[Ch3] Plerng Torranong (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I bet taew has a thing for mario cause she never done a kiss scene before but now this will be her first. I'm gonna miss these two! It might be hard to pair them up again since mario has a busy schedule

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think Taew likes Mario too but is afraid of Gubgib. Especially at Tee Tai Krua when Taew was going to hug Mario but stopped herself since Gubgib was there.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Gosh. It'll be cute if Taew & Mario just get together already.
Mario, PLEASE LEAVE GUBGIB FOR TAEW! Lol So evil. ahahha
But I wish that THAT one news about their "breakup" was true. Wish they didn't get "back" together. ):
Too bad Taew is already dating...but is she still dating that one guy?
Probably a lot of Fern-Mario fans want those two to get together than Taew. ): But whatever. :p I like Mario & Fern too but I'm more in love with Mario-Taew instead. :)
We will only get to see Mario & Fern do movies together but as for Taew, we get to see her and mario in lakorns..and it's longer too! :D ahahaa
I don't mind seeing Mario & Taew in the Sixth Sense lakorn series. As long as they get the good plot, plus a lot of cute scenes, and I get to see them onscreen together then it is all good. :D

Anyways, Gosh. I still find myself going back and rewatching the ending plus the wedding scene. :D I'm supperrr satisfied with the ending.
I was surprise when I saw that a lot of people actually enjoy and love this lakorn. It was more than I have expected. lol

On the kissing scene, when they were about the kiss, there was a tint of awkwardness before they went for it. Ahaha Oh the pause! Lol
I haven't watch anything this good since 2010 ended. Ahaaa I am so in love with this pairing.

Yeah, the drawings were silly, funny but it was cute. :D Although we didn't get to see them both together as much on the last episode, the ending totally made up for it. :)
Taew's smile is super adorable. :D This is actually my first lakorn of Taew's. :p I didn't want to watch any of her past lakorn. ahaa :coverlaf:

I'm gonna be so sad when this lakorn gets moved to the old lakorn section. :teary:

PLERNG TORANONG FTW! :heart:​

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
yes rosie they are still dating but i think he's studying overseas, and even though he's not a star he is cute! taew and mario was cute while the lakorn lasted, but i'm still hyped about mario-fern hehe maybe cuz of their characters? anyway, any news on part 2 of their movie? i hope they are still doing that!

kermint

sarNie Adult
not bad the end but i wish to see more sweet scenes of Mario and Taew tho. less sweet scene of them together lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah, but it's okay. :) ^^

yes rosie they are still dating but i think he's studying overseas, and even though he's not a star he is cute! taew and mario was cute while the lakorn lasted, but i'm still hyped about mario-fern hehe maybe cuz of their characters? anyway, any news on part 2 of their movie? i hope they are still doing that!
Oh yeah? Okay. Thanks. :) Well, yeah he does look adorable! :D
Anyways, idk about part 2. ): For some reason I watched First Love too but I'm not crazy over these two as much as Taew and Mario.
Something must had not function properly inside of me that time. Lol :p
I'm so sad that this lakorn ended and is moved to this section already. TT______TT

Punch - Ja Soo Na Tur Yang Rai (How Will I Face You) Official MV
credit: Gappkoo (;

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Just started this and I love this. Mario is quite handsome in all his outfits. And Namfon is tolerable, I've seen worse n'ek's than her. Taew and Oh make an adorable couple, I love them!!!

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Wasn't a big fan of Mario until i watched this lakorn..oh his character was so perfect for him.. or maybe i'm in love with his character?? :scratchchin: oh well.. either way, it made him look super hot :kiss3:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
There i'm done, now i'm sad because i miss Mario. Don't know when he'll accept another lakorn considering how famous he is now. Love him and Taew, their chemistry is perfect. The ending is perfect, the storyline is perfect. Nothing overly stressful in this lakorn, very straight forward. 4.5 out of 5 stars. Another great lakorn by P'Num Krit. I cannot express how much i love this.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh and to add. Plerng and Namfon should have just "done it" they had so many chances, hotel, island, car. And in the end where they showed the wedding picture they should have added a baby too. I hope they pair up again soon!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol i think they should take it one step at a time. plus, it shows that plerng is real gentlemen :coverlaf:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont know how he can like her in the beginning when she was so bitchy and annoying lol but i guess thats her way of showing that she liked him. she always find the chance to argue with him. imagine if plerng did stole a kiss on her wouldn't she kill him haha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
True but maybe Namfon would like it?? WHo am i kidding this girl freaked out on the island thinking he would rape her. He should have just kissed her on that island after he told her the truth about him not selling his dad's heart. Namfon was at a moment of peacefulness, and probably wouldn't freak over a kiss.

Another thing is i hoped they would have a full wedding without interruption and have a willing that night. Plerng Toranong fever has gave me too many ideas. I need a Taew/Mario reunion to help me calm down.

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know, i kind of liked that plerng was a gentlemen cause mario is so cute at playing the role without looking dead. i mean i did wish at one point he would steal a kiss from namfon and open up his feelings to her. in the end, she was the one who had to chase after him lol he never did the chasing

yes, i really hope ch3 pairs them up again since they have been doing the same to the other koo kwan like bargie, yadech, etc. this time i want to see lots of hugs/kisses from them

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
To be honest my Mario/Taew fever is even bigger than Yadech fever, i actually come to like Mario/Taew together more than Yadech(which i still love too).

Oh and to add, i noticed when Taew was trying to wake up Mario when she drugged him, she was shaking his leg but i caught her hand on his bum too :coverlaf: