new fans, he made the viewers feel his charcater and that what will give him a push to show more in his upcoming works, i really thanks anne for giving this pair a chance to show that they can make it, very happy for this kimja ride

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult

you're right. she care bit much with som word about her life especially about her & wat.

nuth also said " wat is my man. i bought him for 60 million. i have every right over him. he's my property". and then "i haven't used this item to my money's worth yet. when i get bored , i might just give him to you for free" to som in ep 11 because she don't want to lost with mouth fight to som.

and Som recorded it too. i wonder if she will let Wat know about it? in Som bag might full of recorder with nuth's word since Som don't know when Nuth will say something that can use against herself back right?:rolleyes:

enzek

sarNie Adult
yaya, margie & kim have been criticized & praised by people the same. although kim is my favourite among the three, i don't think other two don't work hard. sometimes it matter of personal preference. what matter right now is kim & james hard work & acting talent in this lakorn have been appreciated by other people.

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
[QUOTE=""peace", https://www.instagram.com/p/BGLnX6JRUTW/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

4. Noot and Wat making more baby, LOL
even if that scene is only an imagination, it better than been edit out from this lakorn LOL

agree with your hope above for next episode. please don't make them reconcile at 5 minutes before the end:crybaby2:

enzek

sarNie Adult
He can get a restraining order against her & stop her hurting Noot and report her for molesting him. Like his father-in-law says, he needs to act and show he means business.
ofc, he is disadvantaged by his greedy Mom's collaboration with Som, but he is not totally helpless. If he wants to save his marriage he needs to be proactive. Som's dad is burying him deep.
Poor guy is paying heavily for being kind.
"report her for molesting him":risas3: sorry but i wonder if there's a p'ek in lakorn world that dare to do that.

no matter how the n'rai harrass the p'ek, he won't report her LOL this is one of lakorn logic that i have to bear with:p usually the n'rai will die or become crazy at the end. the worse is she will get rape:rolleyes:

actually there other p'ek who get worse harassment than wat. at least som don't drugged & undress wat yet HAHAHA

how they will be back together when the promise is broken & trust is lost:crybaby2:

the nearly die p'ek is the answer:pancarta:

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
I like! I like! I like! I like! I like! Owwhhh the baby is darn cute!! Ann is going real with the case. Even the baby looks like Kim and James. But I would say the baby girl inherits many of her father's traits. And perhaps her mother's personality. I am all giddy up!
i don't know if they gonna show the baby or not at the end but the pic here look like fans pic. satiya clothes there was in the past episode.

m2asian

sarNie Egg
even if that scene is only an imagination, it better than been edit out from this lakorn LOL

agree with your hope above for next episode. please don't make them reconcile at 5 minutes before the end:crybaby2:
Yup, agree with you. So many scene been cut out, not all but they just show us a little and that's not enough, I think if they didn't cut it out we could watch longer about 1 or 2 more episodes... yes, i don't want the reconciliation just 5 minutes to the end, I WANT ANOTHER EPISODE LIKE EP 10!! hahahaha