[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Awe...and I was hoping for KA reunion. Sniff, sniff.
how could they be in here since Anne she's already confirm for Abb Ruk Online 
there is a slight chance it could be Ken T with Matt 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
how could they be in here since Anne she's already confirm for Abb Ruk Online 
there is a slight chance it could be Ken T with Matt 
I WAS hoping. Plus this one isn't anytime soon, correct? I still got hopes. =)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I WAS hoping. Plus this one isn't anytime soon, correct? I still got hopes. =)
don't hope it very high cos in the end u will be sadden cos i believe Anne won't act this one out herself 
she will say yes to Abb Ruk Online and I'm afraid this one answer will be a NO 
as u might not had know this P'Anne as she ages she will get less nang'ek role and since she become a producer she will spend more times on making new project 
i've said this not cos i dislike her or anything but cos i grew up watching Thai lakorn and learning about Thai Entertainment so i pick up what their process is about 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I was really hoping for KA to be in this one together. Storyline is similar to Rang Ngao. Well, not similar but the whole revenge thing is. I want my feisty Anne back to take vengeance on the wrong. Lol.   

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I was really hoping for KA to be in this one together. Storyline is similar to Rang Ngao. Well, not similar but the whole revenge thing is. I want my feisty Anne back to take vengeance on the wrong. Lol.   
It would have been the perfect reunion for KA !

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yup. I still have my fingers crossed. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
At least we have her with Peter so it's ok. I don't mind Ken with Matt either. Matt's great as a feisty n'ek.
atm we don't know whom is picken by the big boss there are fans requesting so many variety of pairings Ken/Matt isn't the only one 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Yup. I still have my fingers crossed. Haha.
the chances of seeing KA again is very less since Ken soon will begin his Krating Mafia Series with Cherry 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
the chances of seeing KA again is very less since Ken soon will begin his Krating Mafia Series with Cherry 

I know...oh when will we ever get to see KA again. I have a feeling it will be...never. :teary:

BUT DON'T GIVE UP KA FANS! There's a 1/10 chance they'll reunite!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I know...oh when will we ever get to see KA again. I have a feeling it will be...never. :teary:

i am sadden already in that other thread how Nadech his been pulled out of KaewTaWanJai with Mint Chalida then I have no clue on KA where are they standing at 

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
don't hope it very high cos in the end u will be sadden cos i believe Anne won't act this one out herself 
she will say yes to Abb Ruk Online and I'm afraid this one answer will be a NO 
as u might not had know this P'Anne as she ages she will get less nang'ek role and since she become a producer she will spend more times on making new project 
i've said this not cos i dislike her or anything but cos i grew up watching Thai lakorn and learning about Thai Entertainment so i pick up what their process is about 

Its okay to get our hopes up, and a matter of fact, just because Ann ages doesn't mean she will get less nang'ek roles. She just decides NOT to take much nang'ek roles. :) Just clearing that up. I believe she will continue her nang'ek role while producing ;)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

OHH...i BELIEVE they will reunite somehow, maybe not in lakorns soon but SOMEWHERE in the THAI world lol  :) no one will forget our KA :D In fact, i mention alot that they bring up KA memories in lakorns...for example, the houses they use :) KA cannot possibly be forgetten hehe <3 My hopes are always up for them two ! 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thailover01 said:
OHH...i BELIEVE they will reunite somehow, maybe not in lakorns soon but SOMEWHERE in the THAI world lol  :) no one will forget our KA :D In fact, i mention alot that they bring up KA memories in lakorns...for example, the houses they use :) KA cannot possibly be forgetten hehe <3 My hopes are always up for them two ! 
i don't want to wish that much i just stick to the water flow cos KA isn't my only beloved couple teams i have others to cheer on as well where u guys only have KA 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thailover01 said:

Yes!! I do hope they reunite somewhere sometime.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
i don't want to wish that much i just stick to the water flow cos KA isn't my only beloved couple teams i have others to cheer on as well where u guys only have KA 
Haha. No, you're wrong Alice. We have other couples to cheer on too, not just KA. I mean, at least I do; I have lots of other couples.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Haha. No, you're wrong Alice. We have other couples to cheer on too, not just KA. I mean, at least I do; I have lots of other couples.
really phatman from my reading it doesn't even look like