[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg im cracking up on epi 1 already lol.... When he saw rita coming down the stairs... she
was wearing a red dress... he was like Oh My God hahah

I'm confused. The guy actually seems to care for the girl, although he's a player. So far, it's off to a good start.

I'm a big Aum P. fan, but I've gotta say there aren't too many LOL moments in Khuu Kane Saen Ruk. I'm basically just watching the lakorn for her & Nadia. The lakorn itself is skipable.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm confused. The guy actually seems to care for the girl, although he's a player. So far, it's off to a good start.

I'm a big Aum P. fan, but I've gotta say there aren't too many LOL moments in Khuu Kane Saen Ruk. I'm basically just watching the lakorn for her & Nadia. The lakorn itself is skipable.
I kinda of agreed with u too... but its only epi 1, we still have to see how good it is... haha... Though I like Khuu Kane Saen Ruk too

fun

Expired Sarnie
ka kha that is consider spamming. You can post 4 plus video onto the same post. Gotta watch the first episode or should I wait. Cause then if I get too hooked I might end up going crazy waiting for the second episode.

neena

sarNie Adult
unexpectly, this turned out to be a very good lakorn!! i enjoyed the first episode!!! aum looks great!! rita, oh i love rita!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
So hooked on this lakorn already! Aum is so hot! I like that even though he's a player, they didn't make him be such a pervert. Well this is only the first episode. Lol. I didn't think I was going to enjoy this lakorn that much, but it's really good!

Rita is too cute! I think she has a big role in this lakorn beside Aum. When Rita was coming down the stairs with the red dress, Wow was she gorgeous! Already I want to see her and Aum in a lakorn together, they're too cute and funny together. I like how Aum was checking out Rita...come on how can he resist her. I like Namcha too, thought that she's doing a great job with her role and she look really pretty when she change herself. I also like the fact that Aum cared for Namcha and felt bad for her.

Lol. I cracked up so much when Aum turned into Ploy. I can't believe how funny Ploy is... Can't wait for the next episode.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Anyone hear the superstition that if you are a man in this lifebthen you will be a woman in your next life? And i must say if Aum looks anything like Ploy in his next life he is very blessed with good looks! Lol

Love Ploy in that traditional red outfit. She is gorgeous in everything and i love seeing her comedic facial expressions and actIng.
555+ was that Aum about to be getting raped in the preview!?
So is Rita Namcha's guardian angel or something?
And they make it look like Namcha will end up with p'Naam?
Sorry so many questions. This looks really good!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is great!! Aum's character is not so bad either i actually think he's cute and caring. The only problem i have is that they make the graphic look so cheap and fake with all the cgi but its bearable.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yo,man! I Love this lakorn already I cannot wait to see more episodes!!!!!
Love and Hate Aum at the same time in this lakorn! Gosh, you got to love
Ploy in this lakorn!!! She's awesome even though there is only a little
scene of her in episode 1.She is going to do a good job in this lakorn!!!
Like she say " I am not a nang'rai and I am not a nang'ek but I am an actress!!!"
Ha.I think i got this right i saw it the other day.Kind of late of me.Anyway,I
So Love this lakorn!!!! I smile throughout the whole lakorn well mostly.hah.Not the
scene when Aum was being a jerk! Lovee!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, rita is sooo gorgeous in here. she make a pretty angel. i wouldn't be surprise if aum falls for her lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh god episode 1 crack me up so much full of laughs and giggles :coverlaf: :dance1:

Ploy part in the last bit was so hilarious