[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Action-packed romantic comedy, medical drama or a romantic period lakorn? Ummm...between the three I'll have to go with romantic period lakorn. They aren't always based on historical events. No ghosts. Haha.

We're planning they're future because...time is ticking. Haha. Better plan now and petition than suddenly have them leave the industry.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
@phatman
How? ;( I have no contact to her, I wish in my lifetime I will get to meet ann!

You know what, I think ka need atleast one movie... Anne was amazing in the letter and ken in the movie with cris horwang. Ever since I watched the vow with channig Tatum and Rachel mcadams i thought ann and ken would be suitable for that role, how bout the notebook ;'( that would be a tearjerker if ann and ken made a movie similar to that!
Instagram, haha. I usually relay my messages through my pals who have instagram. Like last time I asked Dila to post a poster I made on IG and tag Anne.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Haha, aw I don't have Instagram lol been trying to avoid it because I have hsc exams this year, I'll see. Does anonyblue do petitions?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
himyim said:
Haha, aw I don't have Instagram lol been trying to avoid it because I have hsc exams this year, I'll see. Does anonyblue do petitions?
I don't have it either. Haha. I believe she does do petitions. She did one for Anne and Tik...and it worked! Hehe. Might wanna ask her.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am only quoting Anne on this ... in 3 zaap for the YLC clip, Anne said she might not be taking on any new projects to star in because she was getting ready for marriage. (that clip was hilarious btw)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
I am only quoting Anne on this ... in 3 zaap for the YLC clip, Anne said she might not be taking on any new projects to star in because she was getting ready for marriage. (that clip was hilarious btw)
I need to go watch that show! Hehe.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
I need to go watch that show! Hehe.

You should! Tik kept teasing both Anne & Rita. ^_^

I guess we'll see just how many more lakorn's Anne will be starring in. It seems she's really ready to get married to her long time bf. She said for sure she will always work in the industry. If not as an actress, then as a producer.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
^Yes it does sound like she's preparing for her marriage. I'm happy for her! :)

Yep hopefully she will continue taking nangek roles she still needs to pair with ken one more time!! because I'm surely gonna miss her if she doesn't she's one of the nangeks which I follow closely esp her work because she's exceptional

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe....I'm happy she's getting married soon, but I'm worried she might discontinue acting forever. My heart is aching.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I hope she continue on with acting if she is planning to get married. I hope she dont turn into the next aff, no offense.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@aylove
Lol that's true yes I hope that doesn't happen :S

But I do remember ann mentioning in 3zaap
That's acting is her first love and them producing is her second and I'm not sure if I could understand but she will continue to take on roles but I just don't know if it's going to always be nangek roles lol. I would actually like to see her as a nang rai she would definitely smash those roles!! But before she does I only want her to take on other roles until she pairs up with ken again as her last nangek role!! I hope my wish does come true :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anne's not quitting guys. She says acting is her passion and she loves doing it. So whether it'd be playing parent roles or grandma roles, she'll still continue to act and produce behind the scenes. She's so ambitious, I can't see her being wifey material where she just sits at home and cater to her husband. Lol. She seems to wear the pants and bring in the income. Haha.  

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks mahalo for translating my thai ain't 100% lol. Ikr, ann keng mak'! that's so true I feel like she's someone who has to be doing work just like my mum(she says cant stay home and do nothing so she's rather go to work)Btw happy mothers day to all of the mums in the forum :) <3

x0unerthanlater

janajelly1 said:
I can't see Anne as a wife. I couldn't see Ken as a husband anyway :p

I think she'll do fine. Not quite all out housewife, since she loves working but she looks capable of being wifey material.  :yes:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
Wow they're also pairing in here?! Aww, I wanted him to pair with Jui at least once :(
Nothing's really confirmed. As with every lakorn, it takes awhile before anything is official. Plenty of sources may provide different confirmations and sometimes, a star's schedule might change and overlap with filming. So it's not official until we see fitting pictures and the opening ceremony. No matter how much someone is sure that a person matches a role, that's not a guarantee that they'll get the role because Anne can bring the best out in anyone's acting. For this one, I think there's a good chance that Ploy might get the role since Anne's production team is biased, but for the other one, I doubt it's going to be Ken and Ploy again or vice versa.