[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Well i dont bother to care as much to cheer on other teams ;) just Cheer on Anyone that pairs with my Ann ;) i agree with Phatman, we all cheer more than one team at least, even if we dont show it as much, RIGHT PHATMAN ;) lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
really phatman from my reading it doesn't even look like 
Just because I don't show it in here doesn't mean I don't like anyone else. Well, just telling you ain't gonna help anyway. Haha. Whatever you think Alice.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thailover01 said:
Well i dont bother to care as much to cheer on other teams ;) just Cheer on Anyone that pairs with my Ann ;) i agree with Phatman, we all cheer more than one team at least, even if we dont show it as much, RIGHT PHATMAN ;) lol
Exactly. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Just because I don't show it in here doesn't mean I don't like anyone else. Well, just telling you ain't gonna help anyway. Haha. Whatever you think Alice.
I'm just thinking u guys are abit lame 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No matter how many times I've read the synopsis, it's not sinking in my brain. Haha. What's this lakorn about again? It's a revenge, I got that part. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
I'm just thinking u guys are abit lame 
Alice, please keep rude comments to yourself. You can't just barge into this thread and tell people what they like and what they don't like. Both I, Phatman, and others have favorites that we don't spazz about as often, but that doesn't necessarily make us lame. As for cheering for KA, we have the right to hope. Don't go around killing people's dreams because we sure don't do that to you. Unless something is officially confirmed, we can always hope.   

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
" พรหมจารีสีดำ " คุณจุ๋ย วรัทยาเหมาะไหม
sample of nang'ek name been brought up - fans requesting

Jui Warattaya,Ploy Chermarn,Matt Peeranee,Noon Woranuch 

pra'ek 
Ken Theeradeth - top on the list 
Ananda,Andrew,TikJ,Por N,Pope,Rome 
http://pantip.com/topic/31301196

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Alice, please don't be attacking members and calling them lame. Everyone has their own right to like and spazz about anyone and frankly, I don't see how their interests concerns you in any way. You have no right to tell people what to do. Respect others the way you want to be treated. 

Anyways regarding this lakorn, I would prefer a different pairing from KA only because I hope for them to reunite in a lakorn that's completely different from their previous works. So far, they've done almost every genre and what I feel is missing from them is a good period lakorn. 

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
wow!! girls will be girls.. sensitive subject when it comes to thai dramas  :scratchhead2: 
I learned not to open my mouth on here period! to many obsessed ladies. even though I have my own opinion.. I still have my head chew off LOL

but you girls are great! keep the update

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hsdsfan said:
Alice, please don't be attacking members and calling them lame. Everyone has their own right to like and spazz about anyone and frankly, I don't see how their interests concerns you in any way. You have no right to tell people what to do. Respect others the way you want to be treated. 

Anyways regarding this lakorn, I would prefer a different pairing from KA only because I hope for them to reunite in a lakorn that's completely different from their previous works. So far, they've done almost every genre and what I feel is missing from them is a good period lakorn. 

OH my! I period lakorn would be PERFECT for them!!!! Anyone know a good period lakorn worth remaking?? HAHA. Well, it'd be even better for them to be in a completely new one!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:

sorry for my words lately i've been having a up and down days 4 give me please u guys 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
OH my! I period lakorn would be PERFECT for them!!!! Anyone know a good period lakorn worth remaking?? HAHA. Well, it'd be even better for them to be in a completely new one!
Wanida i think KA acting might be better than Tik and Aff 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm...I'm wondering if I would like to them in a romantic drama, romantic comedy, or family drama period. I think for KA I would want to have......a romantic comedy/drama period lakorn. A light romantic drama like Neung Nai Suang and Wanida is ok. I wouldn't want them remaking those two, but the genre along those would be good.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
If there was any remake that I feel would suit KA, it'd be Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah but I'd prefer them in their own original lakorn : ) 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't really like period lakorns, but the ones I do like have Anne in them like Tae Bang Korn. Lol. I'd like to see them remake Khing Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng. I wasn't really a fan of Kwan and Oil's version because I've seen the original 1988 version and that was wayyyy better because n'ek was much stronger and feisty. I can totally see Anne taking on that role. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You don't really like period lakorns?? Haha. I love them. Well, the storyline would have to be super interesting for me to watch. I've only seen a handful.
As an Anne fan and a Num fan I've never actually seen Tae Pang Korn. I absolutely love the opening theme, but the storyline just never interested me. One of these days I'll have to watch it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Hmm...I'm wondering if I would like to them in a romantic drama, romantic comedy, or family drama period. I think for KA I would want to have......a romantic comedy/drama period lakorn. A light romantic drama like Neung Nai Suang and Wanida is ok. I wouldn't want them remaking those two, but the genre along those would be good.
Ch3 will be remaking Neung Nai Suang in 2014 the new cast will be James Jirayu and Yaya 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
You don't really like period lakorns?? Haha. I love them. Well, the storyline would have to be super interesting for me to watch. I've only seen a handful.
As an Anne fan and a Num fan I've never actually seen Tae Pang Korn. I absolutely love the opening theme, but the storyline just never interested me. One of these days I'll have to watch it.
The magical ones are interesting, but they really make me confuse when the characters travel back in time and go back to the future only to meet their grandchildren who were told to look for them in the present?  :scratchhead2: Lol. They always make my head hurt. However, my favorite period lakorn has to be Dome Tong with Saranyu and Nampeung. Too bad Channel 7 remade it already.