[Ch3] Poot Mae Nam Khong (minds_at_work):Mai/Oom/Yiiwha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Recent pic
Another year they went together to HNY to Ch3 boss and employees. I think only couple does this , it’s their 3rd year doing this together too, yeah they can go promote their lakorns together in 2019-kkd, 2021-pmnk but 2020 they didn’t have any lakorns together and is only just the two of them that went there’s no other lakorn cast with them so I don’t believe when they say just close like bro sis because their actions show the opposite .seen many couple straight face lied to the media but later come out and admit are a couple /been dating many months ex:Matt-Songkram. heck some actor cheated on their gf , made a girl pregnant then came out and got married like nom sornram, etc..,so that’s why I don’t believe the actors actress words anymore and watch their actions instead and time will reveal itself soon
View attachment 40050 View attachment 40051
cr support MaiOom fb

I don't know....what I see is that they are not toxic....they have a good relationship....so good for them...

Apparently it is said Mai is courting som girl?

I feel...as long as they are happy and isn't toxic....it is their personal business

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Is this a remake of Toomtam, Pinky, and Mo’s lakorn? So was Oom really bad to Yiwah in the past or is it Yiwah manipulating the story? Who’s the n’ek?

Vico

sarNie Adult
Is this a remake of Toomtam, Pinky, and Mo’s lakorn? So was Oom really bad to Yiwah in the past or is it Yiwah manipulating the story? Who’s the n’ek?
No, it’s not a remake of that, it’s a remake of something else
I don’t think Oom was really bad to her sister
Oom is the n’ek