[Ch3] Plerng Chimplee (Pau Jin Jong)

Rosi

Wifey #42
PLERNG CHIMPLEE is simply stunning - sweeping, majestic, and quite one of the most beautiful love stories ever told. Beauty in its locations, production, music, and most especially the deep, loving chemistry between the leads - Aum & Bella (Nuernang & Narnthrai). And a touching, soulful score from its two main themes - the village of Himawat and Nuernang's Night of the Dance. The lyrics to Nuernang's song is very sad - about love being painful, and yet you persevere because that's where the heart is. Aum & Bella lights up those scenes each time they're together, delightful to watch; to whoever who said they don't have chemistry - man, what are you using to watch??! My chest gets clogged up ready to cry seeing their courtship. There's a scene of two wild orchids folded in a sweet handkerchief .... such a simple gift and yet moves, speaks volumes. Their closeness, in happiness and in tears, is gutwrenching - because of the ever looming darkness that their lives together will be sorely tested; torn apart. To see their love is beautiful, and sad - Narnthrai moves from a fun young man ever wanting to catch a glimpse of his Nuernang, to a deeper profound love which rips the soul, at times bordering to near madness, each time to find her gone - separated by the evils of his family. The virginal Nuernang loves purely, painfully - but like his, a love that never falters & ever waiting. Both remained loyal and faithful body & soul to that one person despite the years of being away. Wow.
15 episodes in total, and yet all their scenes together Aum & Bella .... you can't get enough. From Episode 1 Narnthrai being stunned at her beauty, the piano pieces of the waterfall scenes in Episode 3, and the most heartbreaking proposal ever seen is in Episode 6, and right up to Episode 15 the final cut, Aum & Bella thrill throughout. One of the most saddest scenes is Narnthrai telling her to hold on to wait for him, that life without her is meaningless; both were crying so badly their tears refused to stop. So much in love and yet reality tearing them apart.
Nuernang's family and friends, Saengkum, Muendoy, Kumfai and her grandfather - the cast from the village, are the best. Love their clothes, outfits, the dialogue. Nuernang's dance costume is such a lovely colour, and also the black or dark blue native dress she had on when she was crying at the waterfall. This production is perfect!! I love it so very much!! Have watched it several times!! And have already recommended to dear friends as far as Peru, Romania, Australia, Germany & Morocco. Drama cool website has it on with English subs so it's a delight to keep watching. Hope to see Aum & Bella in another great movie, they make such a beautiful couple, two very very attractive people. Narnthrai is always wanting to hold Nuernang, his eyes follow her around, haha. Another of those subtle, lovely scenes to watch out for - the eye signals being very telling - Kumfai telling Por Lieng to watch over Nuernang while she's going to town, and he only grunted a (very satisfied) affirmative - his grunt a like-as-if-you-need-to-tell-me-when-I-already-undoubtedly-love-to-do-this-job kind of yes! He hardly spoke at all that scene, only his quiet, thoughtful, dreamy, lost in thoughts smile giving away what must have happened between him & Nuernang in the night. After Kumfai went off, he gave Nuernang a moony look hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Perhaps I'll give this a try too. I'm recently in the mood for any Pope and Bella lakorn. Haha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Perhaps I'll give this a try too. I'm recently in the mood for any Pope and Bella lakorn. Haha.
Funnily though, and I don't think I'm wrong in saying this, Bella seems to be Aum's last great pairing with a heroine which gives off terrific chemistry in his movie's leads. His subsequent dramas after that didn't have that height to romance like his previous successes - Jam Loey Rak, and "The Stars Court the Moon" with Janie. He was terrific with those heroines too. His Club Friday series would have worked better if his girl is Mai Davika, love to see the way he looks at her in some of the photos fans posted! But Mai is wonderful with Tik, so maybe that's why they're not paired together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Funnily though, and I don't think I'm wrong in saying this, Bella seems to be Aum's last great pairing with a heroine which gives off terrific chemistry in his movie's leads. His subsequent dramas after that didn't have that height to romance like his previous successes - Jam Loey Rak, and "The Stars Court the Moon" with Janie. He was terrific with those heroines too. His Club Friday series would have worked better if his girl is Mai Davika, love to see the way he looks at her in some of the photos fans posted! But Mai is wonderful with Tik, so maybe that's why they're not paired together.
I haven't seen any Aum lakorn recently so I wouldn't know. Haha. I tried watching Dao Kiew Duen, but I couldn't stand Janie so I stopped. Then I tried Plerng Chimplee, but stopped because I lost interest. Now though with my Pope and Bella fever so high I'm gonna watch this once I'm done with Buphae Saniwah.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I haven't seen any Aum lakorn recently so I wouldn't know. Haha. I tried watching Dao Kiew Duen, but I couldn't stand Janie so I stopped. Then I tried Plerng Chimplee, but stopped because I lost interest. Now though with my Pope and Bella fever so high I'm gonna watch this once I'm done with Buphae Saniwah.
I did the wrong thing by coming onto this Pope & Bella story before it's ended, because the waiting now is terrible!! The movie is so delicious, it's damn good I've been rewatching the earlier ones several times to while the days away, haha. The music, the right pitch of perfect timing of intrigue, comedy, happiness, sadness is such a spot on .... you are also baffled by things .... eg on the boat ride home after the sacred temple, Reung & Kade's face mirrored bittersweet memories. She - thinking of that time in class & explaining Attuthaya to him; and he - the way he looks at her, it shows love. That expression in class stayed on his face, and on this boat ride (past). I cried over that scene, it's sad.... and then you get double dose romance when Phor Daet in his sneaky way sails past the temple to let her see it in the moonlight. Wahhhh!

