[Ch3] Poot Mae Nam Khong (minds_at_work): Mai Warit/ Oom Eisaya/ Yiiwha Preeyakarn

sugar12

sarNie Egg
Love mai&oom!! So glad they're having another lakorn. Their chemistry is really good, so im excited. But this is giving me major nakee vibes lol. I'm hoping the whole cast can act cause I feel as if yiiwha's acting is very soft. But who knows she can prove me wrong.

Teedee17

sarNie Hatchling
Love mai&oom!! So glad they're having another lakorn. Their chemistry is really good, so im excited. But this is giving me major nakee vibes lol. I'm hoping the whole cast can act cause I feel as if yiiwha's acting is very soft. But who knows she can prove me wrong.
Haha i thought I was the only one who thinks that it does give out Nakee vibes, I think it’s good opportunity for Yiwha to play a new role, will be challenging for her, hope she does well, If the rating is good more good roles for her in the future too. let’s see if Oom will speak esarn in here they should let her she can because her family from esarn country,they even use the same actor “Pai” from Nakee to play in here. so maybe they do hope this lakorn will be a hit like Nakee

Last edited: