[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

calla

sarNie Adult
Tinah.....that news also mentioned about Por Nathawut with a girl name Mudmee ? they are starring in "PhunTaiNoRaSing" i think its a remake. as i remember the old version were Aom and Tui.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah.....that news also mentioned about Por Nathawut with a girl name Mudmee ? they are starring in "PhunTaiNoRaSing" i think its a remake. as i remember the old version were Aom and Tui.
oh yea, i forgot to post that up. thanks call

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Whoa what a surprise! Always thinking at the top of my heard that one day these 2 couple will get to pairup. Now its truly happening.
Rome can be a good choice too since its Tv Scene, but then Rome disappointed me when i've watch Kularb Rai Narm. Yeah Aum sounds better, cos
he'll won't disappoint all of us. This is Ploy 1st time as n'ek acted in Tv Scene. There last lakorn they were joinup but not as pair.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^pieng jai with him and taew is good but what are the odds of this one being good as well lol

so this lakorn is based on a novel. the channel want their lead n'eks to play the role of "pim mala" and "rumpa"

thanks to noiki for the heads up

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is 'Pim mala' the name of the n'ek?

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Aum and Ploy, my dream come true! Love that pairing :) Ploy is a busy Person at the moment, so many lakorns are lined up. Can anyone tell me the story line? What kind of lakorn is it?

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think they'd be paired up. I think Ploy plays as Aum in female version. Aum'd be a woman for a while and I think his female version is Ploy. He'd be pair with other girl.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I just wanna point out that keep in mind Aum's a TVSCENE actor -- so most of his lakorn are with TVSCENE na.
Really? That sucks...but I still watch their lakorns--only for the pranangs.

I don't think they'd be paired up. I think Ploy plays as Aum in female version. Aum'd be a woman for a while and I think his female version is Ploy. He'd be pair with other girl.
:blink: So is there some sort of gender bending in here?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
YAY, Aum and Ploy don't suit each other, i wonder who the real n'ek is then :blink: