❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Mae Putarn, the re-born soul of Karaked after paying her karma in hell. Modern Putarn is a distant relative of Katesurang
Thanks! :)I guessed as much after having read the translated chapters that were posted in this thread. Ah, still a long wait before we can watch this drama.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Namfah as Prajean, daughther of the rich Chinese Merchant Praya Kosathibodi. She likes Por Rid so will be Putarn rival;)
I guessed that she would be Putarn’s rival. Wonder if Chanwad would see all this and tell her to give up. Seeing Rid and Putarn together can give everyone deja vu feelings..:pancarta:

Saw a comment on YouTube on the fitting videos… someone actually asked for new lead couple. Someone replied, “you asking for someone else to be the leads means you don’t get the story.” Another reply, “Pope has a young face. There are younger actors who look older than him.” :p

bit

sarNie Adult
I guessed that she would be Putarn’s rival. Wonder if Chanwad would see all this and tell her to give up. Seeing Rid and Putarn together can give everyone deja vu feelings..:pancarta:

Saw a comment on YouTube on the fitting videos… someone actually asked for new lead couple. Someone replied, “you asking for someone else to be the leads means you don’t get the story.” Another reply, “Pope has a young face. There are younger actors who look older than him.” :p
Yes, there is a reason why Putarn looks like Karakade/Katesurang and why Rid looks like his dad. The writer has explained that she wrote part 2 with Pope and Bella in her mind although she had the story premise ready in her head for years, she didn't write it until after BPS.

Personally I don't think it's fair to get new actor for the story riding on the establish success of BPS:confused:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
GDH seems to stick it’s timeline of dec release of the movie.

The director was said to be the director of Full House Thai version, not sure of her other work though.
She also directed Tra Barb See Chompoo. The writing on that one was frustrating, but the directing was great. Also Princess Hours Thailand, but we don't speak of that...

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

HOW DARE THEY????? The only reason I'm excited for the sequel is because of PB (but mostly Pope)!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess once the novel was published, the scriptwriter really got down to work. And while COVID caused delays, most of the pre-production behind the camera did make progress.

I’m curious about two things:
  1. I heard BPS2 (the movie) will premiere in Dec. Is this true?
  2. The director for PL seems to be different than for BPS. Which drama did she work on before? Just wondering how PL will fare under a different director.
I personally think the new director is one of the best (drama) directors in Thailand. When paired with good writing, she creates dramas that are simply stunning. I think she'll measure up for PL.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi all, long-time lurker but first time poster here. Huge fan of BPS and PopeBell. ;)

Just saw that Broadcast posted this just now. Since no one has posted it, I thought I will. They had a script reading over Zoom.
AAAAAAAA SO EXCITED!!!
Bella honestly has more chemistry with Pope than she does with her real boyfriend... maybe she and Pope were lovers in another lifetime :risas3: