[Ch3] Plerng Chimplee (Pau Jin Jong)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just watched the first ten mins very quickly. I thought:

The elephant trainer(s) were too random. They should've filmed it at a different angle to not shoot the trainers in there. HAHA. It just felt weird. And mm, mm, totally loving Dekhun! So cute and muscular! Love his chest tattoo as well. He looks funny when he talks, but that's alright! Haha. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so, i cant focus on the storyline with all the hot shirtless sexy men on the screen...

.....ummmmmm, but not complaining...just saying....lol...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thookatha said:
so, i cant focus on the storyline with all the hot shirtless sexy men on the screen...

.....ummmmmm, but complaining...just saying....lol...
Seriously. Every time Deckhun comes on screen I just...stare. haha.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
This is what happens when most part Thai p'eks aren't built. We see a rare species and....

As for the lakorn itself, I don't think Aum/Bella have any chemistry which is a shame because it looks like such a romantic lakorn. Aum's character reminds me of the one in Roy Mai. But Bella is really pretty in here. She glows and I don't think she's ever looked as good as here.

chulie

sarNie Egg
Oh....^ that song is just beauitful. Unlike the chemistry between the leads....so lacking. I have never been able to feel aum's chemistry with his ladies....

what's the title and artist of the song in english, may i ask?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
chulie said:
Oh....^ that song is just beauitful. Unlike the chemistry between the leads....so lacking. I have never been able to feel aum's chemistry with his ladies....

what's the title and artist of the song in english, may i ask?
Aum had great chemistry with Kim in TH from the 4HJHKK series. :thumbsup: And of course, with his koo kwan Aff. :yes: I don't know the title of the song in English since the only version I've been able to find is the Thai one. Sorry!

stephanie_t_3

sarNie Egg
I really like this OST too! So, I wanted to share what I came up with for the ost.

Title: เพื่อรัก เพื่อเธอ (Peua Rak, Puea Ter (For Love, For You))
Artist: แนน วาทิยา รวยนิรัตน์ (Nan Wathiya Ruayniratana)

กาลเวลาไม่อาจเปลี่ยนหัวใจ ไม่อาจเปลี่ยนรักฉันที่ให้เธอ
Gan Waehla Mai Aht Plian Hua Jai. Mai Aht Plian Rak Chan Tee Hai Ter.
Time may not change the heart. It may not change the love I have for you.

วันเวลาที่เนิ่นนาน แม้ฉันไม่ได้เจอ ก็ยังรักและรอคอยเธอทุกวัน
Wan Waehla Tee Nern Naan Mae Chan Mai Dai Jer, Gaw Yang Rak Lae Raaw Khawy Ter Took Wan.
Even though I have not seen you for a long time, I still love you and wait for you every day.

* รักเธอไปก็เจ็บก็ช้ำไป เจ็บเท่าไหร่ก็ทนได้เท่านั้น
*Rak Ter Pai Gaw Jep Gaw Cham Pai. Jep ThaoRai Gaw Thon Dai Tao Nan.
*Loving you hurts and bruises. However much I hurt, that is how much I can endure.

รักของฉันนั้นมั่นคง ซื่อตรงตลอดกาล และใจฉันมันยังผูกพันแค่เพียงเธอ
Rak Khawng Chan Nan Man Khong SeuThrong Dtalod Gan. Lae Jai Chun Mun Yang PhukPan Khae Piang Ter.
My love is firm and faithful forever. My heart is attached to only you.

** เพื่อรัก ฉันยอมทุกอย่าง เพื่อเธอ ฉันทนได้ทุกสิ่ง
**Peua Rak Chan Yom TookYang. Peua Ter Chan Thon Dai TookSing.
**For love, I yield to anything. For you, I can endure everything.

รักที่เธอทิ้ง ฉันก็ยังเก็บไว้ เพื่อรัก ฉันทำทุกอย่าง เพื่อเธอ คนเดียวในหัวใจ
Rak Tee Ter Ting, Chun Kor Yang Kep Wai. Peua Rak, Chun Tam Took Yang, Peua Ter Kon Diao Nai Hua Jai.
The love that you threw away, I still keep it. For love, I will do everything for you, the only one in my heart.

ถึงนานเท่าไร ไม่เคยมีใครแทนที่เธอ
Teung Nan Tao Rai, Mai Koey Mee Krai Taen Tee Ter.
No matter how long it is, no one has taken your place.

(ถึงนานเท่าไร ฉันไม่เคยมีใคร รักตลอดไป หัวใจฉันมีเพียง แค่เธอ)
(Teung Nan Tao Rai, Chan Mai Koey Mee Krai. Rak Dtalod Pai... Hua Jai Chan Mee Piang Kae Ter.)
(No matter how long it is, I have never had anyone. I always love... My heart has only you.)

(ซ้ำ */ **/ **)
(Repeat */**/ **)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I haven't started watching but in the videos and teasers it seems like they have great chemistry.  I just love the way he stares at her, it's sooooo dreamy!!!! Makes me turn to my boyfriend and hit him cause he doesn't stare at me like that waaaaah!

But I guess I'll have to watch the real thing to see what you guys mean.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'm on episode 5 and it's good so far. I think they could've done better with developing the pr'nangs' feelings for eachother. And I'm confused about Belle and Ai'sankham's relationship...weren't they dating or have feelings for each other? She seemed to have just flipped 180 degrees on him

unnichan

sarNie Egg
@beamsgirl I haven't seen an episode (are there Eng subs out?) but in the beginning video and traser, I was confused about that as well. I was hoping the show would give more explanation but I see not. Lol.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
glad to see aum back on screen.  haven't watched lakorns for awhile cuz not into the newbies.  nang'ek really pretty. 

I know that it was love at first sight for aum, but not sure when bella started having feelings for him.