[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
love those images u posted Ka Kha :wub:

can't wait to see Aum and Ploy next to each other in Khun Seuk
i am the one who post those pictures, yeah can't wait to see Aum and Ploy next to each other in Khun Seuk. just 10 more days then we can see them stand next to each other in the opening ceremony. i hope that there might be a scene that aum and ploy kiss

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awwww Aum and Rita are cute, (i think Aum looks better with Rita than with Ploy) Hopefully in the future they will have a lakorn together as real pra'nang.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone translate the title of the song into English and who is the singer that sing this song????????

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i am the one who post those pictures, yeah can't wait to see Aum and Ploy next to each other in Khun Seuk. just 10 more days then we can see them stand next to each other in the opening ceremony. i hope that there might be a scene that aum and ploy kiss
anyway i thank u both for the pictures and clips, 10 days isn't far its just around the
corner :highfive: yeah i wanna see the kiss between Aum and Ploy as well joob joob

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone tell me what is the storyline of this lakorn???????? Is Aum and Ploy are the same person in this lakorn????????
I have read other story news about this lakorn but I can't really understand it yet. The story make me feel so confuseing.