❤️[CH3] Pom Sanaeha (Show It Drama) : Great Warintorn/ Patricia Good

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Patricia looked the hottest with Deaw and he’s older too like great. I hope they have the same amount of chemistry.
I still go back and watch them from time to time. In fact, I was watching their scenes last night. Maan, they really did look good together. I want their pairing so much. Deaw's so hot lol.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah:sad6:
I liked Ice so much, I was so glad to see her in this part, why did they have to replace her ? And with Patricia, for God’s sake ! She acts with no natural, it looks like a child trying to imitate a grown up !

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah:sad6:
I liked Ice so much, I was so glad to see her in this part, why did they have to replace her ? And with Patricia, for God’s sake ! She acts with no natural, it looks like a child trying to imitate a grown up !
It is due to her health issues she was hospitalized and the production cannot wait for her to recover

rae

sarNie Adult
It is due to her health issues she was hospitalized and the production cannot wait for her to recover
Plus it's better for her to take her time to recuperate instead of having to worry about getting back to work in x amount of time when she's not completely well. I know she's been working a lot, plus her dad was hospitalized earlier this summer, she probably needs to take some time off for some rest and to take care of herself.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Yikes how did Patricia end up getting this toke. She’s gorgeous and all but her acting hasn’t improved much. Well I guess this will be a total different role for her we will see. Great always get these type of roles but he doesn’t suit it. He never is convincing acting mean. But I guess we will see.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yikes how did Patricia end up getting this toke. She’s gorgeous and all but her acting hasn’t improved much. Well I guess this will be a total different role for her we will see. Great always get these type of roles but he doesn’t suit it. He never is convincing acting mean. But I guess we will see.
I’ve never seen Great get a totally mean role before though. He’s always playing the good guy who gets a little mean. He did a good job in kularb rai glai ruk and he was okay in the one with Chippy. Even in this one he’s not totally mean either.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeah, Great doesnt really get mean roles. I think this role will actually be his meanest role to date, but he'll only start being mean in like the 2nd half of the lakorn if they keep to the original. Payu was pretty sweet in the beginning.

I'm glad we got an official photo of their fitting. Hope we get more. Really excited for this one! Really hope this one pulls through and will be good. Pat and Great were never on my pairing list but I'm glad for the surprise.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wasn’t Great’s character an A-hole in that lakorn with Bella? Was it mean? I didn’t watch it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wasn’t it more of like a player role than a mean one. I don’t remember seeing clips of him ever being mean.
Haha, not sure. That lakorn was a dud. I want to see Bella and Great pair up again.

Pat needs to stop doing thing to her lips. It looks unnatural. She’s a beautiful girl and don’t need to do any of that lip injections.

FC0D13F1-AC22-43B3-B751-F635E4D0F79E.jpeg

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
EA46C023-2129-46F9-A8C7-951C1EF6B982.jpeg FA6BFA38-E7AE-40EC-8DD4-6F595B6B72B9.jpeg EE0DE701-A1E2-45E8-A729-A8853B12E152.jpeg Wowwww okay Patricia calm down now :love: She looks super hot! Seeing these pictures makes me even more happy that Ice is out lol Patricia is definitely a great choice for the n’ek aesthetically so let’s hope she really gives it her all in terms of the acting now. We want sexy Patricia!!

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Great is always so good looking hehehe. Great never really plays mean main guy roles. I feel like this lakorn could be like how they changed Great's character in Samee. Rarb in the original was more mean than Rarb in the remake. Wasn't that also the case with his lakorn with Bella? Great looks and sounds too nice to be mean but damn I would totally love to see it again. But I do like their photo of them staring at each other on the sofa.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Patricia is really a pretty girl!! Not sure why she gets her lips done. They were already nice and full. I said this before but I’ll say it again. She was one of the actresses I really didn’t think needed any enhancements or surgery because she was already naturally pretty. Hope she stops touching them and doesn’t touch anything else cause she has such nice natural features already! Plus nice height and body.