❤️[CH3] Pisawad Kaata Game (No Problem-Feel Good Entertainment): James Jirayu / Gina Yeena

Veruska

sarNie Egg
According to thaidramatic_update this is the synopsis:

Jaytiya's fiancé was killed in a hit in accident by Apinan who had been drunked while driving that causes her to be furious to him. He feel guilty, so willingly admit his punishment to be sentenced 6 years in prison while Mink, his girlfriend is pregnant. 3 years later, his releasing from prison is premature because of his behavior. To be sadder when knowing Mink took her life after miscarriage. Jay and Apinan meet again with her angriness that he could be released early so she make order to capture him and detain him at the island for punishment. Apinan who is being desperate can go wherever she take him.

Wow, for ONCE the FL that is out for revenge instead of ML, so refreshing. I have no idea if this is the first one with FL being the one out to take revenge on ML, though.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
According to thaidramatic_update this is the synopsis:

Jaytiya's fiancé was killed in a hit in accident by Apinan who had been drunked while driving that causes her to be furious to him. He feel guilty, so willingly admit his punishment to be sentenced 6 years in prison while Mink, his girlfriend is pregnant. 3 years later, his releasing from prison is premature because of his behavior. To be sadder when knowing Mink took her life after miscarriage. Jay and Apinan meet again with her angriness that he could be released early so she make order to capture him and detain him at the island for punishment. Apinan who is being desperate can go wherever she take him.

Wow, for ONCE the FL that is out for revenge instead of ML, so refreshing. I have no idea if this is the first one with FL being the one out to take revenge on ML, though.
Oh wow that is new it is the FL this time and not the ML.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Is anyone watching? i thought I'll pass but its actually good and im enjoying it.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Is anyone watching? i thought I'll pass but its actually good and im enjoying it.
I am watching as well, I do still have to watch the two newest episodes still. I am watching so much right now lol. It is good so far and same.