❤️[CH3] Piphob Himmaparn (Minds at worlk) | Louis Scott & Yam Matira

rae

sarNie Adult
Just got around to watching the first two eps and it's quite good, the special effects were very realistic and it's clear that the production company spent good money on it, and the script is decent so far. This is really fun to watch; when I first saw the ost mvs, I worried that the action would be cheesy, but it's actually not bad. I loled so hard at the gun stealing scene in the first ep when Patson went to "arrest" Krit at his house, it was so funny, Tah is playing his character well as the comic relief, the bumbling spoiled brat. I can't wait to watch more of it, and many thanks to thippy for subbing this.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Just got around to watching the first two eps and it's quite good, the special effects were very realistic and it's clear that the production company spent good money on it, and the script is decent so far. This is really fun to watch; when I first saw the ost mvs, I worried that the action would be cheesy, but it's actually not bad. I loled so hard at the gun stealing scene in the first ep when Patson went to "arrest" Krit at his house, it was so funny, Tah is playing his character well as the comic relief, the bumbling spoiled brat. I can't wait to watch more of it, and many thanks to thippy for subbing this.
Agree, the special effect of Himmaparn forest and the animals are great. I enjoy watching the forest even I know it is fake. Also the chemistry of the whole casts are good. They have a great team.

rae

sarNie Adult
Louis is so good at emoting! In ep 3, when he thought he failed to find the Himmaparn forest and he was in anguish and shouting at his dad for ruining his brother's life, that whole scene was his. He's so versatile, he can play both the goofball and the whole inner turmoil thing so well.

And omg, the special effects are really good, the elephant was really realistic. I'm glad that this lakorn is getting decent ratings, they deserve it (and more actually tbh). This production company will be on my radar from now on, this lakorn is entertaining and the script is so far so good. It's not stressful watching this lakorn, it's like I'm just going on a great big adventure with the crew lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is still getting decent ratings. I’ll start on it when it finished airing. The cast seem to have good chemistry from seeing all the bts. EE208677-12A1-491E-AE73-673707627CAE.jpeg

rae

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep 5 and the backstory between Hiran and Singpon is so interesting, it also makes me wonder where Thipapsorn comes in, since she asks "Hiran" to come save her in ep 1 when Krit jumped into the water, yet she's with Singpon in Pim's dreams. Krit is so smart, the way he tricks Patson and his dad to burn the map so that they have no choice but to rely on him, or else his life would constantly be in danger. Lol, Patson is seriously useless, but Tah plays him with such an endearing comedic touch that I can't be too annoyed with the character.

I can't stop complimenting the special effects, the whole scene where Krit and Pim were dancing was so well done. The bubbles, the trees, the glow in the dark flowers- it was all so beautiful.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I actually enjoy Mor, Musaya and Namtip scenes. Their stories are more interesting than Krit, Pim, patsorn or Sinhong. I feel second lead fever in this lakorn. Sad that their scenes are little.

Also I missed the whole cast. Now that they are in the city, they only focus on a few characters. I feel something was missing and realized it is the interaction of the whole team. P’Lala and the photographer? Are they ever get married?Hopefully they show before the lakorn end otherwise it can’t be closure.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Overall it was a good lakorn and the only lakorn I was watching. I’m not sure what drew me to this lakorn, could just be the new CG and Himapha forest. But I’m not so happy that they cut out several scenes that I want to see and didn’t conclude p’Lala’s story at the end. They just ignore her and the photographer . I also want to see the development of mor Ja and Musaya after Namtip died. They focused all on the main characters, which made the story lack excitement, at least to me. Hopefully I’ll find something different and good to watch.