❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I wonder how much the author of the novel is getting pay for this since the lakorn is a hit.
She's going to be raking it in that's for sure. She hadn't planned on a part 2 for the story until the lakorn became this cultural phenomenon. I think the book was written like almost 10 years ago.

But I think script writer also deserves some credit too. The 2 most popular memes, Kade's face and Date's "rap" weren't part of the book.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She's going to be raking it in that's for sure. She hadn't planned on a part 2 for the story until the lakorn became this cultural phenomenon. I think the book was written like almost 10 years ago.

But I think script writer also deserves some credit too. The 2 most popular memes, Kade's face and Date's "rap" weren't part of the book.
Haha. Those two memes are iconic!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wanna say by the time this book is written and script is complete, Bella and Pope will be too old. Haha.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They can do like the GOT...off the base line of the story...if they play the kids they won't be paired...

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Not just Ch3, even Ministry of Culture said they are willing to fully support this project whenever it comes out. If the writer need materials, they will provide.

She said the genre will be the same "Romantic Comedy". There are Kade and Date in part 2 for sure. I hope it won't be too long. 5-6 years later, I think Pope and Bella will still look good:naughty2:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Not just Ch3, even Ministry of Culture said they are willing to fully support this project whenever it comes out. If the writer need materials, they will provide.

She said the genre will be the same "Romantic Comedy". There are Kade and Date in part 2 for sure. I hope it won't be too long. 5-6 years later, I think Pope and Bella will still look good:naughty2:
Wow really? The Ministry of Culture? Impressive lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
For reals though, we're this far already and barely any development between Rueng and Junward lol. I guess they have to break Junward's heart first

Wrong thread lol.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah..I hope to know more about it soon. Just hope they cast someone who can act well.

Yeah..this lakorn made history.
It sure did!! I heard the ministry of culture said they are looking into funding lakorns that support learning history. About time!!

I think it might be a while cus she said she's doing research on the era right now. That era sound be around prajao Eckapat correct?