[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

fun

Expired Sarnie
So this lakorn will go up against Krit and AumP. Interesting battle but I fear Ch7 will still garb the ratings. Popularity wise, Pim Mala might just nab all the love.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So this lakorn will go up against Krit and AumP. Interesting battle but I fear Ch7 will still garb the ratings. Popularity wise, Pim Mala might just nab all the love.
fun i shout out a surprise shock 4 u Ngao Prai Ch3 beet Ch7 for the Mon-Tue slot they
got the top rating Dok Kaew was after them so i senses pimmala will do the same and
also mia taeng and plerng toranong cos its been a good start for them :thumbsup:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it's true that Pim Mala vs Aum and Krit lakorn, both are comedy...but Aum and Krit lakorn has aired a fews now. I think Pim mala will do good, it looks so funny. Plus how could it go wrong when we have Aum Ploy and Rita!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah it's true that Pim Mala vs Aum and Krit lakorn, both are comedy...but Aum and Krit lakorn has aired a fews now. I think Pim mala will do good, it looks so funny. Plus how could it go wrong when we have Aum Ploy and Rita!!!!
correct absolutely right :thumbsup: Aum,Ploy,Rita help this lakorn move on :rockon: :camera:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Namcha as a singer. At first, I wasn't sure about her being in lakorns . . . However, as I see more scenes I hope she will do a fairly good job. She's so cute!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Namcha up next another n'ek for her she is so lucky girl (chork dee mak) pairing with
Rome Patchata in for Suparbarut Chutathep as pair for Khun Chai Rachanon 4th oldest
out from the 5 Brothers Story. I'm excited to see Episode 1 of pimmala :dance3:

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
Namcha up next another n'ek for her she is so lucky girl (chork dee mak) pairing with
Rome Patchata in for Suparbarut Chutathep as pair for Khun Chai Rachanon 4th oldest
out from the 5 Brothers Story. I'm excited to see Episode 1 of pimmala :dance3:
excited to see pimmala this thursday yeah.........

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, this mite be a stupid question, haha, but i wonder if anyone ever
ask Namcha that she looks like Min P? hahah. Namcha is pretty... Love all her songs

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I sure love Chakrit and Aum's lakorn too LOL
but let's see what happens because already looks like a FUN FUN FUN lakorn to watch
A funny one too :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :bopping:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol, this mite be a stupid question, haha, but i wonder if anyone ever
ask Namcha that she looks like Min P? hahah. Namcha is pretty... Love all her songs
yeah some angle resemble but Namcha looks cuter than Min P, Min she's more looking
like Aump or Noon W