[Ch3] Plick Fah (Metta Mahaniyom)

Step

Mrs James Ma
It's an action drama. Nadech and Yaya will be doing this. They have a new lakorn (Leh Lub Salab Rang, it's about switching bodies) already which has not started shooting yet and their fans have another good news again. So if everything goes well, NY will have another drama together, Katahat Budpaket might be the script writer who is famous for action dramas.
NY fans are so happy as they will get 2 NY dramas and they are expecting this to be like Mr. & Mrs. Smith!
Plick fah means Turn the sky or rotate the sky.

"Please don't feel bored of Nadech Yaya, because recently, if nothing would change, two of them will work together again in Fully Action Drama of Chatchai Plengphanich from Meta &Mohaniyum in the drama titled "Plic Fah" (rotated sky). The drama's name is very interesting and also match with Kanahath Bospaketh, scrip writer who is specialized in Action drama. And whatever they want to add (in drama), our producer will fully add for them. So we confirm that this drama will become over your expectation"

cr ka.ta_love_ny

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay the drama itself sounds interesting, but seriously Yadech again!? Like my goodness please let them pair up with new people. They're both talented and gorgeous. I love Nadech as an actor, and I like Yaya. Their careers shouldn't just be an endless cycle of them pairing up again and again. The fact that they haven't even started filming their other drama together and they already have another one lined up is pretty ridiculous. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
They need a breaaakk from each other, lol. I really wanna see them with different actors/actresses. But they are a popular pair after all. 

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
If I'm not wrong, Nadech's entire acting career as an actor, he is paired with yaya all the time. So far his only nangek were Kim, Taew, pat. Three nangek whom are not yaya. Nadech needs to act with other actress too because I'm getting bored of seeing him act with yaya like every year and every time. Had echo need a break from one another for while. Nadech is a talented actor, he needs to act with other actress too to get experience and different view of acting. I'm not trying to bash on yadech but I think they need four years apart than they can come back and reunite because as an actress and actor, you should be able to act with a variety of people not just stick with one person. yadechs' entire career right now in the lakorn world is kind of wasted not to be mean here but I'm saying this because Nadech is talented, YAya is also talented they should be given chances to work with other people, not just one another like every year.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I couldn't agree more with everyones thoughts here. They already have LLSR so why not give this to others who don't have anything? Or at least pair them with someone else? I'm sorry for saying this, but I think Yadech is overrated. I like both of them individually and I admit i do enjoy them together, but i think they really should start to venture out in the entertainment world instead of staying in the koo jin world. They seriously need their time apart. Too much time together can be a bad thing too. I don't mind if they come and reunite in the next five years, but now it's just too early. Other than that, the title does sound interesting. I wonder what the story will be about.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I don't see why Yadech should act in this one when they have the other one. Seeing them together at events and magazine shoot and having lakorns every year makes them seem boring. Ch3 really need to break them apart and from being inside the box of the Koojin world. The two of them need to see how the outside lakorn world really is like. They need to act with other actress and actors or else, their career is wasted. Being an actress and actor is to act with many people not just stick to acting with one person for the entire life of your career. Nadech's entire career from start to now and ruin so is Yaya. These two need to split for 5 or 6 years than come back. With this, it will make the fans not get bored of them from having to see them sometimes Play the same role over and over again with sometimes the same plot. I don't even get why ch3 is pushing Yadech so much to bed together. If it's just because of their popularity than....somethings wrong. Yadech are great actress and actor. Just because they are hot as a pair, they also need to pair with other people too.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Я не согласна со всеми, т.к. никогда не устану от их спаривания. Думаю их фанаты меня поддерживают.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
ptenchik said:
Я не согласна со всеми, т.к. никогда не устану от их спаривания. Думаю их фанаты меня поддерживают.
Фанаты поддерживают :)

My favorite couple, I never get tired of them. Their chemistry is awesome. I hope everything goes well and we'll se this couple in here  :dance1:

meenia

sarNie Adult
I don't mind seeing them working with others, but they are too cute together that i don't mind seeing them all the time in lakorn. Some how these two are the only pair that i won't get bored off.  They rock it off and on screen.  The are still young, they still have plenty of time to act with others.  I'll take anything now because i know that good things sometimes don't last long. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
What?? Again?? Don't get me wrong I love my NY but being paired up together ALL the time is the reason why I can't see Yaya pair up w/ someone like Great or Nadech pair up w/ Matt (I'm just throwing names out there).. I'm venting but I will tune in.. hehehehe

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
They are bringing in the money, everyone wants them in their production. Why not, while they're still a HOT couple. No one remains hot forever, get them now while the hype is still hyped I guess. NY keep it coming...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm happy that they're pairing up again and I'm going to appreciate it while it lasts. Everything ends eventually and I'm sure Nadech and Yaya's stardom together will erode in time. They aren't the first koo kwan to constantly be paired together. Take Noon and Kade, both paired up with each other 6 times in a matter of 6 years and after that things ended. Mew's only p'ek from 1994-1999 was Willy and Kong. 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

Yaya's the only one that's confirm for this lakorn, as for nadech he's not confirm. 
Nok chatchai's son came out talking about it today and said that this lakorn will start next year 
and for the male lead there's no confirmation. He wanted yaya for this role, so he kind of said that he could confirm 
that yaya will be in this one. 

cr--> http://pantip.com/topic/34023692

Step

Mrs James Ma
I really hope the P'ek is not Nadech. There are many N'ek he needs to work with. Nadech is free so I dont mind if he reunite with his other N'ek. Right now Kim is also free. Even Yaya needs to open up to others. They are actors who are there to work, I want to see them with others also. Gf-bf pairing again and again and again will not help them to grow professionally.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
But it'll help them grow popularity wise. For Yaya I hope it's true. I want her to take on a very rai n'ek who kicks ass, not always prim proper. I want her like in Tawan Deaurd only a little more kick ass. But I hope p'ek is not Nadech.

Step

Mrs James Ma

After "Leh lab salab rang" NYFC will be happy again, because if nothing change, "Plik Fah" will end up with Nadech Yaya, and director will be Tom Piyaphan from 'Phub Rak'
cr ka.ta_love_ny