❤️[CH3] Pom Sanaeha (Show It Drama) : Great Warintorn/ Patricia Good

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Idk why but my eyes were drawn to yogurt and pear. They both look so sexy and sharp and beautiful too. Ice's eyes looked so dead and boring.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m hoping for a “Koo Wein” situation here :risas3: Except with just the n’ek being replaced haha
Lol! I really don’t think that will happen... I was hoping Ice wasn’t confirmed but she is. What I noticed cause of James is that he didn’t promote his lakorn with her the way she promoted it, which I thought was weird cause he always tags his nek. Maybe he just wasn’t close with her? I don’t know, I’m not trying to be negative either. She posts constantly of her lakorns and tagged him. James either didnt upload or he would post just a picture of him.
I really enjoyed Ice in her movie with Sunny. She looked cute there and she is a good actress. I just think it’s hard for her to express her feelings now cause her face is very stiff. I hope this lakorn is good for Great but I don’t know what to expect cause this is Mays first lakorn and we don’t know how she operates yet lol. I probably won’t tune into this though. Idk it’s hard for me to get into Ice now. I haven’t even finish her lakorn with James yet.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol! I really don’t think that will happen... I was hoping Ice wasn’t confirmed but she is. What I noticed cause of James is that he didn’t promote his lakorn with her the way she promoted it, which I thought was weird cause he always tags his nek. Maybe he just wasn’t close with her? I don’t know, I’m not trying to be negative either. She posts constantly of her lakorns and tagged him. James either didnt upload or he would post just a picture of him.
I really enjoyed Ice in her movie with Sunny. She looked cute there and she is a good actress. I just think it’s hard for her to express her feelings now cause her face is very stiff. I hope this lakorn is good for Great but I don’t know what to expect cause this is Mays first lakorn and we don’t know how she operates yet lol. I probably won’t tune into this though. Idk it’s hard for me to get into Ice now. I haven’t even finish her lakorn with James yet.
James is easy to get along with and I doubt there was any problems between them but he probably just wasn’t close to her. Ice clearly is trying to use her costar to her full advantage since she did specifically ask for him herself so I don’t blame her but it just becomes awkward when your costar is barely even trying to promote with you. I guess it’s better not to force things sometimes!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
James is easy to get along with and I doubt there was any problems between them but he probably just wasn’t close to her. Ice clearly is trying to use her costar to her full advantage since she did specifically ask for him herself so I don’t blame her but it just becomes awkward when your costar is barely even trying to promote with you. I guess it’s better not to force things sometimes!
Yes, it was awkward because she was trying hard to promote it and he was just like whatever lol. And definitely agree with that last sentence!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow !!! Really ? Ice has so much power in Ch3 ?? It seems the channel promised her a lot of things in their contract for them to push her non stop no matter what. It was clear James was kind of acting a lil snobbish towards her. Like he does not think much of that girl and she leaves him unimpressed...

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Well this industry is sallow anyway, we would be seeing a lot of unattractive actors if Thai ET only hires actors base off acting skills. Ice won’t last with ch3 that long with the speed she’s going with her plastic surgeries. She’s not going to or she can’t stop, she has to upkeeps the PS or her face will fall apart. I use to think thai ET has the most natural looking actors, but now it looks like almost everyone has something done to their face.
When I started watching Thai lakorns years ago I thought Thai actresses and actors were the most beautiful among the different Asian entertainment industry cause they got some features I find attractive within the black community. I would be in Aw in front of Aff slim but curvy body and great posture and sweet face I would be amazed by Aom Phiyada facial features especially her full lips she was striking in her heydays, I would be touched by Noon and Yui and Nao Tisanart (1st time I saw her I was like she is so pretty !) beautiful faces, Matt Peeranee perfect body and fierce type of beauty etc... I was even in awe to see thai actors having naturally big bumbum lol. I still think Thai actresses and actors are good looking but it seems to me lately they try too much to look Korean and they (I don't include Luk Kreung who naturally have light skin) despise even more now having melanin.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow !!! Really ? Ice has so much power in Ch3 ?? It seems the channel promised her a lot of things in their contract for them to push her non stop no matter what. It was clear James was kind of acting a lil snobbish towards her. Like he does not think much of that girl and she leaves him unimpressed...
I was surprised to hear Ch3 honored her request and actually gave her James to star with but clearly it didn’t turn out as good as they had hoped cause they ratings and online viewership is not good. I mean I don’t see his behavior as acting snobbish but more just keeping his distance from her since she probably wanted to promote heavily as a couple and he probably wasn’t into that.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I was surprised to hear Ch3 honored her request and actually gave her James to star with but clearly it didn’t turn out as good as they had hoped cause they ratings and online viewership is not good. I mean I don’t see his behavior as acting snobbish but more just keeping his distance from her since she probably wanted to promote heavily as a couple and he probably wasn’t into that.
Overall she is a desperate lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
When I started watching Thai lakorns years ago I thought Thai actresses and actors were the most beautiful among the different Asian entertainment industry cause they got some features I find attractive within the black community. I would be in Aw in front of Aff slim but curvy body and great posture and sweet face I would be amazed by Aom Phiyada facial features especially her full lips she was striking in her heydays, I would be touched by Noon and Yui and Nao Tisanart (1st time I saw her I was like she is so pretty !) beautiful faces, Matt Peeranee perfect body and fierce type of beauty etc... I was even in awe to see thai actors having naturally big bumbum lol. I still think Thai actresses and actors are good looking but it seems to me lately they try too much to look Korean and they (I don't include Luk Kreung who naturally have light skin) despise even more now having melanin.
Well all the media and Kdrama has influenced Thai actors for the pass years. We see them going to Korea to get something done so often. I don’t know how much of the skin whitening they do bc a lot of the pictures/videos are edited/filters. We usually don’t see their unedited pictures. Back then the actors does look more natural even if they did got something done. Now, they probably advised by the surgeons or friends that they need to keep on doing PS to look “beautiful”.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
http://instagr.am/p/CETU1xkpkTE/ Ummm I’m sitting here imagining anyone but ice in this picture :confused:
ahahahhahhaah you're too funny girl. lol. I think Great will be by far Ice's best male costar. For one, he actually looks older than her and more mature. She has always been paired up with the baby faced p'eks and its true, they don't match or she don't match them! But for once, I'll actually appreciate this pair! I never really knew Ice, or watched her or heard of her like everyone else.

