[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
That is so good new but we'll see Ann less tat an awh...but anyways I'm happy she pick this two couple and her reason why she want Kim and Mark in here was well clearified...that good for Kim and Mark...they get to learn from from the pro!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

สมใจ! "แอนทองฯ" ขึ้้นแท่นผู้จัดฯ หยิบ "ปัญญาชนก้นครัว" วางตัว "คิมเบอร์ลี่-หมาก" ลงจอ
P'Anne has came out to confirm Mark and Kim as pra'nang playing her role and P'Au role

http://www.tnews.co.th/html/read.php?hot_id=29315

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea and she said p'aew will be directing the lakorn. i kind of figure p'aew will help her since they are really closed

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤

สมใจ! "แอนทองฯ" ขึ้้นแท่นผู้จัดฯ หยิบ "ปัญญาชนก้นครัว" วางตัว "คิมเบอร์ลี่-หมาก" ลงจอ
P'Anne has came out to confirm Mark and Kim as pra'nang playing her role and P'Au role

yeah another one of Kim and Mark...excited since I herd lot of fan sad many bad thing about their other lakorn together...hoping to see the fitting soon

thanks Alice for the news

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

Holy Sh*T! Are you kidding me CH3?!?!?!? LOL Kim with Mark, my beloved again? LOL WOW! I was hoping Mark would pair up with someone new or younger that is more physically compatible with him! :facepalm: LOL

I am okay with Kim I guess. I just hope they DON'T pair her up with Mark forever, in every year! I would get SICK! Lol I want to see Mark with Taew! hehe =P

--

Anyways, Mark and Kim sure look amazingly beautiful in that picture up there! They look really good in white!

Thanks for shaing, Alice! ^_^

-----
Dang! Mark is having a ROCKING 2012 for sure! Lol 3NNT, NM2, and PCKK 2012! WOW!! Whoot whoot!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMGGG i'm sooooooo happy i've been waiting to hear that kim's got a new lakorn Yay

SonYukView4ever

On a second thought, I can really picture Kim playing Anne. She has the whole face feature that looks similar to Anne, and she has the mature look for nang'ek. What is the storyline btw? Never saw the old version.

I think Mark will be great, but he might just be a bit young. I still think he has the best character and acting suitable for the role. I cannot wait for the opening ceremony!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

yay! :dance3: :dance1: i am excited to see this now! whoop whoop!! when i was reading the first couple pages of this topic i was like :nailbiter: also i was like... crap 2012? and then i realized its the end of 2011 :snowman:

does it mean it will be filmed early 2012 and shown late 2012? or fil in 2012 and shown in 2013 :unsure:

SonYukView4ever

lol I am sure it will come out in 2012! It will be filmed in 2012, come out in 2012 since the main cast and pranang are already confirmed. lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It's funny how Mark is taking turns with his previous nang'eks. I just realized! Lol.

Chalida-Yaya-Kim-Chalida-Kim.. maybe he will be praek for Prissana! ;) Ehe.

SonYukView4ever

It's funny how Mark is taking turns with his previous nang'eks. I just realized! Lol.

Lol I never thought of that nang'ek cycle. Lol
But wow, Mark for Prissana sounds like a great idea. I can totally see him in Tik's Prissana role too. The quiet, bitter, serious and handsome man. LOL I just hope nang'ek is more alive if played by Yaya, not too dreadful boring like TD!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
hm... Taan Chai role for Mark ... would it be like Pathapee Leh Rak ?? because his role was serious business-ish .. then comes along n'ek to add a little life into him. hm?? maybe :) he does look older than his 20 years sometimes when they throw on a suit and tie on him :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Holy Sh*T! Are you kidding me CH3?!?!?!? LOL Kim with Mark, my beloved again? LOL WOW! I was hoping Mark would pair up with someone new or younger that is more physically compatible with him! :facepalm: LOL

I am okay with Kim I guess. I just hope they DON'T pair her up with Mark forever, in every year! I would get SICK! Lol I want to see Mark with Taew! hehe =P

--

Anyways, Mark and Kim sure look amazingly beautiful in that picture up there! They look really good in white!

Thanks for shaing, Alice! ^_^

-----
Dang! Mark is having a ROCKING 2012 for sure! Lol 3NNT, NM2, and PCKK 2012! WOW!! Whoot whoot!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
the article @pantip said Mark and Kim is already 100% in and U :welcome1: na ja for the thanking

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
On a second thought, I can really picture Kim playing Anne. She has the whole face feature that looks similar to Anne, and she has the mature look for nang'ek. What is the storyline btw? Never saw the old version.

I think Mark will be great, but he might just be a bit young. I still think he has the best character and acting suitable for the role. I cannot wait for the opening ceremony!
the older version of Anne and Au was so good and the Puri/Alisha was good too its a
romantic comedy Anne play as Ameeka she is a uni student that study about dramas so her
teacher had a project the class has to present an item on families society its something
got to do with the house boss and servant how they are been treated like so Ameeka and
her mates seduce themself to this unusual families to get info then Ameeka has to change
her to Chor-Am and pretend she's a servant that looking for work so she's the servant
for the family so she went back to her teacher to get ready on her she met the handsome young governor the p'ek Au 'Poothun' and the daughter of house she works likes the p'ek but the doesn't love and when Ameeka met she had crush on him these are
just some brief that I can remember

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

I don't think Mark his in prissana since his already in nue mek 2

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hm... Taan Chai role for Mark ... would it be like Pathapee Leh Rak ?? because his role was serious business-ish .. then comes along n'ek to add a little life into him. hm?? maybe :) he does look older than his 20 years sometimes when they throw on a suit and tie on him :)
Tanchai role isn't Mark cos his name been cross out long ago now fans are cheering
on Andrew,Dome,Ken T

SonYukView4ever

the older version of Anne and Au was so good and the Puri/Alisha was good too its a
romantic comedy Anne play as Ameeka she is a uni student that study about dramas so her
teacher had a project the class has to present an item on families society its something
got to do with the house boss and servant how they are been treated like so Ameeka and
her mates seduce themself to this unusual families to get info then Ameeka has to change
her to Chor-Am and pretend she's a servant that looking for work so she's the servant
for the family so she went back to her teacher to get ready on her she met the handsome young governor the p'ek Au 'Poothun' and the daughter of house she works likes the p'ek but the doesn't love and when Ameeka met she had crush on him these are
just some brief that I can remember
thanks for the summary. aww, nang'ek sounds like a young and cheerful character. I dont really see that in Kim, she would really have to convince me she's a child-like and carefree girl. haha

Tanchai role isn't Mark cos his name been cross out long ago now fans are cheering
on Andrew,Dome,Ken T
wow; why are they rooting for the oldie generation? should they cast someone younger to play? I think Ken Pupu would be a great choice. He's very gentleman like and is pretty good looking. haha =P

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks for the summary. aww, nang'ek sounds like a young and cheerful character. I dont really see that in Kim, she would really have to convince me she's a child-like and carefree girl. haha

wow; why are they rooting for the oldie generation? should they cast someone younger to play? I think Ken Pupu would be a great choice. He's very gentleman like and is pretty good looking. haha =P
They have go for the older gen cos Tanchai is alot older maturer than prissana