[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh i wouldn't mind if Aff is still in it and would love to Cherry as n'rai
but it would be better if they some other guys to replace Aum. Its not i don like him
cos i'm only getting bored of the Ateam again...again. Please not Aum! Ken is a perfect! :wub:

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
^ Really? Aff's not in this anymore? You just made my day have a happy start. I absolutely hate the storyline for this lakorn. I want to see Aum and Aff in a romantic comedy for a change. :blush:
Yup, i totally agree with you 110%. My Aum and Aff doesn't deserve this awful-type lakorn.

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
It would be great if Aff play in this Lakorn with Aum.
Perfect match wil be together once again <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
If only Maker Group did Namtan Mai, I think I would have liked it better. But I don't want Ateam in another "affair lakorn" let alone, stay away from it. I don't think I will watch this even if it had Ateam in it. Not worth it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ch3 need to stop giving aff these sad roles. if only they could switch her roles around like other actresses..plus, her lakorns hasnt been so good besides JLR.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i really wished ateam would back out of this one not another affair theme the script for this one is even worst than nm idk how this was a huge hit with such a script just my opinion

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yep i agree why Aff getting a sad role give her a chance for other roles too ch3.
Por and Chompoo would be better instead of the Ateam, i'm getting bored of them.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i know that aff is pretty but only if she could act as good as she looks, and she taking in a lot of lakorn sometimes i think it's over exposure but im still gonna watch this one and i do hope her and aum are still in here

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i know that aff is pretty but only if she could act as good as she looks, and she taking in a lot of lakorn sometimes i think it's over exposure but im still gonna watch this one and i do hope her and aum are still in here
I hope that the Ateam is not in this lakorn. Give chances to others ch3.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Aff always gets the same role maybe because they think that she a reap roy kind of person. Most of the people that co-stared with her said that she so slow, both talking and doing.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Me too Alice, I wish Chompoo is the nangek and Por is Praeke. They should change nangeke role to stronger a bit though. The old version with Ann was too weak.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i think if ateam accepts this role it'll be boring...as much as i love them it has to stop for awhile this is not helping them anymore (make us crave for them again; for me the fire has die down) aff always gets these sweet and pitiful roles its gotten predictable and not enjoyable...another remake come on are they serious will they think ateam will struck gold again nm didn't work that well this lakorn will be worst considering the storyline

cecilia

Staff member
i FOR ONE don't want ATEAM in here :p

they can be in anything but not this -- i miss them but i dont' want another stupid remake like NM :p

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
there are too many Aum and Aff lakorn. I am really tired to seeing them playing together. There's gotta be more suitable n'ek or p'ek for both of them to play with. The sight that they are together in a lakorn is trite. Sorry to those fan of Ateam

cecilia

Staff member
I would complain the same thing for other koo kwarm ppl to but b/c i'm in favor in most of them, i wouldn't bother -- as for ateam, i can't get bore of them -- just hope they get better script next time if they were to do another lakorn together -- giving a rest, i won't complain either -- it give them more opportunity to play along some other actors/actresses as well as themselves together :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
they reconfirmed this again in TODAY RATREE SAMOSORN -- They'll be in here together ^^

Today special for the new year :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWYXBoOytQE
credit to B2B2V

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
glad to see them in this lakorn, it was good but boring lakorn at the same time. It would be like NM all over again except no baby (some what sort of )but this is a remake so anything goes....looking forward to this