[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
im sure donut is not in here;
same day as the opening of her and Tui's lakorn?

Rita is soo beautiful
i love how Ploy and Gugib are already friends
and they are in this lakorn together, chai mai?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so did u guy really know who is the n'ek i think it might be ploy but not really sure
The nang'ek might be Gale Waranluk cos from her fc facebook but its not 100% confirm yet. Ploy is also n'ek but she's
there just to be Aum cos Rita switches their body.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
im sure donut is not in here;
same day as the opening of her and Tui's lakorn?

Rita is soo beautiful
i love how Ploy and Gugib are already friends
and they are in this lakorn together, chai mai?
May chai Smilez Gugib she's there to support Tv Scene opening big project but she'll be playing the n'rai with Tui and Donut.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
May chai Smilez Gugib she's there to support Tv Scene opening big project but she'll be playing the n'rai with Tui and Donut.
Thank you Alice for the clarification :)
I was like it must be fun working with your close friend
on set :)

I really want to see a AUM&DONUT lakorn!!
She played as his SISTER in BADARN JAI and a n'rai in Bonded Hearts with Taew!
Come on i want to see her be the leading nang'ek!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ wait, so Gale or Gugib is n'rai for Donut and Tui?
Gale confirm herself on facebook fc that she'll be taking n'ek as namnuan while gugib is n'rai for tui and donut. Now every of those are finalize but still waiting of Khun Seuk between
Aum and Ken pantip said it will be more Aum to ken and definitely Ploy is 100% as n'ek.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^^^ thanks guys!

ip.smilez - OMG ME TOO!!!!! i love Donut and i think she and Aum would look totally gorgeous/cute together! i'm not sure yet what roles i'd want them to play hihi...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I always want to see Aum co-star with Donut too after Badarn Jai and that lakorn with Taew.. ^^

I hope nothing changes. I've always wanted to see Gale as nang'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, I always want to see Aum co-star with Donut too after Badarn Jai and that lakorn with Taew.. ^^

I hope nothing changes. I've always wanted to see Gale as nang'ek.
I got the info from Gale facebook fc i've been catching up with her if she is n'ek in pimmala and yes she is i only hope
that nothing changes cos been waiting for Gale one day play as n'ek she'll be a second n'ek to Matt in kularb rai glay ruk
and she said will on air very soon but no actual date yet but the teaser might pop on youtube screen any day soon.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
:scratchhead2: i know ppl are explaining...but i am still confused

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:scratchhead2: i know ppl are explaining...but i am still confused
Rita,Aum,Ploy 3 are all in this lakorn Ploy and Aum is still the main pair they got switch between their body but then
they will have another n'ek the character that will end up with Aum but in Ploy's body later he'll be back to his own
self so its like a funny curst on him so he prove himself to Rita the angel that he can be a good guy again i don't know
how to explain more but this is all that i can. :scratchhead2:

cecilia

Staff member
^Hm ... it makes no sense -- getting me confuse ..

Aum and Ploy switch body to have Aum learn a lesson from Rita about treating woman badly.

When he learned his lesson -- his soul return back to his body and someone else soul come to replace Ploy?

now, i'm totally lost -- lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^Hm ... it makes no sense -- getting me confuse ..

Aum and Ploy switch body to have Aum learn a lesson from Rita about treating woman badly.

When he learned his lesson -- his soul return back to his body and someone else soul come to replace Ploy?

now, i'm totally lost -- lol
I'm lost too Ceci i think Ploy and Gale are both the n'ek that Aum he'll fall in love with when his switch he probably love
Ploy and the end he still does love her but Gale will come as Ploy spirit body, this is a funny story cos when i've watch
Dom and Cherry only the one pair switch but no third person will be replace.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the n'ek has been revealed! its namcha chiranat. she posted on her FB. thanks to noiki @ spicy

seem like singers are starting to go in the entertainment biz nowadays..i think namcha is cute but shes for sure gonna be overshadow by ploy/rita because her role seem minor