[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I understand you and agree with your comment when I see and accept them so no need to apologize or get upset ... I know all these are bound to happen and that's why I say I will take thing based on constructive evaluation, therefore, your opinion is still yours to keep. Clear?
Ah- becuz this forum is too generous; if I were in soompi involved in this much off-topic, I would be kicked out by now. That's why I can't stop apologizing for being off-topic. I learnt my lessons there.

cecilia

Staff member
Ah- becuz this forum is too generous; if I were in soompi involved in this much off-topic, I would be kicked out by now. That's why I can't stop apologizing for being off-topic. I learnt my lessons there.
Oh, I remember my Rain fan war then ... It can get quite intense. Friendship has broken down there as well lol

We try to be people friendly here ... No need to cyber bully or treat each other rudely over misunderstanding.

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Whoa! There's some heated discussion going on in here :lol: Let's not drag unrelated actors into this thread to keep from any misunderstanding, okay?

Anyways, there's not many things I have to say about this week episodes except how sad and sorry I feel towards Mor Wat. He's honestly alone and helpless in this whole situation, even though he's part of the problem but I'm still going to stay true to my belief that he's a victim and should've received some understanding and sympathy.

As much as a victim Mor is, I think after watching this week episodes I think the real victim is Nuth, or the main target of this game has always been Nuth, and Wat was only a mere puppet in this game to lurked Nuth out of her hiding. What makes me sad is Nuth was the one warning Mor about Som's scamful nature but yet she's the one falling for Som's bait the hardest. I do feel so sorry towards Nuth but I wish she could've trusted Wat a little more. I can understand why she's upset before about Wat's saintly nature and even the unfaithful thinking of him, but now she's going back to think of him as some gold-digger again when she knows very well that money does not buy this man. Like did all the things that happened on the island no longer matter? Sigh. This whole thing is frustrating. But then again even if Nuth was to trust Mor, Som will try even harder to ruin this girl life. The only solution to this is to get rid of Som. I hate that her father is going to put all the blame on himself to save his daughter, maybe, just maybe her dad sacrificing himself will make her stop and think about her actions and how ridiculous she is to be doing all this over a man that doesn't even love her. In her father's words, "No one can give you as much as I will." He's evil but he does love his daughter so I don't hate him as much :lol:

And I absolutely adore Mee. I know some here don't like her for what she's done in the past with the Chaya and Nuth's scandal, but I never disliked her. I think she's one of the few characters in this drama with a sense of logic and justice, and the fact that she thinks this whole Som and Wat affair is fishy and didn't automatically assume things. I have a feeling she'll be once again our cupid to bring our otp back together. And I think once Uncle Chaya come to his sense and memory, he'll be helping too. Well at least I hope he does :lol:

But I'm glad Wat is working and trying really hard to get that trust back from Nuth and I'm going to be a sole cheerleader on the side supporting him :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:You go get your girl back.

Oh but am I the only one shocked that Nuth lost the child? I did not expect that. I know about the car hit but I honestly thought the child will make it but no??? That means we might get a time skip once they made up and they will have a child later. I hate time skip :lol: but I guess I'll take it if I get to see cute Mor and Nuth's child.

Both James and Kim did an amazing job in this week episodes. I felt every emotions they've displayed in their acting. Like someone mentioned, I can't picture any other actors as Mor Wat and Nuth other than James and Kim. I no longer look at this drama and think of it as a remake, but have placed it as an original of its own because James and Kim have made this drama as their own, that's how much I've enjoyed it :thumbup:

Sad to hear that next week is the last week :( I really don't know what else to watch after this, maybe I'll go back to my books :lol:

Not many happy moments with our otp so this is all for this week...I just love the way James said "Really?" and his little nods. So cute!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I'm so sad that this in ending so soon. I have a feeling there going to rush it towards the end. if they do have a time skip imma be disappointed. I can't believe they made her lose the baby. I'm so frustrated and mad. I understand Noot had a lot going on and that she was always warning Wat to be careful of Som. SO I wanted her to trust Wat a little more. After all they've gone through the trust she has for him is so little. Also Chaya, after all he's done I honestly don't want him to end up with Mee bc Mee is too good for him. Like c'mon Chaya has been such a obsess jerk from the beginning and hasn't changed a bit and he even tag-team with Som to hurt Wat and Noot's relationship, not only that but used Mee for his own puppet show and he doesn't treat her that great either. He only wants her when he needs her for something and that is what irritates me. Why give him prompts and a happy ending?

I just want to know for the ending who is chasing who cus Noot was the one that went chasing after Mor Wat.

Reactions: Dal

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
Kimmy has been so blessed to have P Anne Thong take her under her wing and really mentor and nurture her natural talent. I think James Ma is also very lucky that Ann chose him for this role because i think its a role of a lifetime for a thai actor/ actress to get asked to play characters that are so in depth and rich in emotion. It doesn't happen often in thai lakorns. When Yaya starts filming with P anne, we all see the growth in her acting as well I am sure.

