[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha. Yeah she is still bias. Well since Jui's nang'ek I hope this will be her last lakorn with Anne for a while so that Anne can recruit more peeps!!! Hehe.
I don't mind Jui. She's great.  But her evil image is still in my head. Lol. I just am upset that Anne is still bias after reusing MK and such. She needs to broaden her horizon.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't mind Jui. She's great.  But her evil image is still in my head. Lol. I just am upset that Anne is still bias after reusing MK and such. She needs to broaden her horizon.  
She does...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
might not be Jui eversince she started working with Ch3 she's been offered a villain role to play 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, this will be her first time playing nang'ek for Ch. 3 then. The chances of her NOT being in here are much lower. According to Somrak, Anne has already requested for Jui. So it's just a matter of availability now.

Personally, I don't mind Anne reusing the same actors and actresses. Again, every company has their favorites. At least Anne chooses actors who are suitable for the characters. Jui, Noon, or Ploy are all perfect for this. They're all skilled actresses who can play raeng nang'eks. As for PCKNMCPW (SNP remake), Kim is also the perfect fit. Not only does she resemble Joy, but she's also one of the very few talented and versatile younger generation actresses. She'll do great as Anusaya.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Lol. Well, the chances of her NOT being in here are lower. According to Somrak, Anne has already requested for Jui. It's just a matter of availability now.

Personally, I don't mind Anne reusing the same actors and actresses. Again, every company has their favorites. At least Anne chooses actors who are suitable for the characters. Jui, Noon, or Ploy are perfect for this. They're all skilled actresses who can play raeng characters. As for PCKNMCPW (SNP remake), Kim is also perfect for the role. Not only does she resemble Joy, but she's also one of the few talented younger generation actresses. She'll do great as Anusaya.
Ploy she's link one of the candidate taking on this role, if Jui says no then P'Anne 2nd choice is Ploy and Ploy just withdrawn from Nangtard2015 now Tv Scene Khun Pin is trying to get an actress to replace Ploy 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Jui only has GLM to film. It's very likely she'll be in here. Also, if Anne didn't think Jui was suitable to play nang'ek, she wouldn't have chosen her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

Ploy is not linked to this anymore, she was linked to this since a year ago and still didn't accept this lakorn. Now it's Jui they're waiting for. So if Jui is available, I know she'll accept since it'll be her first n'ek role for Ch3. Just because Ploy withdrew from a lakorn doesn't really mean she'll be in here. There's a very high chance Jui will be in here. 
wonder who will be her pra'ek, anyway i will skip watching this since Jui she left and gave me bad image of her villain in SameeTeeTra 
sorry that i had to say this i know you guys like Jui and dislike Ploy, i know some of you never got impress whenever i mention Ploy or she is link to any lakorn 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
wonder who will be her pra'ek, anyway i will skip watching this since Jui she left and gave me bad image of her villain in SameeTeeTra 
sorry that i had to say this i know you guys like Jui and dislike Ploy, i know some of you never got impress whenever i mention Ploy or she is link to any lakorn 
Alice, Ploy has been in so many villain roles like Jui, but she hasn't left you a bad impression? I like both actresses, but I like seeing Ploy in villain roles more. It brings out her acting skills. I also like her in comedies like the one she starred with Por, Aum, and Dome.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Koy123 said:
Alice, Ploy has been in so many villain roles like Jui, but she hasn't left you a bad impression? I like both actresses, but I like seeing Ploy in villain roles more. It brings out her acting skills. I also like her in comedies like the one she starred with Por, Aum, and Dome.
the person left me bad impression is Jui not Ploy 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
^After ABO, Anne will be producing PCKNMCPW first. If that's what you meant. Personally, I want Jui for this though. :coverlaf:

OKAY that's pretty long...come again? HAHA. What does PCKNMCPW stand for? I'm a dumb dumb. HEHEHE. I want Jui in here AND I want Anne to act for someone else. Am I asking too much of Anne? HAHA. Girl works so hard and here I am demanding her to act and direct...in different projects at the same time!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
PCKNMCPW stands for Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, James and Kim's lakorn...which will be the remake of Samee Ngern Phon.

I want Anne to act in something else too, but probably not until another year or so. This year should be dedicated to her produced lakorns. Next year she can focus on acting. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
Anne s next lakorn after ARO is to produce Piang Chai Kon Mee Chai Poo Wised starring James Ma and Kim. This lakorn will be after KimJas lakorn
Aaahhhh. Hahah. I was like, how cone I haven't heard of...that long title. Haha. Okay, I know which one now. Darn I hope Anne takes up a project to act too. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
PCKNMCPW stands for Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, James and Kim's lakorn...which will be the remake of Samee Ngern Phon.

I want Anne to act in something else too, but probably not until another year or so. This year should be dedicated to her produced lakorns. Next year she can focus on acting. :p
Is it really a remake of that?? Wow, she changed the title. Haha. I'm greedy I want her to do both!! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol I don't know why she changed the title, I guess she couldn't get the copyright or something. I really hope she takes another project. I want Andrew! 
Yes Andrew. I don't know who else I want, but Andrew is definitely one of them Hehe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Why cant anne starr in here and cast peter as the praek lol. I want her with andrew and ananda too! I remember seeing her with ananda a few years ago at an event. They looked really good together. Imagine if they did work together all the kisses hehe. And not just a peck

tinah

sarNie Coma
Why cant anne starr in here and cast peter as the praek lol. I want her with andrew and ananda too! I remember seeing her with ananda a few years ago at an event. They looked really good together. Imagine if they did work together all the kisses hehe. And not just a peck