[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Im not a Thai. I tried to learn Thai but gave up. Its sooo difficult girl, I dont have patience :facepalm::facepalm:
I might learn Thai for my research purpose and of course to complement my thirst. hehe... Thanks Step for all those James's pics. Who says James's not handsome? Let James show his
nipples- I'm putting this here cuz I'm juvenile. :p
and every lady will go crazy. Kim even widened her eyes upon the sight! wahaha :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

I'm zoning out from this forum slowly upon Wednesday cuz I won't be able to watch live or rewatch on youtube until June 24. Can't stand seeing you guys' spoilers either...... What a headache!

Step

Mrs James Ma
You can say anything to me cos Im in Tombstone already :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
If its till June 24th, I will be still here :cheer::cheer:
I might learn Thai for my research purpose and of course to complement my thirst. hehe... Thanks Step for all those James's pics. Who says James's not handsome? Let James show his
nipples- I'm putting this here cuz I'm juvenile. :p
and every lady will go crazy. Kim even widened her eyes upon the sight! wahaha :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

I'm zoning out from this forum slowly upon Wednesday cuz I won't be able to watch live or rewatch on youtube until June 24. Can't stand seeing you guys' spoilers either...... What a headache!

Step

Mrs James Ma
They should have taken the babyswwith them. It will be a complete pic :p

Reactions: Dal

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
yeah after that headache & heartache fight between Satiya, i want some kiss on the lip or willing scene but it seem we only get hug aigoo:crybaby2:
I heard that there were two willing scenes. We have seen the first so there'll be second after the baby's born perhaps. Or did they cut it out?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
The baby is so cute. How in the world did they find a baby that looks so much like James and Kim combined? She has James' nose and face shape but her eyes and lips are Kim's. I'm a little sad that this week is the last week but I can't wait to see some happy moments with our otp after the hell of last week. I want justice for James and Kim and especially for their unborn child. I don't want Som to get off that easily now that an innocent life has been taken. I think what makes me so upset is the lost of the child more than anything at the moment.

Preparing myself for this week episodes because I know it's coming to an end. I just hope it ties things together neatly and brings closure to the story. I just want my otp to be happy. Why does it have to be so hard? :BangHead:

I'm so sad that this in ending so soon. I have a feeling there going to rush it towards the end. if they do have a time skip imma be disappointed. I can't believe they made her lose the baby. I'm so frustrated and mad. I understand Noot had a lot going on and that she was always warning Wat to be careful of Som. SO I wanted her to trust Wat a little more. After all they've gone through the trust she has for him is so little. Also Chaya, after all he's done I honestly don't want him to end up with Mee bc Mee is too good for him. Like c'mon Chaya has been such a obsess jerk from the beginning and hasn't changed a bit and he even tag-team with Som to hurt Wat and Noot's relationship, not only that but used Mee for his own puppet show and he doesn't treat her that great either. He only wants her when he needs her for something and that is what irritates me. Why give him prompts and a happy ending?

I just want to know for the ending who is chasing who cus Noot was the one that went chasing after Mor Wat.
Agree. I know they will but I agree with you, Mee is too good for Uncle Chaya. I think I will never forgive him for using and playing with her feelings. I hate guys like that. He's not worthy, but I do feel bad for him because of the accident but that doesn't mean I like him :lol: I see the change in him, from being the obsessive uncle lusting over his niece to wanting to make sure his niece has find the right man, but I hate how he has such a bad outlook on Mor Wat. Like what has Mor Wat done to him? Nothing! So why does he think of him so badly? I don't get him.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Step, the Spoiler! Thanks a lot for sharing the pics. What a sight to start the day. Will be back to lurk around....:thumbup:

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
I dont want to drag Yaya but I just want to clarify that Kim and Yaya are BFFs but Yaya has not supported Kim or helped her to make her look good in public. Yaya posts her pic with Kim when they meet or for normal things like friends do but when there was news, Yaya and Nadech stayed away from all of it and never posted anything supporting anybody. It was always Margie and Boy who tried to correct things in their group but till now I have not seen Yaya's hand in Kim's good image. Im not anti Yaya but just clarification :)
Thank you for your MV. I love all your MVs. They are always beautiful with nice songs
Hey I'm not anti anyone I love kim and Yaya the same. I follow Yaya in snapchat and some of her post show that she watches when a man loves a women. For me that is a way of showing support. :)

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hey I'm not anti anyone I love kim and Yaya the same. I follow Yaya in snapchat and some of her post show that she watches when a man loves a women. For me that is a way of showing support. :)
I agree Yaya actually shows a lot of support even on her IG, I love their friendship! I wish I can have a friendship like YK

Reactions: Ame

enzek

sarNie Adult
I heard that there were two willing scenes. We have seen the first so there'll be second after the baby's born perhaps. Or did they cut it out?
maybe Satawat & Anusaniya have to cut it out cause of Gina & Somika:p they can't catch a break after coming back from their honeymoon you know:BangHead:

need to wait for one day more to see whether it get edit out or not:rolleyes:

cikna

sarNie Adult
Previews

Thanks soooo much!!! Another sight to brighten up my day.

anyway, in the last two pics: is it just me or does the baby girl likes daddy more than mummy?? i guess nuth will not be the only woman in wat's life. she has a competition! hahahaha!!

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
So Wat gets beaten up in the parking lot and gets stabbed in the shopping mall?

In between, I hope he doesn't get slapped by Noot again.