[Ch3] Pooh Dee E-Sarn (Uma99)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I felt bad for Yod Ying too :(, It's the one thing about this lakorn old version and this that I hate seeing lol. So many sweet scenes between Yang and Jed ♥ I love it lol.

P'KK it ends on Wednesday I believe at episode 31. Then Vicky and Tui's lakorn airs on Thursday. I'm gonna miss Mai and Prima :( they has so much chemistry and Prima is good for a newbie. 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Both Mai and Prima are impressive in this lakorn considering the little experience they have in the industry. I actually like them a lot and wouldn't mind seeing them work together again. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm so sad this ended lol! I loved Cherry and Au's version, but I also love this version for its own reasons. I think Mai and Prima are adorable together. Prima, that girl can freaking cry! There are some things she struggle in, but she has time for improvement. I think she did a great job for her first lakorn. I was impressed and I love her chemistry with Mai. I wouldn't mind seeing them in one or two more lakorns together. 

I'm going to miss Nai Amper Jed & Salinda/Yang :( as well as Sukoom and Tang Orn.