[Ch3] Poot Mae Nam Khong (minds_at_work):Mai/Oom/Yiiwha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yep From fitting there’s two centuries, the past Oom and her mom did very bad things to Yiwha so present time she’s a ghost go after to seek vengeance at Oom.and she has to pay back the sins she did to Yiwha in the presen time, I don’t remember the old version that much either.
Thanks for the summary! Ehh, I don’t really like the storyline. It’s good for the actors to get different roles, I suppose.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think past Om did a bad thing...malice....there was a love triangle...

I only rem. An egg lol

Didn't ch7 remake it with wier?

Last edited:

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Wow they all look so good in the traditional clothes, I'm so excited to see Mai and Oom acting with traditional clothes, language and all lol. it's just another whole different vibe that I wanted to see them in hehe.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard the old one was scary. The cast felt like they were dealing with supernatural things while filming.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Excuse me, is this still gonna be released ? Or is it canceled because it looks like it is

spanky

sarNie OldFart
from his recent interview he said they are not dating and is seeing another a girl,on 3 zaap show she said she’s single. which make the koo Jin fans confuse and mad that he said he and Oom are just ku Jin but I think they did use to date but it didn’t work out so they are just friends now , recently they still go hang out together
http://instagr.am/p/CWuSxCWvIJc/

Mmmm......it seems like the 4 of them bonded and hanged out often.(Stephanie, juno,mai,oom)...they only been in 2 lakorn together

I don't feel like they used to date....but they seem like private ppl. Oom doesn't post much. She seems like a friendly girl. Her and Pon post bts

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think they used to date while shooting their previous lakorn. Sometimes, it doesn't work out and that's OK. At least there doesn't seem bad blood between them. But oom looks different now then her first lakorn with Mai. Wonder if it's the weight lose?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think they used to date while shooting their previous lakorn. Sometimes, it doesn't work out and that's OK. At least there doesn't seem bad blood between them. But oom looks different now then her first lakorn with Mai. Wonder if it's the weight lose?
She lost some weight. I see her doing training.

There might possibly be something. They kept it private and it seems they are still cool. There is recent pix of them hanging out together.

1day ago

http://instagr.am/p/CXbhlzvvr-h/

I like that she isn't extra....and good that they are still friends and hang out. I find her cute with pop and ice