[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Pong has been played this type of role
Yeah he's completely typecast and he shouldn't be. I still remember the first lakorn I saw him in, Leh Ratree with Pepper/Ann and was close to 2nd lead syndrome with him. But at least he's pretty aware of his characters. In one of the interviews he was asked, who should he be "jin" with between the 2 gals and he said no one, cause the relationships in here aren't healthy lol.

Janie does have a "mean" look about her but I think she can move between innocent and rai pretty easily. She went from Raeng Ngao to the one with Dome where she was a weak victim pretty convincingly. I like that she doesn't overact the seductive stuff cause some less talented actress can come off as trying too hard when they try to be sexy. Bella on the other hand, her face doesn't look as mean, but her eyes can get really mean and cold when she has to play mad.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Yeah he's completely typecast and he shouldn't be. I still remember the first lakorn I saw him in, Leh Ratree with Pepper/Ann and was close to 2nd lead syndrome with him. But at least he's pretty aware of his characters. In one of the interviews he was asked, who should he be "jin" with between the 2 gals and he said no one, cause the relationships in here aren't healthy lol.

Janie does have a "mean" look about her but I think she can move between innocent and rai pretty easily. She went from Raeng Ngao to the one with Dome where she was a weak victim pretty convincingly. I like that she doesn't overact the seductive stuff cause some less talented actress can come off as trying too hard when they try to be sexy. Bella on the other hand, her face doesn't look as mean, but her eyes can get really mean and cold when she has to play mad.
Agree with Pong, hope his roles more diverse in future projects. And for Janie, in my opinion, one of versatile actresses of her generation. Yep, she's like have this button to switch in between characters. One of major reasons why I will keep tune in to this lakorn is due to her. She never failed me with her portrayals on numerous lakorns. Duh, I seriously have weak heart to actors who can breathe life to their performance.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Well Janie's personality offscreen isn't very nang aek-like to begin with so that definitely helps in her portrayals as a mean character. This is probably the best teaser of the bunch for me. I've never been a fan of this kind of storyline but I might just watch it for Bella since that scene of her catching them in bed sold me.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I was browsing on Pantip and came across an interview by the script writer and she sounds very thoughtful. I was hesitating cause I don't really like cheating hubby stories but the interview was enough to convince me to check it out. Some highlights that I really like below and hopefully translates onscreen.

On the title and Pimala. Why is doing a good deed (boon) a bad thing and comes back to destroy you? When you "do good" or being a good person without thinking.
I like this answer cause most lakorns try to play it like being dumb and weak is a good thing and so n'ek but this writer knows it's the biggest fault of Pim. Finally someone realizes that being good AND dumb is a bad quality! But she also says that Pim experiences the biggest growth and learned the biggest lesson so there's hope.

On why Jai-Rerng always win and everyone is seduced by her. Cause she is smart and she has taste and those are 2 qualities that are seductive to the people around her. But it is also her downfall because she uses her brain to manipulate people's hearts.

The script writer also says this lakorn isn't about women fighting over a guy. It's about the dark/weak side of humans, in this case, the 4 main characters and how they deal with their personality defects. She also says I don't think a lakorn should be about people slapping and cussing each other but it should make you think and feel. (I'm hoping this means this lakorn is a bit classier than its been lately.)

D~D

sarNie Adult
I was browsing on Pantip and came across an interview by the script writer and she sounds very thoughtful. I was hesitating cause I don't really like cheating hubby stories but the interview was enough to convince me to check it out. Some highlights that I really like below and hopefully translates onscreen.

On the title and Pimala. Why is doing a good deed (boon) a bad thing and comes back to destroy you? When you "do good" or being a good person without thinking.
I like this answer cause most lakorns try to play it like being dumb and weak is a good thing and so n'ek but this writer knows it's the biggest fault of Pim. Finally someone realizes that being good AND dumb is a bad quality! But she also says that Pim experiences the biggest growth and learned the biggest lesson so there's hope.

On why Jai-Rerng always win and everyone is seduced by her. Cause she is smart and she has taste and those are 2 qualities that are seductive to the people around her. But it is also her downfall because she uses her brain to manipulate people's hearts.

The script writer also says this lakorn isn't about women fighting over a guy. It's about the dark/weak side of humans, in this case, the 4 main characters and how they deal with their personality defects. She also says I don't think a lakorn should be about people slapping and cussing each other but it should make you think and feel. (I'm hoping this means this lakorn is a bit classier than its been lately.)
Thanks for sharing jeanie1:icon12:. I love seeing your post and update on the Lakorn thread that I follow :p

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Janie and Bella look pretty fit, they look good. both girls will be good in their role. Not my type of drama, but will skim through for the girls and Louis!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone! Thanks to SJDK for wonderfully subbing the teasers, I am looking forward to watch this lakorn.
Is there any news on it's airing date yet?

I am not a fan of any of the cast but I do watch some of their lakorns (here and there, not in full) but my oh my... Jenny being a B, S, W... you name it is totally an attention grabber! Pong has been playing a lot of the jerk type pra'ek and that is not enough for him he wants to be the ULTIMATE JERK pra'ek there is out there! Lol. It's gonna be a close fight between him and Smart in Mia Luang 2017.

Bella is still playing a 'padiwarada' but I hope she's a different version of a padiwarada. A 2017 version of padiwarada.

Anyways, I am sensing as the lakorn airs later, there will be many spazzing happening here. The trailers just openly send out invitation to everyone to hate Jenny and Pong's characters.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok so I just found these little clips and they're pretty funny. It reminds me of "after the show" clips from those old school trashy talk shows. Janie and Bella both sound like n'rais lol. Janie is the typical sounding n'rai but Bella seems like one of those Stepford Wives-Southern Belle n'rais. You know the kind that might murder you but they'll be really polite about it and mind their manners.

That last part of her speech where she goes something like men say don't like drama, have to be calm and cool. But I forgot that if it's too cool/cold, it's no different from a room where you keep dead bodies. Cracks me up for some reason.

Also that opening shot of the 2 of them is really flattering.
www.instagram.com/p/BXT-5LfhZ4U/

On the same fanpage there's also a short clip of the original gang Chatchai/Anne/Noi. I would love it if some talk show managed to get the casts of both versions together.

D~D

sarNie Adult
It airs Thursday , right ? Sooooo excited :)
Waited forever for it. Let us know if anyone is subbing or screen capping it.