❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult
The script writer really did Namtarn dirty, she just wrote a boring, typical non-sense villain without reason for her, when she can be much more than that. So her reason for saying she needs to expand the character because top level actress is playing is just bullshit.
Totally. And there’s no point with fighting with this scriptwriter. She’s resting on laurels of her past success. She convinced that audience really love watching dramas with love triangles, women slapping each other and fighting each other over men. AAAARGH.

PL is not that kind of drama and not supposed to be that kind of drama. Her saying that she’s changing characters and adding scenes to the point of changing original story just to make things interesting is utter nonsense.

I guess for her, it does not make sense that slice of life dramas can be massively popular.

The scene of Puttan entering the palace is not the only bad thing about the script. It’s just the peak of my disappointment. The dialogue is bad in so many points too. Jokes aren’t funny, but are repetitive. Tries too hard to cram script with wordplay dialogue that many of the lines don’t make sense (e.g. ‘tsundere’. I’m not sure scriptwriter understood the word). Why the characters kept repeating the word destiny until I felt like throwing up? Does the scriptwriter consider this good writing, honestly?

Having scripts not completed in advance before shooting starts, giving actors script only 2 days before shooting… Is this considered a good quality practice?

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
This time it’s he himself who’s choosing to be silent and avoid publicity. I think newer fans don’t know a lot about him, but I’ve been following him for years and I’ve seen fan comments from over 10 years ago asking him to update his IG more often. He’s always been like this. It’s disappointing but his most loyal fans are used to it. Newer, younger fans who grew up with social media also probably still cannot understand him at all.

Just think of him of being like Cillian Murphy, then you’ll be understand how he’s like when it comes to publicity.

There’s no guarantee that if he leaves Ch3 he will be more famous or get more offers. Just that he has more control over the scripts he chooses to work on. Because scriptwriters are all freelance… they work on productions across all channels. P’Mai also hasn’t repeated the success he had with BPS.

He’s on the cover of Jan 2024 for Preaw Magazine. Let’s see whether he reveals his contract status with Ch3 then.
Not everyone like fame and popularity. It’s just that being an actor and his luck being in famous drama make it hard for him to avoid it.

He is not the recluse type like Andrew Gregson, he still goes out, have a lot of friends and socialize, only it’s not publish for people to see and even his friends know not to include him in their post out of respect.

New gen of fans might not understand.

nat12

sarNie Adult
But Pope distancing himself from PL seems to be intentional. And now we can all understand why.

There are still fans complaining he doesn’t appear with Bella. But I also can understand why now. He doesn’t to promote koojin to the point that he’s only getting jobs because of it. It’s a waste of time and energy in PL because both of them had to act so many characters. But the script sucked and the production seems to think that their value to the project is only cos fans like to see them together. Bella is open-minded and is super good at PR so she can accept it. I think Pope might be a bit hurt. And he’s not good at lying, so he might see being quiet and staying away might be the best to prevent problems.

Even Bella has admitted that she has a lot of BTS footage of them, but Pope didn’t allow her to release them.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The drama is over but scriptwriter is still not happy. Released a long post on her fb basically saying she’s surprised that the author made public statements regarding the drama. Preferred that she spoke to her individually on this issue, instead of making public statements. Implied that there is a huge team behind this production and everyone works together so this shouldn’t be happening.

Me: Oookaaaay. I think everyone can judge for themselves where the problems lie. I mean, the author has her faults too but I feel like she’s the only one really acknowledging viewer feedback on the issue.

I thought it’s interesting that Pantip seem to have more people supporting the scriptwriter. But Twitter has more people supporting the author.

bit

sarNie Adult
Yes, it seems the writer has a big ego and none of the producers, directors or anyone else dare to criticise her, therefore her script that make no sense just pass through.

Combined with a director who didn’t know how to edit professionally, it leads to the mess that we watched.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes, it seems the writer has a big ego and none of the producers, directors or anyone else dare to criticise her, therefore her script that make no sense just pass through.

Combined with a director who didn’t know how to edit professionally, it leads to the mess that we watched.
That definitely explains a lot. It’s sad that it had to happen to this drama.

Sadder when other scriptwriters pile on to criticize Khun Rompaeng too. They say if she’s like this then she shouldn’t be surprised that other people might not want to adapt her novels for dramas. Considering the politics of the industry they might not be wrong, but please. Let’s not talk as if you’re so good and other people’s work are that bad. :rolleyes:

It’s not like the scriptwriter is addressing all the viewers complaints.

bit

sarNie Adult

Sadder when other scriptwriters pile on to criticize Khun Rompaeng too. They say if she’s like this then she shouldn’t be surprised that other people might not want to adapt her novels for dramas. Considering the politics of the industry they might not be wrong, but please. Let’s not talk as if you’re so good and other people’s work are that bad. :rolleyes:

At least Khun Rompaeng is churning out original work, did the Thai scriptwriters look at their work recently? They are still stuck at nangrai pulling each others hair.

Tomyum

sarNie Egg

Are all these scriptwriters from the same ch 3 team, then I m not surprised.
Probably told to support the main scriptwriter who call the shot in ch 3.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Are all these scriptwriters from the same ch 3 team, then I m not surprised.
Probably told to support the main scriptwriter who call the shot in ch 3.
Scriptwriters for tv dramas are all independent. They work with all channels. It’s the production companies that are attached to different channels.

Hope ch 1 can work w her for more historical dramas in future.
I think in the future she might be more wary of selling adaptation rights for her novels. It feels her potential loss might be greater than her potential gain.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Bella released a vlog of her last few days shooting the drama.

I don’t know why I have a headache watching this. But it feels like this clip was edited by the same person who edited the drama. Background music is too loud, the passing of time isn’t clear.

And it’s very obvious Pope avoided the cam most of the time. :p

bit

sarNie Adult
Looking at it, it seems all are just waiting for their queue to end, it must be very tiring for all of them especially Bella and Pope.

To bad the script and directions was all over the place when all the crew work so hard on it especially the costume and props crew.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Looking at it, it seems all are just waiting for their queue to end, it must be very tiring for all of them especially Bella and Pope.

To bad the script and directions was all over the place when all the crew work so hard on it especially the costume and props crew.
And the camera & lighting crew too. I think this drama seems like it has a lot of cameras per scene. Partly cos of PB multiple characters, but the drama also has a large cast.

Such a pity the directing and editing couldn’t do this justice. And the script was nonsense.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Por Det’s older brother in BPS, who was exiled and later died. Technically, it could mean that Karaket was meant to marry him. But Karaket ended up being matched with Por Det and then she also died. So they didn’t meet in that life.
I never understood why the older brother was exiled….what did he do? And how did he die?

nat12

sarNie Adult
I never understood why the older brother was exiled….what did he do? And how did he die?
I can’t recall if the drama described it, but in the novel it was apparently due to rumors. His brother was accused of flirting with one of the king’s concubines? So the king exiled him rather than sentencing him to death, because he was actually the king’s favorite poet or something. And out of the king’s respect for Det’s father. The implied reason is because of jealousy within the court had led to rumor.

In the novel it was explained how because of that, Okya Horathibodi wasn’t keen on Det joining the royal service too. And after he joined he stayed at a low rank for the longest time because he cultivated that image of him being a useless guy who was constantly drinking. It’s to avoid attracting jealousy in court. Det pretending to be drunk all day enabled him to basically gather intelligence at the markets. This wasn’t explained in the drama.

The English translation of the BPS novel is available as an e-book on Amazon.