I randomly stumbled on her IG a few months back and was impressed at her photography skill and post. I was like, OMG...she's kind of HOT. I think she has a sizzling HOT body. hehe :D But anyways, it's true I would understand everyone's frustration regarding her and the younger p'eks. B

But for once, I actually appreciate Great and Ice! They are going to be one of the pairs that will actually blow my mind. Haha. I can already tell. lol KEKE :D:naughty2: And for once, I'll finally get to watch Great too. lol.

And, I trust May too. She's definitely going to spice this lakorn up!:cheer:rscenesw:angel10::naughty2::love:

MLX

sarNie Egg
I am amazed at all the negatively of comments toward Ice. Yes, she have got some work done on her face and in your opinion think that she can't show any emotion or feelings due to it. I on the other hand, don't like to pick at every little things on people appearance think that Ice and Great will do well together. If you're being realistic, there are flaws in everyone and I'm sure most actor/actress has work done. Sometime when we don't favor an actor or actress as much as other, our mind tend to pick at all the things we can about their look. Which is not fair, because you already have a negative impression about that individual. Also, not all the A-lister really match to play all role in drama. If i were to think of another actress that could of potentially be pick to play Ice role, is probably Kim. Kim have that fierce look that can totally pull off the revenge type of drama. When it come to the entertainment industry, you really have to think about who have the talent and potential to pull it off.

Anyways the fitting photos look hot. All the casts look great. You really just have to go into these drama with open mind, you're not giving the drama a chance with bashing on the lead already.

I see comments about James and Ice drama together, and if you are even a fan of James you know that he doesn't post pictures of his drama much, unless it's with Taew. (At least that have been my observation. Don't believe me? Go and check all of his IG post even with his other FL). Just because an actor/actress don't post about their drama as regularly or of their other lead doesn't necessarily means they hate or dislike one another. Stop the speculation.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol, Ice has got her whole body done, including her boobs. We all said we like her acting way before she went overboard with the PS. Now, we just don’t see her the same way anymore. I will have to pass on this cus I don’t think she fits the character, imo.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In the pictures above Ice doesn't look fierce...she looks like she wants to cry. If the crew in her previous lakorn said that it's hard to edit because her face changes all the time, I think that's a problem. Even in her movie with Sunny she probably have minor things done to her face but it was so subtle that it worked for her. She was pretty and very watchable.

I don't believe people having a lot done to their face doesn't limit their acting because it does. Acting have a lot to do expressions. If one can't express through their face, then the eyes can somewhat make up for it. But if your face is so stiff and bloated...then the eyes are like a wandering fish trying to pull the face with it. We all know everyone in the industry has touch up...here or there. But if you get a complete makeover and continue to do so... the results will speak for itself.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I can guarantee u this won’t be as popular as the original. Hands down. Nothing beats the original dramas. I really like great but I’m not too keen on this actress. I’ve seen her work with james jirayu and I still haven’t finished it yet.