❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Nong Arusha's interview on the progress on Prom Likit:
[Unfortunately I'm not allowed to share the subbed video. You can consider joining the group on Facebook for more updates and translated content. I will instead post the original video without subs here]

I admit. I'm really nervous about this sequel. But after reading the scriptwriter's words, wishes and hopes for this lakorn, I've decided to trust them. I'll await the airing of this lakorn and its filming process with great excitement:
Screenshot_2020-07-21-10-28-00-38.png
Credit:

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
SPOILER ALERT

Spoilers Ahead

Be Warned

Ok I've warned y'all so if you do not want to read about anything from the novel or the script, please skip this post;)

They're summaries of each chapter. Don't read them if you don't want to spoil it for yourself!
[Umm...I don't know if I should screenshot the summaries. They would be too long:confused: If you can't access, do consider joining the group on facebook.]

Here are a few scenes translated from the novel. (Recently edited: I added screenshots)
Screenshot_2020-07-21-10-18-04-03.png
credit:

Screenshot_2020-07-21-10-20-44-42.png
credit:

And these...seem to be a few scenes from the script for the lakorn... (Recently edited: I added screenshots)
FB_IMG_1595297630178.jpg
credit:

FB_IMG_1595297548132.jpg
credit:

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
SPOILER ALERT

Spoilers Ahead

Be Warned

Ok I've warned y'all so if you do not want to read about anything from the novel or the script, please skip this post;)

They're summaries of each chapter. Don't read them if you don't want to spoil it for yourself!
[Umm...I don't know if I should screenshot the summaries. They would be too long:confused: If you can't access, do consider joining the group on facebook.]

Here are a few scenes translated from the novel.
View attachment 38888
credit:

View attachment 38889
credit:

And these...seem to be a few scenes from the script for the lakorn...
View attachment 38886
credit:

View attachment 38887
credit:
You're the best thank you :icon12: So looking forward to this one, I believe in the actors and production. Just one short scene made my heart flutter already and left me wanting more:love:

vina

sarNie Egg
BPs is my number 1 favorite boran lakorn because of the accuracy of the historical facts in the series. I trust the author so I can't wait to see the sequel.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
SPOILER ALERT

Spoilers Ahead

Be Warned

Here are a few scenes translated from the novel. (Recently edited: I added screenshots)
View attachment 38888
credit:

View attachment 38889
credit:

And these...seem to be a few scenes from the script for the lakorn... (Recently edited: I added screenshots)
View attachment 38886
credit:

View attachment 38887
credit:
Haha I'm already screaming after reading that scene :naughty2: can't wait for Popebella to act that out...

nat12

sarNie Adult
Hi all, long-time lurker but first time poster here. Huge fan of BPS and PopeBell. ;)

Just saw that Broadcast posted this just now. Since no one has posted it, I thought I will. They had a script reading over Zoom.

nat12

sarNie Adult
OMG, finally some new news :). Thanks for sharing @nat12
No problem. :) No one around me watches lakorn so I have no one to share my obsession with. Actually I’ve been seeing clips of Bella (I think it’s from her IG live) and Khun Nong Arunosha discuss the progress of Prom Likit in the last couple of weeks. But I’m not Thai so I’m not entirely sure what I understood from those clips.:confused12: I think they mentioned that they were starting fitting and workshop soon. Since this video was posted today I guess I understood correctly! ;)

Also how much were Pope and Bella glowing in that video? :love: And oozing chemistry as usual. Meanwhile, someone like me generally looks like a potato in all my Zoom meetings. :rolleyes:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
No problem. :) No one around me watches lakorn so I have no one to share my obsession with. Actually I’ve been seeing clips of Bella (I think it’s from her IG live) and Khun Nong Arunosha discuss the progress of Prom Likit in the last couple of weeks. But I’m not Thai so I’m not entirely sure what I understood from those clips.:confused12: I think they mentioned that they were starting fitting and workshop soon. Since this video was posted today I guess I understood correctly! ;)

Also how much were Pope and Bella glowing in that video? :love: And oozing chemistry as usual. Meanwhile, someone like me generally looks like a potato in all my Zoom meetings. :rolleyes:
Aww, I get that. none of my friends watch lol. That is cool things are moving along finally eh :). They have great chemistry :).

bit

sarNie Adult
So fitting will be on the 30th with filming starting right on 1 Nov. At least this one is faring better that Lai Kinnaree :facepalm:

nat12

sarNie Adult
I guess once the novel was published, the scriptwriter really got down to work. And while COVID caused delays, most of the pre-production behind the camera did make progress.

I’m curious about two things:
  1. I heard BPS2 (the movie) will premiere in Dec. Is this true?
  2. The director for PL seems to be different than for BPS. Which drama did she work on before? Just wondering how PL will fare under a different director.

bit

sarNie Adult
I guess once the novel was published, the scriptwriter really got down to work. And while COVID caused delays, most of the pre-production behind the camera did make progress.

I’m curious about two things:
  1. I heard BPS2 (the movie) will premiere in Dec. Is this true?
  2. The director for PL seems to be different than for BPS. Which drama did she work on before? Just wondering how PL will fare under a different director.
GDH seems to stick it’s timeline of dec release of the movie.

The director was said to be the director of Full House Thai version, not sure of her other work though.

nat12

sarNie Adult
GDH seems to stick it’s timeline of dec release of the movie.

The director was said to be the director of Full House Thai version, not sure of her other work though.
Oh great! There is something to look forward too while PL is filming. Hopefully GDH will do a regional release. Judging from their track record (and the success of BPS), that’s likely.

I didn’t watch Full House Thailand but feel slightly assured that the director has handled a rom-com before. :)