P Yayee posted this instagram series of Pics of P ann and Kim..the last exchange went like this ..they where filming the hospital scene are nut got runover. Kim was reviewing her acting on the monitor and she was crying watching herself. P ann saw this and came over and was comforting her a little bit and P yee heard this exchange

Anne : You did very well (kimmy) *patting kimmy head
Kim: *make a hampster face
Anne: *pretend squeeze kimmys throat and says ' your where born to kill me, i cant let this happen i have to kill you'
Kim: P ann please dont hurt me, i cant kill you, your skin is too tough :aaaaa:

P Yee said this is Anne Kim ..they love eachother but their style is to tease and play rather than praise or be sweet, thats why they are called little trouble and big trouble.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Kimmy has been so blessed to have P Anne Thong take her under her wing and really mentor and nurture her natural talent. I think James Ma is also very lucky that Ann chose him for this role because i think its a role of a lifetime for a thai actor/ actress to get asked to play characters that are so in depth and rich in emotion. It doesn't happen often in thai lakorns. When Yaya starts filming with P anne, we all see the growth in her acting as well I am sure.

P Yayee posted this instagram series of Pics of P ann and Kim..the last exchange went like this ..they where filming the hospital scene are nut got runover. Kim was reviewing her acting on the monitor and she was crying watching herself. P ann saw this and came over and was comforting her a little bit and P yee heard this exchange

Anne : You did very well (kimmy) *patting kimmy head
Kim: *make a hampster face
Anne: *pretend squeeze kimmys throat and says ' your where born to kill me, i cant let this happen i have to kill you'
Kim: P ann please dont hurt me, i cant kill you, your skin is too tough :aaaaa:

P Yee said this is Anne Kim ..they love eachother but their style is to tease and play rather than praise or be sweet, thats why they are called little trouble and big trouble.
yeah- P'Anne has this ability to squeeze everyone out for their best performance. I agree.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Im so proud of Kimmy, I think she is very very very lucky to have the help from P' Anne. Im sure if Yaya or Margie work with P'Anne we can see even more improvement. The thing I hate is when people say they can't watch Kim cause shes not pretty or too old, which is a ridiculous reason, this is the same thing said about Anne, but yet Anne keeps slaying. Having the acting skills are way more important to me, than looks, looks is just a bonus. If you are pretty but can't act I cannot bear to watch the lakorn.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk why people always say Kim is lucky to get work, Anne is her mentor. Kim worked hard for this still people say she is lucky. In lom gang, kim is always criticised for her look, acting and for other thinys too. actors have mentor not just kim. yaya, margie, matt, patricia, mew all have but people point out only kim. now her fans are not even allowed to say her costar is friendly with her cos people make news for that also lol.

Last edited:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Idk why people always say Kim is lucky to get work, Anne is her mentor. Kim worked hard for this still people say she is lucky. In lom gang, kim is always criticised for her look, acting and for other thinys too. actors have mentor not just kim. yaya, margie, matt, patricia, mew all have but people point out only kim. now her fans are not even allowed to say her costar is friendly with her cos people make news for that also lol.
Steppppp dont make me cry!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I love him in here as well ... Though, I miss my khun p'Hem with Ramdorn.
hi ceci!!!. yup, james first caught my attention in ka badin. i absolutely love the pairing between him and matt in that lakorn. can't believe this is just his fourth lakorn. but his acting skills to me, are great. looking forward for more of his lakorns.

i know i am gonna be sad as this week is the last for him and kim...for now...hopefully they meet again in another lakorn. their chemistry is amazing!

enzek

sarNie Adult
hi ceci!!!. yup, james first caught my attention in ka badin. i absolutely love the pairing between him and matt in that lakorn. can't believe this is just his fourth lakorn. but his acting skills to me, are great. looking forward for more of his lakorns.

i know i am gonna be sad as this week is the last for him and kim...for now...hopefully they meet again in another lakorn. their chemistry is amazing!
you mean his third lakorn. as i know, so far he only act with mint, matt & kim. has he act with other than that? sorry if i'm wrong

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ahhhh, weekend is ended. Mon,Tue and Wed will come fast. I haven't prepared for the ending. Not promising lakorns after this, i have to wait for nearly a year to watch new Kimmy's lakorn. She should get back to film 2 lakorns so she can pair with our fav p'ek and reunite with who we want;)

cikna

sarNie Adult
you mean his third lakorn. as i know, so far he only act with mint, matt & kim. has he act with other than that? sorry if i'm wrong
really? i thought someone wrote 4th. but maybe i read it wrongly. this is just his third lakorn? and he is getting better.

enzek

sarNie Adult
really? i thought someone wrote 4th. but maybe i read it wrongly. this is just his third lakorn? and he is getting better.
james ma lakorn so far:

1) Suparburoot Jutathep Series: Khun Chai Ronpee (2013) with Mint Chalida
2) Ka Badin (2015) with Matt Peeranee
3) Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised (2016 ) with Kimberly

this is his first modern lakorn. the other 2 are period lakorn.

not only his acting keep getting better, his look so dashing here too:p

sometime it hard to read the subtitles for his scenes when you busy doing this:

just two episodes left:crybaby2:i will miss satiya.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont want to drag Yaya but I just want to clarify that Kim and Yaya are BFFs but Yaya has not supported Kim or helped her to make her look good in public. Yaya posts her pic with Kim when they meet or for normal things like friends do but when there was news, Yaya and Nadech stayed away from all of it and never posted anything supporting anybody. It was always Margie and Boy who tried to correct things in their group but till now I have not seen Yaya's hand in Kim's good image. Im not anti Yaya but just clarification :)
Thank you for your MV. I love all your MVs. They are always beautiful with nice songs
Please leave Yaya (and Margie) out of this. You can praise Kimberly for her good acting but please don't bash other actresses.

Yaya especially had been so kind and supportive especially when things were tough on Kimberly. Please don't bring Yaya into this.

Kim is talented for sure but she also has P'Anne who is guiding her acting skills and friends like Yaya who helped so much with her public image on social media..