I was planning to not watch the latest production of Great & Bella in that new movie which will be a tragic love story (for Bells), because it's horror & also not a quite happy ending in the usual vein. But now after Bhuppae Sanniwat, I will. Bells seems to have a rap with the Khun Chai Jutathep boys - except I guess Bomb Tanin & James Ma, they do look like teenagers - and since she does terrific with Pope, she would be neat with Great too, for sure. But meantime .... You're probably sick many are asking this same thing - where can we catch the rest of the episodes?? Or at least let us read entire spoilers ahead. Is there any secret website?? I like can't wait. Thanks!! (p.s. I'm also suffering watching it RAW, the subs lasted only till episode 8)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I did the wrong thing by coming onto this Pope & Bella story before it's ended, because the waiting now is terrible!! The movie is so delicious, it's damn good I've been rewatching the earlier ones several times to while the days away, haha. The music, the right pitch of perfect timing of intrigue, comedy, happiness, sadness is such a spot on .... you are also baffled by things .... eg on the boat ride home after the sacred temple, Reung & Kade's face mirrored bittersweet memories. She - thinking of that time in class & explaining Attuthaya to him; and he - the way he looks at her, it shows love. That expression in class stayed on his face, and on this boat ride (past). I cried over that scene, it's sad.... and then you get double dose romance when Phor Daet in his sneaky way sails past the temple to let her see it in the moonlight. Wahhhh!

I was planning to not watch the latest production of Great & Bella in that new movie which will be a tragic love story (for Bells), because it's horror & also not a quite happy ending in the usual vein. But now after Bhuppae Sanniwat, I will. Bells seems to have a rap with the Khun Chai Jutathep boys - except I guess Bomb Tanin & James Ma, they do look like teenagers - and since she does terrific with Pope, she would be neat with Great too, for sure. But meantime .... You're probably sick many are asking this same thing - where can we catch the rest of the episodes?? Or at least let us read entire spoilers ahead. Is there any secret website?? I like can't wait. Thanks!! (p.s. I'm also suffering watching it RAW, the subs lasted only till episode 8)
Haha. Yes. The wait sucks. I think Bella will look just as good with Great.

If you want to watch the Eng subs go onto the private SJDK FB page and request to join.

Rosi

Wifey #42

If you want to watch the Eng subs go onto the private SJDK FB page and request to join.

Thanks Phatman!! I go it now!

Rosi

Wifey #42

Haha, sorry, so excited my grammar went all over the place! I meant I'll go to it right away now.... thank you